sandythyme

Re: It's been 3 years... June 25th, 2012
June 25, 2012, 02:22:17 PM
Just think three years ago, at this time(my time-eastern time) it all began........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 02:27:30 PM
I don't know what to say...

If silence could be expressed in a post, then it would be my thought for today. Neither happy no sad, just stand there, let feelings follow their road through me, maybe feelings that are not mine, i don't know. I'm a bit lost and i wonder if hope is still there.

tomorrow will be a better day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sandythyme

June 25, 2012, 02:38:11 PM

If silence could be expressed in a post, then it would be my thought for today. Neither happy no sad, just stand there, let feelings follow their road through me, maybe feelings that are not mine, i don't know. I'm a bit lost and i wonder if hope is still there.

whatyourheartsays - don't be lost, we are all here with you with a lot of these same feelings.  There is always hope.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

June 25, 2012, 03:01:24 PM

whatyourheartsays - don't be lost, we are all here with you with a lot of these same feelings.  There is always hope.  :bearhug:
yes, there is always hope! you can ask your heart what it feels, your intuition tells you the same. And do not forget, we have many whispers from Front and family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

June 25, 2012, 03:19:09 PM
It's been 3 years and sometimes it feels like it was yesterday...sometimes like it was ages ago. 

Not a day's gone by without thinking about Mike...without listening to him...in some capacity.

It's a very bittersweet day...

@Mike...You are loved, missed and appreciated...on this day and everyday.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 25, 2012, 03:50:20 PM
This is the message that I posted on my facebook page.
3 Years ago today, the world lost a True Humanitarian and Hero. While most of the world judged him because of how the Media portrayed him, I have spent the last 3 yrs. studying this man called Michael. I only took Michael's OWN words as TRUTH, and the man I discovered was nothing short of a TRUE Miracle! Regardless of whether he is really gone, or not, the last 3 years changed my life forever! Michael is a true "Gift from God", and he was sent to us with a message for ALL of Humanity...To LOVE one another, as equals, regardless of ANYTHING, because we are all United as ONE, most just forget that!! Our Physical body is just the temporary home for our "True Selves" which is that Energy within..our Spirits, and it is our Spirits that Unite us, as ONE.

Michael awakened my Spirit, I don't know how, but he did it, and even though most of my family thinks that I have lost my mind, I know different, and my husband knows different .My "change" was for the better. I have always had a strong belief in LOVE and I know now, that is why I am who I am today, and why I feel such a connection to Michael...He truly Believes in the POWER of LOVE and he knows that we all possess personal powers that we haven't really tapped into yet. Michael knows what we, HUMANITY, are REALLY capable of, when we put our MINDS and HEARTS to work!

It is my wish, on this 3rd Anniversary, that ALL of Michael's Fans and Admirers, will finally bury the hatchet and let go of the stuff that we have no control over, and I wish that WE can finally Unite as KNOWERS and "raise our voices as ONE" in honor of MICHAEL,... the man that we ALL LOVE! Remember, there can be no Unity if there is division of any kind! We ALL know that Michael himself said We have 4 years to get this right, and that it is up to us or else it will never be done!" We ALL know that Michael asked us to "make that change", and to LOVE one another, well 3 yrs have passed... If you haven't looked within, and realized who you were really are, I hope that you will do so now in honor of our BROTHER, Michael! LIVE LOVE>>>BE LOVE>>> BE THE CHANGE!

Michael, my Brother, WE LOVE you so! Thank you for everything that you have done for us! I keep you with me always, in my Heart. Discovering you and everything you stand for, has been one of the greatest Blessings in my Life! We will always have your Back Michael! Hope you are well my friend...LOVE You..."Heart" to "Heart" "Mind" to "Mind" and "Soul" to "Soul"...Always and Forever!
Dayna xo  :bearhug:

Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:51:57 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 04:01:18 PM
I must admit, i'm feeling really conflicted today. I feel like i need to cry but i'm fighting it.
Giving in to tears seems like the wrong thing to do after all we've learnt this past 3 years, but on
the other hand, not allowing myself to shed a tear on this day seems wrong too. If that makes sense.
Mix that in with feeling hopeful and kinda excited about the journey going forward, well,
it's a pretty odd place to be emotionally.  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_neutral:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anna

June 25, 2012, 05:09:43 PM
I´ve posted this a while ago on my FB and in another thread here, but I think it´s appropriate to post it here again.

Today we celebrate your life. All around the world!Thank you Michael for everything!

In honor of Michael.

Today (and on every day that is to come) honoring the most beautiful ancient soul that ever graced the earth with its presence.

Not enough hours in a day to honor you.

Not enough days in a year to cherish your existence.

Not enough voices in the world to spread the word about your greatness and value as a human being.

Not enough words in any existing language to describe your beauty, inside and out.

Not enough opportunities to thank you for all the joy you brought, your hard work and dedication, your discipline and perseverance, your endurance, your courage, your fight for awareness and for a better world , your exertion and sacrifice for the children of the world, your dignity that you kept in all your pain, your dignity of soul, your altruism, your kindness, your trust, your belief, your munificence, your generosity and your love, respect and appreciation for mankind and all of God´s creation.

But there´s always enough of one thing: LOVE.

You´ve inspired and taught me to always aspire to be a better person and achieve greater goals in life, to always love and hope and endure.... and you continue to do so.
You are my hero.

Love always.

Waow!!!.....  What a gorgeous piece of writing and i couldnt agree with you more :)  ...you've left me breathless 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 25, 2012, 05:19:55 PM
Waow!!!.....  What a gorgeous piece of writing and i couldnt agree with you more :)  ...you've left me breathless

Thank you Anna. But credits go to my inspiration  :icon_e_wink:
Hugs
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Anna

June 25, 2012, 05:47:22 PM

Thank you Anna. But credits go to my inspiration  :icon_e_wink:
Hugs
 :bearhug:

I really hope our gorgeous Michael can see all these wonderfull words we have for him and what a huge inspiration he still is and will continue to be forever!
I found today to be quite difficult,it always is,he'll always feel like a brother or best friend,and so of course its difficult :(
I hope people here are not losing hope,as i'm desperately holding onto it myself and it helps to know others feel it too..

Michael,loving you and missing you terribly forever and infinity xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 07:49:14 PM
It's been 3 years and sometimes it feels like it was yesterday...sometimes like it was ages ago. 

Not a day's gone by without thinking about Mike...without listening to him...in some capacity.

It's a very bittersweet day...

@Mike...You are loved, missed and appreciated...on this day and everyday.

With L.O.V.E. always.

i know the feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 08:34:08 PM
I miss Him too xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 27, 2012, 03:25:54 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFUG6AhCqUo&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNlhPjXszro&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8izQgs6F4&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 27, 2012, 04:09:13 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DLAKwqybtM&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJ-vM-bSgU&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

June 27, 2012, 05:15:58 PM
MaryK, what a beautiful post, that speaks for us all (I hope).

Simpa, thanks for so many videos to watch (later :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:).

RememberHisTime, welcome to our forum, fasten your seatbelt, and hang on for the most exhilarating ride of your life, should you decide to commit to the adventure (and the slightly insane :fresse:)!

Marumjj, there’s still future Nobel Peace Prizes! And even greater honors will be granted him—FUTURE!!  I really believe it!  This out-pouring of global love for Michael is only just getting started.  It’s a snowball effect, and each year is growing. More good that was hidden by the over-whelmed slander is being revealed as time goes on, as friends and fans unite to fight this injustice and ignorance.  At the pinnacle of his career in the 80's he really had nowhere higher to go, and then diving to the deepest depths of degradation, now he will climb to un-imagined heights, places no human has gone before, this time with all the pains and misery common to mankind under his belt, to give him that richness and wisdom and triumph over evil--this time bringing his army with him!!

Anna, it’s good to hear from you again! Truly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions