Thank you for posting this article.

The number $1 Billion keeps coming up as well. I think that's the number for the Pepsi promotion.

I also thought the same as the rest of you. Great timing - I guess they need to keep showing the world how people will do anything to try and get something from Michael.

I'm all for seeing that "hand written note" too. Will the writing look familiar?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I just have to say WOW!!!!!! What in the world is wrong with people in this world?
This just goez to show you how much of a target MJ is. I mean this man is supposed to be dead
and people are STILL trying to get at his money which is feeding his KIDS and getting them a great EDUCATION and a ROOF over their heads. I havent even read the whole article what I saw was enough and uts disgusting!!!!! Something BETTER happen to this woman legally for purging herself
Unlike in the previous cases MAGICLLY no charges were filed and notbing happen to the families who FABRICATED stories and lied under oath against MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just have to say WOW!!!!!! What in the world is wrong with people in this world?
This just goez to show you how much of a target MJ is. I mean this man is supposed to be dead
and people are STILL trying to get at his money which is feeding his KIDS and getting them a great EDUCATION and a ROOF over their heads. I havent even read the whole article what I saw was enough and uts disgusting!!!!! Something BETTER happen to this woman legally for purging herself
Unlike in the previous cases MAGICLLY no charges were filed and notbing happen to the families who FABRICATED stories and lied under oath against MJ.

That is what Money does to so many people out there, it's sad. The reason I hate money, it's a means to an end and it causes so many bad things to happen inbetween, what happened to repaying in kind? help for help, someone does your wiring of your house, you offer to wash their clothes or if you have a trade offer to do something using your trade, you can't kill a person for their trade, you can't mug them for their trade it's a simple system which not only ends the unemployment problem with money, it ends a lot of needless suffering and it gives people something to do and most of all, you become a community. Money brings out the worst in most people. that of course is just my honest opinion. Simple things in life are the most precious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Off topic, sorry had to respond to Leilani81 mention of skill trading in lieu of money: I have been looking into establishing such systmes for the really economically deprived area where I work. There are people doing this and sharing their knowledge on the net--Time Banks USA is one (tho they charge money to have their system)-- there are others who don't charge and you can download their structure for free.........I love and agree with the idea of a lateral economy-- everyone in the community has something of value to contribute- and whether you are a lawyer, or mend fences, an hour of your time is an  hour of your time.   

Okay back to topic: So we have MJ using TMZ to point to frivilous lawsuits, again............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions