I havent done too much research on the illuminati theory as of yet but.....
I know alot of you arent from the USA but they just recently just passed
A bill welll it passed on June 25th 2009 signed by the president 3 days later.
Now why is this significant????? This bill gives the military power to seize and invade anyone
basiclly they feel is a threat inany kind of way possiblly bringing in martial law which takes
away our freedom!!!!!! This is not good for the USA and the fact no one knows about it makes
Me think that MJ "dying" when he did on the same day that bill was passed was for a reason. Thats waaaaaaaay to coincidental and think about it that day on June 25th 2009 NOTHING ELSE was on tv but about MJ almost seeming to MASK or COVER UP that bill passing. I have never believed in that heavy in conspiracy but this really bothers me and is most certainly something to think about!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I can understand why this is bothering you.

So what´s your conclusion?

Murder of MJ to cover up the passing of the bill?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

No i dont think he was murdered..... I think it kind of validates
there even being an illuminati or the POWERFUL RICHEST PEOPLE is who it would be.
I mean that bill slid by with hardly even hearing about it. Thats way to coincidental
to me. I dont really know what to think to be honest... But its scary to think there may be
people who supply $$$$ to our government establishments who has power and pull politiclly simply because of their money........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you see all this coming together? I believe that the illuminati are the rich rich rich people who want to rule. Believe me when I say Obama is in on it to and still no one knows aboit this bill. So it successfully masked and covered up what they dont want us to know about. I believe that they may be planning a false secomd coming to scare everyone into believing what they want us too. Mj is just a puppet like Obama and whenMJ comes back it will be to say he came back from the dead like some prophet and he will preach to everyone that Obama is worth  worship. Thats when this bill comes into effect where they can search, detain, and imprison people who is a"threat" to the government which is ANYONE who doesnt see eye to eye or believe what theywant us to. Dont know how much you all know but...... The usa or FEMA has been building what ate looking like concentration camps all over the usa for when this bill goes into effect. This allllllooooot of stuff to take in but from my research and all of our soldiers speaking out about it, governer jesse ventura, and alex jones its pretty ovious to me. Draw your own conclusions. I just wanted to post this and this will be my last post in here. Let me know what you all think!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you see all this coming together? I believe that the illuminati are the rich rich rich people who want to rule. Believe me when I say Obama is in on it to and still no one knows aboit this bill. So it successfully masked and covered up what they dont want us to know about. I believe that they may be planning a false secomd coming to scare everyone into believing what they want us too. Mj is just a puppet like Obama and whenMJ comes back it will be to say he came back from the dead like some prophet and he will preach to everyone that Obama is worth  worship. Thats when this bill comes into effect where they can search, detain, and imprison people who is a"threat" to the government which is ANYONE who doesnt see eye to eye or believe what theywant us to. Dont know how much you all know but...... The usa or FEMA has been building what ate looking like concentration camps all over the usa for when this bill goes into effect. This allllllooooot of stuff to take in but from my research and all of our soldiers speaking out about it, governer jesse ventura, and alex jones its pretty ovious to me. Draw your own conclusions. I just wanted to post this and this will be my last post in here. Let me know what you all think!!!

I think a lot of what you're saying has truth to it, except about MJ.  He's not a puppet.  I truly believe it's a battle between good and evil.  MJ = good.  That's why "they" did what they could to destroy him but they could not kill him although they might have tried.  The June 25th thing is weird but I think there are more powerful forces at work here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe MJ was anybody's puppet, although it wouldn't be beyond belief that they might have had plans to puppet him.  However, Michael's smarts were underestimated and he, that entertainer, outsmarted them just one more time. LOL  And he continues to to this very day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

anewfan

From what I've read, the NDAA was signed on December 31, 2011......on New Year's Eve.  Maybe some other rotten bill was signed on that day....lord knows Obama has passed a lot of them that are taking away our rights. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

All valid points..... Puppet was the wrong word. I believe that MJ is in on it though..
If it he wants to be is another story but ni way that bill was passed on the same day as his"death" inmy opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anewfan...... it passed the house on MJs "death" day..... I am for sure but your right about the signing date but it def passed the house on 6-25-2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its about to be a shit show in the USA.... Mark my words we will see BIG TIMES changes by the end of 2012!!! Like MJ said "I cant believe this is the land from which I came" CRAZINESS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IF MJ's Estate/SONy bought EMI - then Michael also belongs to the richest people of the world...  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

MJonmind

IMO there may even be factions at the most elite levels, for good and evil, that the public can't readily see.  I certainly don't believe that it's Christian churches and politicians that stand for the good side, and all else stands for the wicked side--not by a looooooong shot.

YoungMack, it is interesting you brought this up, and thanks!  National Defense Authorization Act also relates to the Ark of the Covenant announcement given the same day, June 25, 2009. It simply cannot be coincidence, and does seem to lead to a major End Time event of global proportions.  This Ark is apparently connected to the Pope, who would also be tied to the same evil elite powers as FEMA.  The Sign (TS) says this is a false Ark.

Front has given the Bible verse about Michael defeating the Dragon in one of his earlier posts.

TS had a lot to say about TPTB involved in MJ’s life, and put the question to us whether ‘they’ knew about MJ’s plans to hoax his death, and then carried out his murder before he could fully implement his plan, or did he outsmart them, setting them up to destroy them.   We also had some discussion a while ago about the best way to defeat the enemy is from within.  MJ was raised in the whole Illuminati environment, and probably knows it better than most.  Plus if his gifts and calling are really directly from God, he may be part of God’s overall End Time plans.  What he knows would make him a huge threat to ‘them’.

Are the music artists who have Illuminati themes in their music and videos actually puppets of ‘theirs’, or are they trying to expose ‘them’?  That’ s always a good question that’s unknown for sure. There are lots of non-MJ-fans, who through their research, believe that MJ is Illuminati controlled , from seeing the symbolism in his creations.  You mentioned ‘them’ using MJ to make a mock scenario of Jesus coming from the skies.  There’s many potential twists and turns and layers to this Revelation event. No one knows exactly how it will unfold, though there are literally thousands maybe millions of versions/theories out there from Christians who’ve studied the Bible.

All I know is, I completely trust MJ, and indirectly his ‘spokesmen’—Back, Front and TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very true MJonmymind. Its hard for me to fathom that MJ would do anything bad like that
But like yousaid there are so many twists and ways it could go. I have been a christian my whole life and k ow alot about the revelations etc....... Its hard to tell if it is Gods plan unfolding or if its rich powerful people who just want us to think that for whatever selfish agenda they have.... There is soooo much we dont know as a society it sucks and most people just bwlieve whatever the tv and media tells us. I reeeeeeealllllllyyyyyy hope that whatever his role is in this is to expose these people not to be like them!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mjonmymind I like you!!! You seem to have Lot of knowledge
And a good head on your shoulders!!! This subject makes me nervous
but I WILL NOT just back down from this garbage!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Anewfan...... it passed the house on MJs "death" day..... I am for sure but your right about the signing date but it def passed the house on 6-25-2009

Hi YoungMack...I did a quick search and you were right. The NDAA for the fiscal year 2010 was in fact passed in the House on June 25, 2009. Apparently they pass this every year because it mainly deals with the funding for our military. Every now and then they will slip in "provisions".

The indefinite detention provision was added to the NDAA for the fiscal year 2012. (sections 1021 & 1022)  I have some links to wikipedia to see what was in each.  (I know wikipedia isn't the best source, but it is condensed to be able to scan it better.) The first is a link to the 2010 NDAA. The second is to the 2012 NDAA.

Here is a link to a pdf of the full NDAA 2010. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a link to a pdf of the full NDAA 2012. 

All these bills that are being passed left and right that are taking away our rights are downright scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal