suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"An estimated 45 million people worldwide suffer vitiligo; at least one in 100 British adults is affected.
Emma had to use 'heavy-duty prescription camouflage make-up' on her faceve to using heavy-duty prescription camouflage make-up on my face,' said Emma

Emma had to use 'heavy-duty prescription camouflage make-up' on her face

It affects white skins as much as black and Asian ones, and men as much as women, with the average age of onset just 20 years old.

The condition led the popstar Michael Jackson into the life of a recluse.

He ventured out only under heavy layers of thick white make-up, or wearing masks to protect his fragile pale skin from the agony of sunburn.

With no pigment, skin is extremely susceptible to burning."

ABOUT BLOODY TIME THAT A TABLOID MENTIONS MJ HAD VITILIGO yet interesting at the same time :icon_rolleyes:

humm thinkin' about that shirt found in the closet. :suspect:  so where would you get your script?  dermatologist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@Aussie, you're beautiful inside & out      :bearhug:

Is also my thought ... :bearhug:   with L.O.V.E.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

"An estimated 45 million people worldwide suffer vitiligo; at least one in 100 British adults is affected.
Emma had to use 'heavy-duty prescription camouflage make-up' on her faceve to using heavy-duty prescription camouflage make-up on my face,' said Emma

Emma had to use 'heavy-duty prescription camouflage make-up' on her face

It affects white skins as much as black and Asian ones, and men as much as women, with the average age of onset just 20 years old.

The condition led the popstar Michael Jackson into the life of a recluse.

He ventured out only under heavy layers of thick white make-up, or wearing masks to protect his fragile pale skin from the agony of sunburn.

With no pigment, skin is extremely susceptible to burning."

ABOUT BLOODY TIME THAT A TABLOID MENTIONS MJ HAD VITILIGO yet interesting at the same time :icon_rolleyes:

humm thinkin' about that shirt found in the closet. :suspect:  so where would you get your script?  dermatologist?

oh shucks everyone. you are too kind. my skin is going to go from blotchy white to red!!  :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
(at least i can joke about it)

hey regarding the script in pocket. with my dermatologist she is the one who initiates new treatments for me and writes scripts out for me for compounding pharmacies / drug stores. but when i run out of medication or product my General Doctor is able to perscribe for me. He just copies what my dermatologist ordered for me on his script pad.

i guess my point is that anyone can perscribe such medications. doesnt have to be a dermatologist.
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:39:56 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

Thank you Aussie for sharing your "story" and feelings here!
I too will keep you close in thought and prayer.

:bearhug:

I suffer from a skin condition called Rosacea. It´s hereditary and my father has it. Usually the disease won´t break out before the age of around 50 but I have it since I am 21 years old.
It has a very painful negative effect on my everyday life and I too know about heavy makeup.
Without it I would (and could) never go out into public.  :(
I have only bad and painful experiences from days when I tried to go out without makeup. People can be so rude!

Sorry, I don't understand why people can be so ignorant or unconscious, should understand that a mockery is to add more pain to the person that suffers from the disease, they are idiots :icon_evil: we are all human beings :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions