The shirt found in MJ's closet......???
October 09, 2011, 08:43:41 PM
Where did this bloody shirt come from??? Why was it placed there/found and why wasn't it tested for dna???! WTF??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

paula-c

Re: The shirt found in MJ's closet......???
October 09, 2011, 08:54:58 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlj1bZ2MtPg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

No, this "evidence", not having been submitted :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 09, 2011, 09:12:05 PM

OMG!  I was just thinking about the bloody shirt. How come it did not come up on the trial yet? I think that was not blood, 3.99$ shirts, Michael would buy a 3.99$ shirt? The price tag was still on the shirt. He couldn't have warn the shirt that is for sure. Imagine walking around with a tag on your shirt?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 09, 2011, 09:54:40 PM

OMG!  I was just thinking about the bloody shirt. How come it did not come up on the trial yet? I think that was not blood, 3.99$ shirts, Michael would buy a 3.99$ shirt? The price tag was still on the shirt. He couldn't have warn the shirt that is for sure. Imagine walking around with a tag on your shirt?

Hmmmm that is something to think about. But then again, MJ did say once before that he liked shopping @ thrift and vintage stores. haha. He was like"you can find some good things in there" which is true btw. haha But I digress...Why would it have even been planted there if the case is about him and the usage of propofol , demerol...among other drugs. I'm a bit slow on this one & don't get it. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

all4loveandbelieve

October 09, 2011, 10:16:45 PM

Hmmmm that is something to think about. But then again, MJ did say once before that he liked shopping @ thrift and vintage stores. haha. He was like"you can find some good things in there" which is true btw. haha But I digress...Why would it have even been planted there if the case is about him and the usage of propofol , demerol...among other drugs. I'm a bit slow on this one & don't get it. :(

This was already spoken about but we did not dwell on it.. Maybe someone got cut and bled alot since this shirt is only 3.99$ they used it to absorb the blood, or it can be fake blood, or ketchup for all we know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 09, 2011, 10:26:30 PM

This was already spoken about but we did not dwell on it.. Maybe someone got cut and bled alot since this shirt is only 3.99$ they used it to absorb the blood, or it can be fake blood, or ketchup for all we know.

Hmmm..Okay. :) Today was my first time hearing about it watching hln.  :idea: Found it as a bit weird that media would point that out when the case pertains to something a bit different lol lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal