paula-cTopic starter

Bahá'í faith
June 22, 2012, 08:57:09 PM
Bahá'í faith

The Baha'is , [a]  better known among his followers and the related literature as Baha'i Faith , [2]  is a monotheistic religion whose adherents follow the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh , the prophet and founder, who considered the Manifestation of God for present time. [3]

The core principles of the Baha'i are summarized into three units: the unity of God, the oneness of humanity and the unity of religion as a series of successive revelations. [4]

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica Yearbook 1992, the Baha'i faith is the second largest religion in the world between independent religions, according to the number of countries that is represented: is set in 247 countries and territories. Baha'is come from more than 2,100 ethnic, racial and tribal totaling approximately six million members worldwide. The main passages from the Baha'i sacred texts have been translated into 802 languages

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Haifa, Israel is located the Baha'i World Centre, which is the administrative center of the Baha'i faith. The Baha'i World Centre is recognizable by the gardens that dominate the area of Mount Carmel directly on the waterfront promenade. Baha'ism, [1] better known among his followers and the related literature as Bahá'í Faith, [2] is a monotheistic religion whose adherents follow the teachings of Baha 'u'lláh, its prophet and founder, who considered the Manifestation of God for our time. The core principles of the Baha'i are summarized into three units: the unity of God, the oneness of humanity, and unity of religion as a series of successive revelations. [3] According to the Encyclopedia Britannica Yearbook 1992, the Baha'i faith is the second largest religion in the world between independent religions, according to the number of countries that is represented: it is established in 247 countries and territories. Baha'is come from more than 2,100 ethnic, racial and tribal totaling approximately six million members worldwide. The main passages from the Baha'i sacred texts have been translated into 802 languages. The founder: In 1844 the Persian prophet Muhammad Siyyid `Ali, who took the title" The Báb "(Arabic for 'the door'), instituted a new religion Bahá'u'lláh By September of 1867 began writing a series of letters to the leaders of the era, including Emperor Napoleon III, Queen Victoria, Kaiser Wilhelm I, Tsar Alexander II of Russia, the Emperor Franz Joseph I, Pope Pius IX, Sultan Abdul-Aziz and Nasirid-Din Shah of Persia. In them, Bahá'u'lláh openly proclaimed to be the messenger foretold by the Báb and speaks of the advent of a new era . But, above all, warns that the social order of the world would suffer catastrophic upheavals like no other. In order to alleviate them, recommended that world leaders act in accordance with the law. He appealed to these great leaders to reduce their arsenals and some association of nations estableciesen You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login C3% A1% 27U% 27ll% C3% A1h

Since 1948, the Baha'i International Community ' is is enjoying United Nations recognition before as a non-governmental organization. Since 1970 it has status to the Social Economic Consultative Nations and United (ECOSOC) Council and to the United Nations for children (UNICEF) Fund. Associate United Nations Environment of the (UNEP) programme also maintains working relationships with the World Health Organization (who), and with the errands. Baha'i community international work ' is per performed through as specialized offices the Secretariat-General, the Office of the United Nations, the Office of information published, the Office of the environment, and the Office the the advancement of women. Through representatives at the World Centre established Bahá ' is (Haifa), New York, Geneva, Paris, Hong Kong, London, and Jerusalem Fiji, offices tackled variety of great activities for peace, human rights, education, health, Mid conservation of the environment, the development and the sustainable promotion of women's equality. There are many of these activities in collaboration with communities undertaken Bahá ' is national

It is very strange, on the side of which that Mansion was the residence of the Rothschilds in Haifa, (now a hotel), was only left all this large building complex of buildings, headquarters of a Religion claims to be the single world, and an established Iranian. Iran's Government considered them spies "Zionists" who is behind this religion.? They have buildings for millionaire design world You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login... MRk0Vjcm7Q You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Bahá'í faith
June 22, 2012, 11:40:20 PM
Paula, what are you saying, are you saying there may be Zionist involvement in the background of Baha'i-ism, or relating to the New World Order with a one world religion? 

Remember this thread on the Sacred Light Codes, where a person named Michael gave information and numbers on similar themes and style as our Michael?

MJ's memorial showed the symbols for all the world's religions (Front posting about it also), and MJ sang in "It's all in His Name",  that "there is one religion of love", yet TS and The Sign seem pretty specific on the Bible and Ark being key.

This is a very beautiful place--buildings and landscaping! It is interesting that the Mount Carmel region has significance in the Bible.

Mount Carmel

by Wayne Blank

Mount Carmel is located on the Mediterranean coast of Israel, overlooking the modern-day city of Haifa. Its location is easy to find on a map because it forms the only major mountainous outcrop into the sea along Israel's otherwise relatively smooth coastline. Just look for the big "bump" on the northern coast.
Mount Carmel is made up of several joining highlands that extend from the Plain of Esdraelon (see Armageddon ) to the Mediterranean for a distance of nearly 12 miles (20 kilometers). The inland (eastern) section is much higher than the western part that reaches into, and causes to be formed, the Bay of Haifa.

The meaning of Carmel can be something like "park," or "fertile ground". The view of Haifa and the surrounding region from Mount Carmel is quite beautiful. The photograph shows the Plain of Esdraelon, or "Valley of Armageddon," from Mount Carmel.

Mount Carmel was apparently a favorite place of Elijah, Israel's eccentric prophet. Elijah seems to have had an intense personality, often brooding, and was very likely not an easy man to get along with, but he was always completely loyal and obedient to The Lord. His strong personality could either have been a requirement for, or perhaps was the result of, the difficult job that he had been given to do. He may well have led a lonely and persecuted life.

It was on Mount Carmel that Elijah made his stand against the many prophets of Baal and Asherah who were corrupting the Israelites at the time. The account is given in 1 Kings 18. After a supernatural demonstration of the difference between the true God and idolatry, the Israelites were convinced to turn back to the true God. The outcome of the contest was not as happy for Elijah's opponents, who all lost their lives. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:51:48 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Re: Bahá'í faith
June 23, 2012, 05:07:08 PM
Well, these things I look with very carefully. This is something that I read some time ago.

Towards a New World Order

BAHÁ'U'LLÁH AND VISION OF THE FUTURE

In 1988, the then Soviet Union President Mikhail Gorbachev spoke to the United Nations on the need to devise a "universal consensus" to pass that mankind was heading for a "new world order." In 1990, the then President of the United States of America George Bush took advantage of the term to describe the new level of collaboration achieved among nations after the Cold War, especially with regard to United Nations action to repel aggression produced in the Persian Gulf.

Since then the phrase has permeated academic and journalistic circles. World leaders have endorsed. The term comes to shaping the discussions about what may be the social and political organization of our planet. Despite these discussions, the new world order still lacks real definition. What has emerged is clear, the details, however, can only be sketched.

For Bahá'ís, the term "new world order" has a clear meaning and special. More than 100 years, Bahá'u'lláh used the phrase to refer to a series of momentous changes in the political, social and religious life of the world. "The  signs of impending convulsions and chaos can now be discerned, as the prevailing order has proved lamentably defective, " he wrote. "Soon the current order will be rolled up and a new one spread in its place."

Baha'is believe that the dramatic changes experienced so far this century, and which now occur-have gained momentum with the coming of a new messenger of God and are influenced by the light of a new Revelation. You might say this represents a great leap of faith. But if God exists and His representative walked the earth a century ago, it is clear that the effects of His presence reaches far beyond the horizon of his physical life.

So, for Bahá'ís the idea of a new world order encompasses much more than the political reorganization, the proclamation of a vision to a few world leaders, or legal constructions of a few legal scholars. Rather, it is the "system" described by Bahá'u'lláh , ie the implementation of its principles and teachings. The new world order, as the Baha'i Faith itself, covers the whole spectrum of human activities, from social and political sphere, to our everyday relationships in community, whether cultural, spiritual or economic. In short, is an internal reorganization and external.

Baha'is work to advance the realization of this great vision. Essentially represents the fulfillment of the biblical vision of Isaiah, the time when men "will forge the swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks (..) and never again shall they train for war again". Is that by which Christians have longed for centuries when, in reciting the Lord's Prayer, testify to the coming of the Kingdom of God: "Thy Kingdom. Thy will be done on earth as in heaven. "

It is also the sense that Islam has the promise whereby the light of God's justice will break one day over the whole earth, "You will not see it or not hondonados mountains."

The seeds of this historic transition can be seen in the changes and transformations heralds of the new world order, and are evident in myriad forms: the trend towards equality of women and minorities, with its century of existence, the trend also marked a century, toward greater economic justice, thereby eliminating the traditionally huge differences of class and wealth, in short, the century-old trend toward global interdependence.

Bahá'u'lláh foresaw these trends. He spoke of the imminent transformation of humanity and promulgated the framework of the principles and provisions that would promote social progress in this new era.

Many great idealists promoting such principles and ideas today, and indeed, as already noted, the social teachings of Bahá'u'lláh are synonymous with the modern definition of a progressive society.

However, the mere enactment of a new set of social ideas is not enough by itself to transform the world and produce the new world order, as seen with the collapse of communism.

The new world order can only be built on a deep understanding of spiritual reality of the person, a reality that lies in the very essence of our beings.

The spiritual world is the source of those human qualities that engender unity and harmony, which provide understanding and insight, and make possible collaborative ventures. Such qualities are love, courage, vision, sacrifice and humility. These qualities, essentially spiritual, invisible but are the foundation of human society is essential. In considering the links between the spiritual qualities and social development, it is worth remembering the way the great religious teachers have guided humanity in the past. The moral code of the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule (wanting for others what you wish for

In the past, spiritual teachings focused primarily on the actions of the person, or to establish harmony in relatively small groups. Today, our view of spirituality should cover not only personal and group life, but also the collective progress of humanity as a whole. In fact, precisely because mankind has entered its mature stage is so old prophecies concerning an era of peace and justice are now beginning to be realized.

The essential message of Bahá'u'lláh is the call for unity, his audience, the whole world: "Let your vision is global rather than confined to your own people" . After a century since his death, this appeal has begun to take shape in a community that is itself a microcosm of the human race and is established in almost all corners of the globe.

The emergence of the Baha'i community offers compelling evidence that humanity, with all its diversity, can learn to live and work as one people in one country. It also provides a powerful argument for serious and dispassionate examination of the claims of extraordinary figure which created and sustains the spirit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions