suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, how would people feel if Michael was transgendered?

I would never speak to him (/her :icon_e_confused:)  again  :-X

Although i have a strong feeling it's not the case, your answer is simply disgusting. I hope you're just kidding.

@Gina.... I prefer Michael as himselft but in case he'll become even a turtle I would love him the same.

@CC.... Michael and Latoya the same... no way.

@Suspicious mind....[b]"the rumor mentioned by michael about people saying janet with michael"[/b]...[/size][/color]what do you mean  :WTF:
oh God sorry  :icon_redface: i meant like being him (taking his place)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Janet is making the documentary to increase awareness and decrease discrimination of the transgendered community. We are all here for Michael. The question I posed was rhetorical. People had their own responses--strong or otherwise. That was the purpose of going there.

I never said I thought Michael was transgendered. Being transgendered is not the same as being gay. Being transgendered has to do with self gender identification, regardless of anatomy. Being gay (or bi, or heterosexual, asexual, etc) has to do with target of sexual desire. Transgendered people, transexual people, and people who are not transgendered can be of any sexual orientation.

Pronons in the English language are problematic-- (he, she etc); there is no acceptable nuetral territory:  "it" is unacceptable.
I view Michael as being the master of breaking down barriers. Michael already did alot with this in our  society with the creation of  a more androgynous look.

Sexual identification and orientation still have a long way to go. So check with yourself what your response was to the question (people quickly went to assumption I was "accusing" him of something -?-). 

And for people in our lives who are struggling with society's non-accepting stance of who they ARE, will YOU be there?

Blessings to everyone,      :bearhug:

......Loveunited......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

Meh....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

"So, how would people feel if Michael was transgendered?"

I would feel the same. Love is love!

Way back in 2009 I did "see" MJ as a woman in some dreams of mine. However, it was just a representation of his feminine side, imo.

One could say that Michael is a man who played a lot with his androgyny looks and I believe that he did so in order to not exclude any gender from his art.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

also at some point people say michael and latoya were one!!

Nah... You can see clearly that they're siblings, but they are not that much alike. I do think Michael and Janet look very much alike. But Michael and Marlon and Randy also looked a lot alike in younger years.
umm and sometimes when i look at murray i swear i can see joe jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Meh....

Are you SEHF's son?? :LolLolLolLol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

CC

i hope she come to my country, i have a neighbord who is XXY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
My friend & I flip houses, & our electrician was "James" & now he's "Jamie", & has had the operation & is around the same age as myself. You would hardley even know it was a guy except for the slight deep voice. She has curves, in all the right places, & look better than most women I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

you know.. i find it so weird that she's doing something based on transgenders...it makes me think she's trying to bring the "truth" out about how people are saying that mj was  disguise as a woman at that funeral... hm.. idk.. i'm just thinking out loud. :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i beg to differ chicana. i think that they are two very seperate subjects. i think janet is trying to do her bit for the transgender community, it has nothing to do with MJ

JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

i beg to differ chicana. i think that they are two very seperate subjects. i think janet is trying to do her bit for the transgender community, it has nothing to do with MJ

JMO.

well it was just a thought. it still makes me wonder why she decided to do that. idk. i question alot of things that i see that seem awkward.
Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:30:16 PM by Chicana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions