GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sometimes I feel like a different species. How depressing.
:-\
me too
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:17:09 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

i know this is going off topic, but no word of a lie 6 years ago i was booked in sydney australia for 'eating an apple whilst driving'

i did take the opportunity to ask the officer if he was struggling to meet his KPI's. (key performance indicator, performance measuring) He commented that eating whist at the wheel was illegal.

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

err....
:icon_lol:  Then what would that officer have done with Mr. Bean here at 3:30?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumrpkL6RS0[/youtube]

Okay (slaps face) back to Murray in jail (not).  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

i know this is going off topic, but no word of a lie 6 years ago i was booked in sydney australia for 'eating an apple whilst driving'

i did take the opportunity to ask the officer if he was struggling to meet his KPI's. (key performance indicator, performance measuring) He commented that eating whist at the wheel was illegal.

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

err....

:icon_lol:  Then what would that officer have done with Mr. Bean here at 3:30?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumrpkL6RS0[/youtube]

Okay (slaps face) back to Murray in jail (not).  :)
thank you MJonmind for the "inspirative" video, but better do not try it  :icon_lol:
I love this dentist part!
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:52:16 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Wow.

Two things, one I could see this happening, it sure seems to make sense. The other, I can't see a meeting happening like this. Hearing that is shocking and why would anyone even need to mention this private prison conspiracy to these lowly music industry execs? All they would need to be told is Hi, we want you to promote Gangster Rap music. It's the next big thing and we really want you to focus on it and sell it, and it would be done. Music industry execs like the person who wrote this letter do what they're paid to do and if they get paid to promote Gangster Rap, they promote Gangster Rap. No reason WHY needs to be given and especially not as shocking and confidential that reason is... it makes me question the validity of the whole story.

Even though it sure seems that's exactly the motive behind the music, fill the prisons in America with young black and latino men.  Make it "cool" to be a criminal, get them in the system, and teach them to be career criminals while you're at it.
Yes, it's an interesting story, but I agree there's no way the higher level needed to inform the lower ones of that shocking stuff. Just promote gangsta rap.  Then perhaps certain individuals that are seen as eager promoters could be told more slowly in trust.

In the past I've heard Christians say that rap is promoted by the satanic music industry to lower morality and turn people away from God. Certainly I've not heard anything about filling up prisons with black men, for making profit. This reminds me of what I read about kiwis, that New Zealand had the highest incarceration rate in the world for marijuana usage. There's something so strange about police expending so much time and energy on the war on drugs, throwing millions in prison, making them criminals.  In a smaller way it reminds me of in my own city, the traffic light cameras weren't making enough money for the city, so now police sit in various places and will nab people giving them tickets to fulfill their quota of having to make a certain amount of money a day/week for the city.  We call it another tax on the people.

Yeah, and the irony of it is, the church employs such an emphatic philosophy ascertained by these extremists who advocate for anti-rap and the elimination of such genre from society.  I frankly find it radically fallacious. Why? simply due to the fact that from a religious perspective, it is not the message of god to perpetuate such profound confrontations between a form of musical expression and church. I'm a pretty defiant liberal, so I tend to sway towards anti-censorship (as many of you would agree, and michael too of course)  but the message of the church, whatever the subject, is to love without passing judgment. Music is a visceral form of craftsmanship that is intrinsically unique to the artists which governs that medium. the embodiment of work encompasses passion, creolization, and diligence. To ignorantly remark rap as "devil's music" is disrespecting the history of music that so many artists put their heart into. But yet, there are people who promote hostility towards this and are therefore being extremely hypocritical. the point is, love is infinitely universal, and it travels beyond boundaries. we have a right to self expression and individualism. AS for the incarceration issue, it's been going on for years. innocent people have always been convicted and put behind bars, and it revolves around the foundation of profit and money making.  The only true reason why there is such extensive regulation of Marijuana usage is because it is falsely deemed hazardous and even fatal by the government. Scare tactics are essentially what they are, and while it may seem a little volatile and heinous, marijuana does not result in the deaths of many people. in fact, it's great for business. if it were legalized here in the states, the economy would be vastly improved. Of course, I don't engage in that activity myself, but it is simply a business. if I were Obama, I think I would have to acknowledge that prohibition is NEVER solves anything. it  manifests tension, and empowers the corrupt. in the 1920's when alcoholism was illegal, crime rates increased. Even worse is that because of prohibition, drug wars are constantly going on. the mexican cartel murder people (young children ): ) as a result of marijuana prohibition. perhaps all these restrictions and regulations are occurring because the government in new zealand wants to sustain superiority or control within that country. But to say the least, it is important that we are entitled to our freedoms and liberties. freedom of expression, freedom of the ability to challenge authority, and many other. So to alleviate some hate, maybe we should just make Marijuana legal in English speaking countries with an age limit of 21 like they do with alcoholism.  We need to stop deliberately controlling what is good or bad for people (I.E rap is the devil) becuase that isn't an america we've come to known. it isn't freedom unless we have our say and are emotionally manipulated until we are scared not to commit to such acts. We are conditioned with fear so that we are not to accomplish something. that is not freedom. that is mental imprisonment, which is far worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I don't think the trial was real either. I believe it was a stage production. Hoax court.

Totally agree  :icon_razz:...It's a film.... :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

definitely a fake court. how can a real trial be carried out on a fake death.

no one gets sent to jail for an "alleged" manslaughter.... victim is either dead or he isnt. how can someone be "allegedly dead" and yet another person be sentanced for it.. "alleged" denotes inconclusive.

fake death! fake trial! fake sentence!  :th_bravo:

Alleged..... pffft.  :thjajaja121:

my personal opinion, was that when MJ BAMs and the hoax is brought to the surface, "some will be up in arms and feel mislead" they will then point to things like the funeral, memorial, trial, etc. and say "what about this..." and "what about that..."

the jacksons will then be able to say, did you notice "the word alleged" "the jackolanterns" "the camera crew with the word "crew" on their back, the "elephants in the room" and on and on and on.

the WHOLE thing in its entirety is a stage production. not just the death. all of it combined.

cant wait til the movie comes out :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:!!!
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:10:40 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I don't think the trial was real either. I believe it was a stage production. Hoax court.

yep. exactly what i think it was. and i'm sticking to it.  :judge-smiley:
staged with Mr.Pumpkin  :icon_razz:
what about planning trial in September? do you think it will happen?

idk. i just don't think that the trial was real. what planning trial? if there is one, it might be as fake as that one. but whatever. we'll see what happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

the WHOLE thing in its entirety is a stage production. not just the death. all of it combined.

cant wait til the movie comes out :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:!!!

I'm not so sure there's gonna be a movie - I think we could well be LIVING it right now, in a once only, never to be repeated real-time production. But what do I know?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

im not 100% sure on it either? its was kind of off the cuff. my imagination and heart says there will be a movie. i'd love to see the hoax end like that. but my head thinks, hmmm... not sure about a movie.

but entertain me, imagine though what a movie would accomplish? "mj, explaining the why. the when it started. who helped. "how we did this and how we did that. and while we were saying and doing that, this is what you (media and public) percieved and this is what the world concluded based on our stunts"

it would be such an amazing lesson to all to QUESTION everything.

but then again an illusionist never reveals their methods... so it may never happen.

i just WANT michael to be completely vindicated. i WANT the world to know that they were wrong about him. i WANT the world to know how amazing, talanted and innovative he is. i WANT the haters to have egg on their faces. i WANT people to point fingers and say "you cant do that" and i WANT michael to say "i can and i did and here i am"

i WANT fulfilment of "In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you"

i WANT this hoax to end properly, and the hype to not just dwindle out because believers are tired. i WANT and i hope with all my heart, that a bam, if it happens isnt just a sighting, i hope to god its an explanation.

i think THAT will shock the world more than a sighting or a statement...

why leave clues and why create this magnificent piece of work (the hoax) if its all not coming to some amazing crusendo??

maybe i WANT to much..

#perplexed....   :Pulling_hair:

Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:16:20 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

omg Amen Aussie, Amen!

@Bigshot, you were always wise beyond your years.

@curls, agree, Thriller II is playing now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Oh I'm pretty sure there'll be an amazing crescendo.  This won't fizzle out with a random sighting!  I just don't think we'll have to go to the cinema to witness it. I want the same things you want Aussie - number one being I want everyone to stop believing MJ is weird and give him the respect and admiration he deserves.

I have an idea the 'explantion' we want has already been prepared and is nearer to hand than most realise.  But again, I know nothing!

Anyway, what thread is this? How did we get to this subject?  Oh yes, Murray's dying in jail - except he isn't anymore since he got clean un-dies, a blanket and time on the roof!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ bec - btw. "movie convert" - settled. (you'll recall you and i discussed this a few months ago) its the 'why' i am still seeking assurance on... but feel most comfortable with movie theory (at present)

@ curls. yepper - fake conrad, has his fake, undies changed in his fake jail, whilst serving a fake sentance after his fake trial...

meanwhile, speaking of movies quickly before we get back to murry / fake jail. imagine, if there were a movie released but it was the reverse. we were the stars not MJ. MJ was the director. and its not about the hoax hows, whys, who's, when's, but its about a group of people (the world) who believed thei own untrue reality based on false perception of events and based on lies from feeders (media)... and MJ plays it back to us and we (the world) watch ourselves blindly follow and not question and ultimately are duped into adopting an untruth.  :affraid:

ok.. i'm getting way too carried away with this. its saturday night and time to get ready to go out. see ya on the flip side! peace out  :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

I'm not so sure there's gonna be a movie - I think we could well be LIVING it right now, in a once only, never to be repeated real-time production. But what do I know?!

Agree, best movie EVER!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
@ bec - btw. "movie convert" - settled. (you'll recall you and i discussed this a few months ago) its the 'why' i am still seeking assurance on... but feel most comfortable with movie theory (at present)

@ curls. yepper - fake conrad, has his fake, undies changed in his fake jail, whilst serving a fake sentance after his fake trial...

meanwhile, speaking of movies quickly before we get back to murry / fake jail. imagine, if there were a movie released but it was the reverse. we were the stars not MJ. MJ was the director. and its not about the hoax hows, whys, who's, when's, but its about a group of people (the world) who believed thei own untrue reality based on false perception of events and based on lies from feeders (media)... and MJ plays it back to us and we (the world) watch ourselves blindly follow and not question and ultimately are duped into adopting an untruth.  :affraid:

ok.. i'm getting way too carried away with this. its saturday night and time to get ready to go out. see ya on the flip side! peace out  :icon_mrgreen:

That´s what I keep saying: The Truman Show reversed  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
im not 100% sure on it either? its was kind of off the cuff. my imagination and heart says there will be a movie. i'd love to see the hoax end like that. but my head thinks, hmmm... not sure about a movie.

but entertain me, imagine though what a movie would accomplish? "mj, explaining the why. the when it started. who helped. "how we did this and how we did that. and while we were saying and doing that, this is what you (media and public) percieved and this is what the world concluded based on our stunts"

it would be such an amazing lesson to all to QUESTION everything.
[...]
why leave clues and why create this magnificent piece of work (the hoax) if its all not coming to some amazing crusendo??

I responded to this ^^ here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions