Hello MJ Family. I don't often have the time to come here but I'm still following the adventure, mostly on Twitter. Late on the night of June 19th I saw a tweet from Nelson De La Nuez (KingOfPopArt). He said that it was his nephew's 11th birthday and had a link for a pic. I was amused to see that Nelson was holding up the Elvis is Alive dvd  :elvis-1405:

I immediately saved the pic and then tweeted him to ask what the Elvis item was that he was holding. It was late and I didn't know if he would reply, so I went to bed. The next morning I found that he had replied.

Then I went to his timeline to see if others had asked about the pic. I didn't see any tweets from him to anybody else about the pic. I also noticed that his original tweet with the pic had been removed. I couldn't find the pic on his lockerz.com account any more either.

I found the pic interesting for obvious reasons.  :icon_e_biggrin: All the Elvis/MJ clues from the past, more Elvis news recently, and of course Eliza's case back on the table last I heard. I had a few minutes tonight so I decided to stop by here and see what you all thought of this. Forgive me if somebody has already posted a thread about this. I did try to search first, but didn't see anything. I double checked Nelson's timeline again before coming here to post, and I noticed the following tweet that I hadn't seen before.
  :thjajaja121:

Are we about to see somebody "come to life" before us if we truly believe?

Love & Light to you all!

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

Hmmm, I'm not up-to-date with the latest & greatest features of posting here. I can't seem to get either the preview button or it's shortcut to show me anything. I'm hoping the pics work, I uploaded to the hoaxpic section but wasn't sure what link to use. I guess I hit post and see what happens.

Ok, pics didn't work first try, so this is an edit. Fingers crossed, it's almost 3am. Still can't preview before posting, but I tried a different link from the hoaxpic upload page.

Last try for now (3:45am) TY Mjonmind
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:49:43 AM by TouchedByAnAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WELL POO! Sorry guys. I'll try again after a little sleep. Maybe somebody can give me info about the hoaxpic section and which link to use. I also have the pics on photobucket, is embedding still allowed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hi TouchedByAnAngel!  Thanks for the info--interesting!

Nelson De La Nuez – It was an Elvis is still alive DVD that is actually very funny... Once U tell your mind something is true, you will see it come to life before you. All you must do is truly believe and it will be yours!

I love it!

Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:20:39 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi MJonmind  :bearhug: Yes after I posted my second post the page reloaded with the pics finally but they are too small, mine were larger & easy to read. I guess I need to brush up on my forum posting, it has been awhile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Did you click on 'Thumbnail' (smaller) or 'Show directly this image' of the BBCode Forums url?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you click on 'Thumbnail' (smaller) or 'Show directly this image' of the BBCode Forums url?

Thank you, I finally got it with your help! I guess I'm so tired that I wasn't paying enough attention to what the links said. Now I'm going to bed, much happier that it is readable ;-)

Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
OMGGGGGGGGG!  :omg: I LOVE Nelson!! This is soo great! I love his nephew! I love Elvis!   I love the Mickey Mouse head! I love you, @TouchedByAnAngel ! I love you all!! I am just so happyyyyyy !! 2012 is definitely the Double-BAM year!!! MJ & Elvis together!!!  :moonwalk_: :elvis-1405:  Yeaaahhh Can you feel it ? ??  :penguin: Just beLIEve !!!!
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:32:45 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Hi TouchedByAnAngel!  Thanks for the info--interesting!

Nelson De La Nuez – It was an Elvis is still alive DVD that is actually very funny... Once U tell your mind something is true, you will see it come to life before you. All you must do is truly believe and it will be yours!

I love it!

Unreal....so he is into conspiracy theories as well.  Love his quote.  So I guess we can add him as another DOT to connect.  Is he the guy who designed the MICHAEL album cover???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Nelson did a lot of HOAXY & Van Gogh & Mickey wonderful ArtWork!!
Always subtle, but full of clues!!
This twit message is AWESOME!!

@2good2btrue: I just noticed your new sig! it just cracked me up!  :thjajaja121: so funny!!!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Nelson did a lot of HOAXY & Van Gogh & Mickey wonderful ArtWork!!
Always subtle, but full of clues!!
This twit message is AWESOME!!

@2good2btrue: I just noticed your new sig! it just cracked me up!  :thjajaja121: so funny!!!  :icon_lol:

Yeah I know...found it on the net.!!  If you can think of another caption for it, just let me know...

And for those that are not aware of this DVD, it is...

Elvis Found Alive
January 20, 2012
"Elvis Found Alive" and interviewed in incredible documentary

He's ready to come out of hiding and sing again.
Legendary 76-year-old rock 'n roller Elvis Presley is alive and well, and he’s ready to make his comeback. According to a new documentary, Elvis Found Alive (directed and produced by Joel Gilbert, also responsible for Paul McCartney Really Is Dead), not only is Elvis alive, he’s waiting for Barack Obama to leave office before he shows his face in public and picks up his music career where he left off. You see, Barack Obama, Captain Nazi, and their minions would like to shut Elvis down--permanently.

But wait! There’s more! According to the very same documentary, Elvis and Captain Marvel Jr. have led amazingly parallel lives--right down to faking their own deaths for the sake of their (mutual) country. Because Elvis is still in danger (don’t forget, he was placed in Kalamazoo by the Witness Protection Program because of his daring work as a DEA agent--and that’s not Dead Entertainers Association), he chose to appear before cameras in silhouette.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boqzbd8Qx9k[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:11:50 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did a little more looking around just now about this Elvis Found Alive dvd, and it just gets more amusing! ;-)

On a website called The Big Takeover (Remember it's a Takeover not a Comeback) I found this writeup

'Jon Burrows' – “Elvis Found Alive” (Highway 61 Entertainment/MVD)
by Jeff Elbel

From the elvisfoundalive.com website, here is their full film description

This "documentary" also has a cd with new songs & new versions of Elvis classics...sung by Jon Burrows

:michael-jackson: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' :moonwalk_:

@2good2btrue - I just love this quote from your post

"But wait! There’s more! According to the very same documentary, Elvis and Captain Marvel Jr. have led amazingly parallel lives--right down to faking their own deaths for the sake of their (mutual) country."

I can Feel It, time is getting close! We ain't seen nothin' yet, cuz the best is yet to come!!!  :multiplespotting:

Keep The Faith folks, our Best of Joy is really about to Rock Your World!

Touched By An Angel
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:16:48 PM by TouchedByAnAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great post dear!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you @TouchedByAnAngel for the photos and all the great information.  :bearhug:
You can find some more stuff about this Elvis film , here on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions