MJLover1990

Re: I am seriously pissed off
December 28, 2009, 07:39:09 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
No it is not dependent  but maybe a different way is for me now, I feel abused by someone on the site.

I cant deal with it, i was all for the investigation, i want health and happiness for MJ.

Tears in my eyes now. How can some pp be?

Bye.

Please don't leave and please stay, I know it is tough and especially now when everyone is kinda lost but keep the faith and and keep the focus on your own path and vision.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:42:09 PM
Come together...please

No one is ganging up on any one member. People are simply voicing their opinion of how members treat one another. We are here for the same basic reason....to find the truth and to comfort one another during MJs disappearance. When one or more members play mind games then that is selfish and counter-productive to why we are here.

Yes we have appreciated the hard investigative work of others. No one denies that. However, we are resentful when one or more members underestimate the intelligence of others and play mind games. I am admittedly a "cut to the chase" type of chick. I don't like innuendos, hints or when people allude to things. If there is a message then deliver it with few words. I am an adult and can handle it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 28, 2009, 07:48:45 PM
I know all our emotions over the past few months can take over at this point now but we don't need to take it out on each other, we need to set all that aside and focus on what is important here and that is finding out why Michael did this and for what reason and where he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 11:07:05 PM
Quote from: "yaya"
thanks for your post, souza. honestly, why is it important to speculate on what kind of sounds michael makes during sex?? what does it have to do with the hoax? i wouldn't be shocked if the thread was made by 14 year olds, as it has nothing to do with anything important. i didn't even know about that thread til souza mentioned it and i'm glad it was deleted. it reminds me of why i don't post much anymore, since things have generally taken a turn for the worse, not regarding the hoax.
im 14 and i had no part with that theard. because we are younger does not mean were are gross or disgusting. michael could be my father though he is very good looking. that is beside the point. we are mature as well. some are anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 29, 2009, 01:31:26 AM
uhmmmm...I'm puzzled. Just came back and don't understand a thing about what happened. Can someone PM me also?

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 29, 2009, 02:51:33 AM
Seriously, where is this thread going?!  People bashing each other, and again a whole discussion about Maura!  Come on!

If this doesn't stop, I have no other option but to lock a thread again!

Yes, now I am seriously pissed off!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sunni

December 29, 2009, 03:16:23 AM
So you are saying it is ok to upset a lot of members claiming to know the truth and will not reveal? And it is ok to use foul and obscene insults to the hardworking admin of this very forum which she was on because they deleted her insulting post due to the bad language? And it is ok for her to PM members also with foul and disgusting language and insults? Because she makes youtube films of things most of us are aware of anyway does it give her the right to abuse admin and members? She was totally out of order. You are possibly the minority that actually believe her wild claims and in the false hope of sticking up for her may hope to learn what she claims to know. We are well rid. BTW- Are you related?[/quote]

Maura's posts were cancelled several times so most of us could read only few of them. I suppose that our points od view are different because we read differnt posts from Maura. I am afraid that someone from outside tried to play with Maura and scared her.I think that she came here for advice but didn't want to burden others with facts she was familiar with. Probably at this point she was misuderstood. It would be nice if we could remember the meaning of the word compassion. Just my 2 cents. But of course I might be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 05:02:54 AM
does anyone have her youtube name I would like to see what she has to say on Michaels death hoax , Guess I never seen her post on here ..not sure what everyone is mad about , but If she was on to something I would like to see what she found ...  
                                 Hope everyone has a great day !! And try to love one another !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

December 29, 2009, 05:15:26 AM
I would still like to know what she has found out and if she is ok eke might not be legit but you never know she might be we need to be kind here and stop arguing this is not what we are here for  we must show respect at all times and stop the digs at each other it is  a waste of time bless you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 29, 2009, 05:39:56 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Seriously, where is this thread going?!  People bashing each other, and again a whole discussion about Maura!  Come on!

If this doesn't stop, I have no other option but to lock a thread again!

Yes, now I am seriously pissed off!

Sorry, thread locked...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions