blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Mumble mumble......
June 10, 2012, 01:50:25 PM
I was thinking one thing........ :icon_rolleyes:
In this year are gone , unfortunately, many famous people....Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Liz Taylor, Donna Summer...  :icon_rolleyes: persons known and much loved....but about they do not smarten speak after the clamor of the first days.....  :icon_rolleyes:... instead of Michael , after three years , continue to emerge news .. his family is always interviewed.......  :icon_e_smile:......

And here my thought....for me  all  it,  is  wants by  our Michael, is his way of telling us every day I 'm here , I am close to us.... :bearhug:

What do you think ?  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:

Excuse me guys for my bad english....Love you all...   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

loyalfan

Re: Mumble mumble......
June 10, 2012, 01:58:58 PM
hit the nail on the head there !!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 10, 2012, 02:03:39 PM
I am not sure. Maybe my perception is distorted by that book of Randy Taraborelli because from what I have read in that book - his family put pressure on Mike to have concerts with his brothers and he didn't want to. I hope it is not the case but what if the family is just trying to use Mike's name for selfish reasons?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 10, 2012, 02:13:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not sure. Maybe my perception is distorted by that book of Randy Taraborelli because from what I have read in that book - his family put pressure on Mike to have concerts with his brothers and he didn't want to. I hope it is not the case but what if the family is just trying to use Mike's name for selfish reasons?

I hope not ..... especially Katherine a woman who is exceptional as well a great mom never would do something like that....  :bearhug:

And is for  the Katherine's  interviews I thought this....  :icon_razz: :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

June 21, 2012, 12:28:13 PM
What if all this dying thing was orchestrated by Michael? May be, may be not. I even started to doubt lady Diana's death. This hoax is turning everything upside down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 21, 2012, 01:45:05 PM
blankie
 estoy de acuerdo contigo, la base de mi creencia es que la familia nunca ha salido a desmentir de manera terminante, alguna que otra vez Jermaine lo ha dicho por twitter pero nada de Paren con esto!!!
Al contrario siempre alimentando la idea con las tan famosas metidas de pata.
Gina
Puede que si utilizan su nombre con fines lucrativos ( especialmente Joe Jackson) que se canso de inventar productos con su nombre, pero en lineas generales solo nos han guiado para la búsqueda de información con sus dichos.
Personalmente la frase de Jermaine cuando dice que "yo no estaba con MJ cuando salio para el aeropuerto" (UCLA!!!) fue tremenda, mas aun cuando se supo del cierre del aeropuerto en esas horas.
Michael sigue aquí entre nosotros digitanto cada paso, pieza por pieza... hasta el gran dia BAM!!!

Solo puedo decir que debemos mantener la fe y apoyarnos mutuamente hasta la gran celebración. Amor para esta gran familia hoaxland

:bearhug:  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2012, 06:18:29 AM
and now in english......

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

June 22, 2012, 10:31:42 AM

gina . his books jacked  me around also. but i notice that with him and the rabbi that in spite of what i could see they still viewed mrs. jackson very highly . i think we look at these things as a mother and they don't . that is the difference in perspective. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 22, 2012, 11:35:10 AM

I hope not ..... especially Katherine a woman who is exceptional as well a great mom never would do something like that....  :bearhug:

And is for  the Katherine's  interviews I thought this....  :icon_razz: :icon_rolleyes:
Ms. Katherine would never do it, of course, but remember - all of them are her children, not only Michael. I am sure she loves them equally and we don't know if she herself is not under pressure from the rest of the family...I hope not. I hope those disturbing things in Randy's book are no more than fiction (I am reffering to those moments when they tried to use Ms. Katherine to convince Mike to be part of some concerts with his brothers when he didn't want to).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

June 28, 2012, 07:20:29 AM
what if the family is just trying to use Mike's name for selfish reasons?

jina,ur fear is the same i feel! the same i've felt since the beginning of this adventure.... is it possible that this hoax is a fantasy of ours? is it possible that the jaxons r playing a game? could it be all for $$? and so on....

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 28, 2012, 07:37:20 AM
I think that the brothers will always have some sort of jealousy and resentment towards Michael...He left them and became famous without them.

Familys are just that......families.  You may love them, but not necessarily LOVE them all the time.  The brothers needed MJ for a re-union tour, otherwise it would have been a flop..

Everytime the brothers are interviewed , have you noticed that the interviewer always compares them to Michael??  Or most of the questions are about Michael??  That would piss me off big time... :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2012, 09:50:23 AM
Just ain't the same without Michael.  No need for them to get angry, lol.  They need to just get real. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 28, 2012, 09:58:28 AM
With respect couldn't disagree more. They are very talanted also and it's their time to shine.

It's disrespectful for journos to only talk about Michael with the brothers. They are artists in their own merit. Although I like to hear MJ related q and a as it may be hoax related, I feel frustrated for the brothers when reporters are only interested in MJ. They often do it to Janet too but even more so to the brothers

Never forget your roots I say (not that MJ does) they started as a pack and their future success was thanks to their humble beginnings, even michaels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~

July 02, 2012, 06:23:21 AM
blankie
 estoy de acuerdo contigo, la base de mi creencia es que la familia nunca ha salido a desmentir de manera terminante, alguna que otra vez Jermaine lo ha dicho por twitter pero nada de Paren con esto!!!
Al contrario siempre alimentando la idea con las tan famosas metidas de pata.
Gina
Puede que si utilizan su nombre con fines lucrativos ( especialmente Joe Jackson) que se canso de inventar productos con su nombre, pero en lineas generales solo nos han guiado para la búsqueda de información con sus dichos.
Personalmente la frase de Jermaine cuando dice que "yo no estaba con MJ cuando salio para el aeropuerto" (UCLA!!!) fue tremenda, mas aun cuando se supo del cierre del aeropuerto en esas horas.
Michael sigue aquí entre nosotros digitanto cada paso, pieza por pieza... hasta el gran dia BAM!!!

Solo puedo decir que debemos mantener la fe y apoyarnos mutuamente hasta la gran celebración. Amor para esta gran familia hoaxland

:bearhug:  :bearhug:

Can you PLEASE post spanish posts on the spanish forum and english ones in here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions