Your Thoughts On This.............
June 13, 2012, 08:58:55 AM
Now my total theory is I believe its all a movie..... We know the funeral was at a set.
In my opinion the 02 announcement looked like it could have been also for a few reasons.
Just the way the helicopter flew acroas seemed just a little dramatic to me.
Another main reason is the ambulance scene. In my opinion MJ owns or used an
Ambulance from LA county but in order to keep it legal he kept the SIRENS AND LIGHTS OFF.
I dont know oviously but every major thing aired in this hoax seems to be sounding like a movie
in my opinion. Dont forget MJ said that when he put his heart and soul into a project he would
DIE for it. Let me know your thoughts please and other things i may have missed that also make
it seem like a movie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Your Thoughts On This.............
June 13, 2012, 09:26:56 AM
@YoungMack.....you are making me think....what if Michael made a movie with all this hoax stuff and after the BAM is gonna be release so everybody can learn how he pulled his hoax off??  :affraid:  It wouldn't be a crazy idea, right?  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 13, 2012, 10:28:02 AM
True...... Many things he could do.... Release it as the BAM.......  Who knows....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2012, 11:24:41 AM
Another thought...... We know some kind of illusion was oulled with the coroner vanand the chopper because of the camera work and zooming in and out at perfect times... maybe what the coroner people pulled of the license plate of the van could have been for legal reasons as well..... just thoughts here!!! Oviously i dont know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

June 13, 2012, 11:32:27 AM
You have a great thought there, YoungMack! This is Michael Jackson - the man is capable of anything! He is so imaginative and innovative, who knows what he has up his sleeve! It could very well be a movie unlike anyone has ever seen before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

June 13, 2012, 11:43:27 AM
Yep iwantyouback..... i mean the dude has innovated music, performing,, humanity, dancing... only art left for him to innovate and take over is film. He already said in many interviews how much he loved film and in one interview said that the MAJORITY of his time will be spent on film in the near future. He is a creative genius and so mysterious at the same time in my mind thats the only thing that makes sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

June 13, 2012, 11:51:32 AM
Yep iwantyouback..... i mean the dude has innovated music, performing,, humanity, dancing... only art left for him to innovate and take over is film. He already said in many interviews how much he loved film and in one interview said that the MAJORITY of his time will be spent on film in the near future. He is a creative genius and so mysterious at the same time in my mind thats the only thing that makes sense to me.

So true! I never thought of it that way before!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

June 13, 2012, 12:29:25 PM
So in my opinion this hoax is everything he ever wanted. To "die" like elvis, clearing his name, breaking free from the shiity people in his life, pioneering film, and also it will out the media and their negative journalism. Not to mention he cleared his debts and made a looooot of $$$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

June 26, 2012, 04:00:54 AM
Was "This is it" the trailer? Jermaine says, "it's not it' "well it is this is it" "but it's really NOT it" words been rewritten from my memory only. I might be wrong with which brother said it.

Was listening to the dvd while I was cleaning and when I listened to the Jackson 5 part, I started thinking about them touring without Michael and how he sang the Jackson 5 songs without them. In "i'll be there" the back singer sang Michaels part "I'm so glad I found you". It is a far reach thought but it seems reversed now, they are taking turns singing his bit of songs. Was "This is it" different parts of the last 3 years and the the rest to come still? A lot of the songs or things surrounding the onstage stuff has come to life so to speak. "want to be starting something" could have been the O2 announcement. Could explain the clothing difference's, maybe the ones where he has different clothing is happening more spaced out over a period of time, different year or something.  I don't know, just another thought to add to many.

If this has already been said by someone already I am sorry, I will look through this thread when the children are in bed and have more time and if so I will add the link to the original page pr edit this post to add something that isn't mentioned before I find it hard to sift through so much and even to search at times because keywords I use or would use do not always show results even when there is threads about it, I'll try harder in future. Next job is to try and shorten my posts too.

I still get feeling something will happen between the 4th July and 9 possibly 10th July and also thoughts of MJ related event with the Olympics still there. It looks awesome though with a short film director doing the ceremony should be creative and the queen is apparently making a cameo there looks like two helicopters will be making an entrance under the London bridge and James bond climbing down the ladder, I think it would be awesome if the second helicopter had agent M aboard and coming down the ladder. Anyways I shall not waste anymore of your times, just a thought that seems to be a repeating one.
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:25:52 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

June 26, 2012, 08:42:03 AM

" YoungMack" you may be right. I also had thought of that possibility before and we believers may be a part of the project. :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2012, 10:01:41 AM
@YoungMack.....you are making me think....what if Michael made a movie with all this hoax stuff and after the BAM is gonna be release so everybody can learn how he pulled his hoax off??  :affraid:  It wouldn't be a crazy idea, right?  :michael_jackson-1135:

That would be amazing, we should get a free showing of the movie :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

July 13, 2012, 09:18:56 AM
This would be another world record for Michael for the LONGEST movie of all time!! With all
the video footage it would have to go for, oh I dont know, a WEEK!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions