everlastinglove_MJ

Just overall, you have to remember his body was removed at that particular time. We didn't get there until almost 12 or 13 hours later. But I noticed that things weren't in tact. You have to remember that during that time, the cops were in there the entire time. But I paid attention to the little things. Going from his room to the other part of the house just trying to figure out what really happened here. What took place. Putting the little pieces together that were left.

I remember reading that Latoya was at the house shortly after MJ's "death" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, "putting the little pieces together that were left." Maybe there will be more and new evidence soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

in the mean time if you have any gold bonds you might want to dump them.  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Voice...I was just going to post the same thing about that comment...his hands being tied.  I didn't remember ever hearing of that either.  Interesting new twist.

Well said! I agree wholeheartedly. That is why I posted the article.  I never heard of MJ's hands being tied.  God bless you for your comment! Blessings to all! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

MJonmind

Katooooooo
It's funny she tell that...In ''Moonwalk'', michael talk about the special relationship he had with his sister when they were young...But it was not latoya, it was Janet....
That’s what I was thinking! And MJ said he and Janet even thought alike. I think with LaToya it's wishful thinking, although she is very sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ummm should we consider that if latoya was once in a position that she could be bullied and manipulated by fear that she could be put in that position again? even though she sees herself or claims to be a stronger person now. just wondering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katooooooo
It's funny she tell that...In ''Moonwalk'', michael talk about the special relationship he had with his sister when they were young...But it was not latoya, it was Janet....
That’s what I was thinking! And MJ said he and Janet even thought alike. I think with LaToya it's wishful thinking, although she is very sweet.

jmo, but i think that la toya and michael were the ones initially closely bonded because of their mutual beleif and worship together in the JW faith. i believe this bond shifted to janet later and then remained with her.

what would i know though. not my family ans we never really see / hear everything of what happens on the inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MissG

"I remember reading that Latoya was at the house shortly after MJ's "death" LaToya Says She Felt Michael’s Presence After His Death, "putting the little pieces together that were left." Maybe there will be more and new evidence soon."

I wonder what LaToya meant with feeling his presence.

That Blog of Derek had a pool asking that as well, how people reacted after Mj´s death and one question was similar, feeling Mj´s presence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal