OMG those pictures have brought tears to my eyes.  For some reason I am an emotional mess today. Kind of all over the place.  Forgive me.  Thanks for this thread.  Doesn't human kindness ROCK though!!!!  YES! And it doesn't cost a thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

Those are beautiful and touching pictures, which brought a big smile on my face, thank you PaulaC. 
I will never give up faith in humanity, yet I consider these kind of pictures and stories as a confirmation of humanity and a motivation to spread these messages and pass them on to next generations.

@mj4ever777: I'm sorry for your brother & his family about the loss of their dog.  :bearhug:

To help others could be actions in different ways. It can start with doing small things to help one another...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg1oh7OaEFQ [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:53:37 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG those pictures have brought tears to my eyes.  For some reason I am an emotional mess today. Kind of all over the place.  Forgive me.  Thanks for this thread.  Doesn't human kindness ROCK though!!!!  YES! And it doesn't cost a thing.

Same here!

Thank you for posting. It´s good to be reminded that there is still kindness and love out there. Doesn´t happen too often in everyday life though (unfortunately and sadly).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
JUST BEAUTIFUL, THANK YOU GUYS IT'S A BLESSING TO SHARE MY LIFE WITH YOU ALL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

@Paula...thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures...I LOVE seeing human displays of respect, kindness, and love.  We are SO bombarded with all the 'bad' in the world...and there is quite a LOT of bad, too much of it.  And that's generally all we ever hear about or see...you can't turn on a tv or look at a newspaper without feeling loss of hope for the planet and for humanity.  That's REALLY draining on the spirit and we are affected by seeing 'bad' 24/7 on a very deep level, even if we don't realize it.  I often think that it's done on purpose...to keep everyone feeling down and hopeless and scared and separated...and that thought really pisses me off.  For all the bad that is out there, there is SO much good that happens every second all around the world.  And for the most part, it remains hidden or 'unknown'.  Why?  Cause good news doesn't sell. 

The only way to stop the 'bad' is to learn about it (by reading/watching what's going on in the world and in our own backyards), discuss it and try to solve it...and then pay it forward, so that the next generation has a fighting chance to make it/get it right.  (@aussie, I LOVED what you said about teaching children, SO true and should be 'common sense', but unforunately it seems foreign to many).  But, we should also ALWAYS take time to look for and be aware of all the good that IS out there too.  It's the 'ying' to all the bad 'yang' lol...and it does wonders for the spirit/soul.  If Paula's ok with it....I'd like to suggest that we use this thread to post any good news or inspiring pictures that we come across, like the ones Paula and some others have posted.  There IS love happening every second, amid all the hate, and we NEED to feel/see that love in order to allow the hope to grow.  And we need hope for humanity to grow if we're gonna stand a fighting chance at making that change.

@mjj4ever ... I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's dog, especially the circumstances involved in the loss.  I've never understood hunting...sometimes I think it's cause I'm female and it seems to be a male thing...but I also know many males who don't understand it either.  It's got to be some sort of mental dysfunction (that's how I see it)...in a certain % of (primarily) males.  There's no word to describe the feeling of knowing that a life was lost due to someone else's dysfunction.  (P.S. I hope Chase is doing well)

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:04:42 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

@Paula...thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures...I LOVE seeing human displays of respect, kindness, and love.  We are SO bombarded with all the 'bad' in the world...and there is quite a LOT of bad, too much of it.  And that's generally all we ever hear about or see...you can't turn on a tv or look at a newspaper without feeling loss of hope for the planet and for humanity.  That's REALLY draining on the spirit and we are affected by seeing 'bad' 24/7 on a very deep level, even if we don't realize it.  I often think that it's done on purpose...to keep everyone feeling down and hopeless and scared and separated...and that thought really pisses me off.  For all the bad that is out there, there is SO much good that happens every second all around the world.  And for the most part, it remains hidden or 'unknown'.  Why?  Cause good news doesn't sell. 

The only way to stop the 'bad' is to learn about it (by reading/watching what's going on in the world and in our own backyards), discuss it and try to solve it...and then pay it forward, so that the next generation has a fighting chance to make it/get it right.  (@aussie, I LOVED what you said about teaching children, SO true and should be 'common sense', but unforunately it seems foreign to many).  But, we should also ALWAYS take time to look for and be aware of all the good that IS out there too.  It's the 'ying' to all the bad 'yang' lol...and it does wonders for the spirit/soul.  If Paula's ok with it....I'd like to suggest that we use this thread to post any good news or inspiring pictures that we come across, like the ones Paula and some others have posted.  There IS love happening every second, amid all the hate, and we NEED to feel/see that love in order to allow the hope to grow.  And we need hope for humanity to grow if we're gonna stand a fighting chance at making that change.

@mjj4ever ... I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's dog, especially the circumstances involved in the loss.  I've never understood hunting...sometimes I think it's cause I'm female and it seems to be a male thing...but I also know many males who don't understand it either.  It's got to be some sort of mental dysfunction (that's how I see it)...in a certain % of (primarily) males.  There's no word to describe the feeling of knowing that a life was lost due to someone else's dysfunction.  (P.S. I hope Chase is doing well)

With L.O.V.E. always.

:th_bravo:

Word for word what I was going to say.......
the picture of the man giving his shoes touched me the most....don't know why.  They are all amazing! Thank you for posting them.
Great idea too, BTC.....using this thread like that, if Paula's ok with it.......love it. 
mjj4ever......sending you lots of love and hugs.....heartbreaking, truly heartbreaking. 

Blessings to each of you always!

Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:03:35 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Thanks for sharing!

There are so many ideas what to do to make it a better place:

Need for help may be just around the corner.

And this makes a difference.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu9UtVaWYaI&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:51:25 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you for all the LOVE Family...It means so much to me, it really does! It has been a really tough week, but my spirit is returning now...Thank goodness! I LOVE you guys with all of my Heart and Soul, we are all Sisters and Brothers, Now and Forever!
 here is a pic of our Beautiful Jemma, when I look at her I see unconditional LOVE!

:bearhug:

BTC...Chase is doing well, thanks for asking! We will know in September, what plan of action will be taken, about her tumor!  Great post by the way...You said it well! LOVE You sis! xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
What a lovely pic! So beautiful Jemma!! poor dog, crazy people!! she's definitely in a better place now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

It's funny the first pic shown is a sunflowers meadow, LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

I love this picture, it tells a complete story. Great pics!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reminds me of Michael stopping everything to pray for the baby bird that fell out of its nest and died, him then racing up the tree to repair the nest so the others would be safe,  and then digging a hole with his bare hands to bury it.  {{{{{sigh}}}}}}  How sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzQv6O7fho&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzQv6O7fho&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions