Re: Sony owning catalogue since June 25, 2009?
November 27, 2009, 04:07:56 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Guys, MJ does NOT own 50% of Sony Music Entertainment or Sony Music Corp. He owns 50% of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, which is just one subsidiary (granted, a very profitable one) of Sony Music Entertainment. There are many subsidiaries (smaller companies) that are a part of SME. Sony/ATV Music Publishing is just one part, and that is what MJ owns 50% of.

Sorry I got the thousand of companies mixed up, you are right!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 27, 2009, 07:50:40 PM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"

Michael Jackson Will Lose Beatles Catalog in '08
Friday, March 09, 2007

Michael Jackson Divorcing Sony Music

Michael Jackson buys stake in Eminem's catalogue

Did he lose it or not?  That is the question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 29, 2009, 12:37:13 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"

Michael Jackson Will Lose Beatles Catalog in '08
Friday, March 09, 2007

Michael Jackson Divorcing Sony Music

Michael Jackson buys stake in Eminem's catalogue

Did he lose it or not?  That is the question.

No, he did not lose it. He owns his 50% and Sony has the first option to buy half (or more) of his 50%, IF it ever goes up for sale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 01, 2009, 02:50:02 PM
It is my understanding from reading/research that Michael Jackson still owns 50% of Sony.  I also still believe that Sony,Tommy Mottola and Al Malnick are key players for the Death Hoax.  Although I know many of us don't believe half the things that his sister Latoya says, but she seems to be the most courageous in speaking her mind.  She has admitted in the 20/20 interview that her brother's personal life was surrounded with the wrong kind of people and that he truly was afraid of someone trying to kill him over the Beatles catalog.  Sorry, but I believe her on this one because of the precautions that Michael took to protect himself and the statement he made himself.  I believe we need to focus more on Sony, Tommy Mottola and Al Malnick instead of the hired help (the Dr. Murrays, the Gordon Novels etc.).  

Michael Jackson quote
THEY NEVER THOUGHT THIS PERFORMER "MYSELF" WOULD OUT THINK THEM. WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO.

The truth is that Michael Jackson was so afraid for his life that he surrounded himself with the Nation of Islam for protection and hired Gordon Novels to find out who was behind setting him up.  However, Michael apparently felt that Novel had also been on the side of those plotting against him and severed his with him quickly as well.

Now Latoya is in fear of her life for speaking out

When Janet Jackson was interviewed on how she feels about her brother's death, notice she was very careful of her choice of words.

I know that something like this is hard to believe but its possible and we need to look more into this and the initial (Key Players).  Everything seem to point back to these two key players.  Look at when Michael Jackson's problems started.  I have tried and cannot let this theory go.........Family please help me with this one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

hope

December 07, 2009, 11:37:32 PM
There was apost on here the other day  of the memorial guest list with Tommy Mattola on it. Does anyone know where that is? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 05:35:24 PM
It is posted by Noreen "The Blonde Woman Revealed"

I copied and pasted below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login an account day to day
View it as a celebretation of Michael Jackson's life.
I looked and don't see Taylor Dayne's name here on the list at the the public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.
The tribute show is aired live all around the world.
At the end, the Jackson family and all the artist perform We Are The World and Heal The World with Prince, Paris and Blanket.
Paris ends the tribute with a moving speech calling Michael "the best daddy you could ever imagine" before breaking in Janet's arms.

The guest list includes among others :
Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket) Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson, Austin Brown, Stacee Brown Salas, Rex Salas, London Blue Salas, Yashi Brown, Nathaniel Brown, Siggy Jackson, Brandi Jackson, Taj Jackson, Taryll Jackson, TJ Jackson, Royal Jackson, Jermaine Jackson II, Autumn Jackson, Jaimy Jackson, Jeremy Jackson, Jourdynn Jackson, Donte Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Brittny Jackson, Valencia Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr, Genevieve Jackson, Steveanna Jackson, Randy Jackson Jr, Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson, Rijo Jackson, Simone Jackson, Michelle Jackson, Antony Jackson, Brent Jackson, Jeffré Philips, Frank Dileo, Grace Rwaramba, Omer Bhatti, Dominic Cascio, Connie Cascio, Dominic Cascio Jr, Frank Cascio, Eddie Cascio, Marie Nicole Cascio, Aldo Cascio, Anton Schleiter, Francescka Schleiter, Miko Brando, Karen Brando, Shane Brando, Prudence Brando, Mark Lester, Todd Bridges, Corey Feldman, Chris Tucker, Evvy Tavasci, Smokey Robinson, Queen Latifah, Usher; Kobe Bryant, Jesse Jackson, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi, Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith, Stevie Wonder, Wesley Snipes, Kim Porter, Nicole Richie,Spike Lee,, Louis Farrakhan, Ja’net Dubois, Eddie Holland, Freda Payne, David Gest, Joe Frazier, Sean, Diddy” Combs, Don King, Martin Bander, Tommy Mottola, Mickey Rooney, Dionne Warwick, Levar Burton, Telma Hopkins, Lou Ferrigno, Mike Tyson, John Landis, Wayne Nagin, Mike Lapperuque, Anil Kapoor, Shana Mangatal, Evan Ross, Riley Keough, Chris Brown, The Kardashians, Debbie Allen, Brian Oxman, Raymone Bain, Tohme Tohme Lil Kim, Brett Ratner, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Akon, Suzanne DePasse, Nathan East, Paulinho DaCosta.Basheer, Michael Amir, Faheem, the This Is It Team (Michael Bearden, Alfred Dunbar, Roger Bashiri Johnson, Jonathan Moffett, Thomas Organ, Orianthi Panagaris, and Morris Pleasure,Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse,Kenneth Stacey; Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, Anthony Testa, Stacey Walker; Karen Faye Heinze, Michael Bush, Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens)Doreen

Private message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

hope

December 08, 2009, 11:08:58 PM
Thank you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oyan

December 21, 2009, 10:47:22 AM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
It is my understanding from reading/research that Michael Jackson still owns 50% of Sony.  I also still believe that Sony,Tommy Mottola and Al Malnick are key players for the Death Hoax.  Although I know many of us don't believe half the things that his sister Latoya says, but she seems to be the most courageous in speaking her mind.  She has admitted in the 20/20 interview that her brother's personal life was surrounded with the wrong kind of people and that he truly was afraid of someone trying to kill him over the Beatles catalog.  Sorry, but I believe her on this one because of the precautions that Michael took to protect himself and the statement he made himself.  I believe we need to focus more on Sony, Tommy Mottola and Al Malnick instead of the hired help (the Dr. Murrays, the Gordon Novels etc.).  

Michael Jackson quote
THEY NEVER THOUGHT THIS PERFORMER "MYSELF" WOULD OUT THINK THEM. WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO.

The truth is that Michael Jackson was so afraid for his life that he surrounded himself with the Nation of Islam for protection and hired Gordon Novels to find out who was behind setting him up.  However, Michael apparently felt that Novel had also been on the side of those plotting against him and severed his with him quickly as well.

Now Latoya is in fear of her life for speaking out

When Janet Jackson was interviewed on how she feels about her brother's death, notice she was very careful of her choice of words.

I know that something like this is hard to believe but its possible and we need to look more into this and the initial (Key Players).  Everything seem to point back to these two key players.  Look at when Michael Jackson's problems started.  I have tried and cannot let this theory go.........Family please help me with this one!

Excellent Observation.  One scenario I hope to God is not true.......  Of course, I want to believe that he is with us, and that this is some very organized plan of Michael and those in his inner circle.  But, back in the 90's, when he was making all of those comments and remarks about Mottola and his gang, I thought. that cannot be , Mochael may 'pay' for that, God I hope not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:32:28 PM
Thanks Oyan!  I initially thought the very same thing.  The first time seeing that video, my mouth dropped open.  I was surprised to hear that come from Michael, but I thought Mottola must have really done something that really bothered him.  My next thought was wow, I don't know if he should have said that.  But what bothered me about it was the way some were pumping him up to say more. Out of fear, I was hoping he wouldn't say more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions