HOLY HOLY HOLOGRAMS
June 09, 2012, 12:05:16 PM
 :moonwalk_:

I was a bit shocked by how the media coverage of the tupac hologram performance at Coachella was thorough but not EXPLOSIVE.  This was by far one of the largest leaps we've made in concert experiences.  Anyway, my first thought was of course MJ.  His brothers had talked about going on tour with him in HOLOGRAM for a few years. 

So was there a direct MJ connection to this TUPAC performance or not?  Some here were astute enough to discover the introduction of  OFF THE WALL meshed into the end of the performance.  Were some eyebrows raised?  They should have. 

The company has declined to say whether it would work on an MJ version of the hologram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login although some are already offering up the idea.

But what has been confirmed is this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    and  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A digital Elvis is on the way.

What have we here?  Anyone clued in to the death hoax or who has ever seen a video by our friend PEARL JR (haha) knows the connection.

So who do you think will be next? 

What we need to consider though is that DIGITAL DOMAIN (which is AV Concepts partner) has already worked with MJ in the past.  Although try as I might I cannot find out what video they have worked on with MJ.  They have confirmed working on the MJ Experience video game You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For those of us who believe MJ has some invisble hands at work this is great news.  What MJ could be doing is gaging audience reaction.  Seeing how real these holograms look before embarking on his own MJ world tour.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But that's old news.  What we need to be prepared for is the BAM moment.  If michael comes back it will be at a huge event.  A world wide event.  Keep your eyes and ears open it's coming sooner that we think.  Things have been quiet and then suddenly there are little simmering events happening all over the place.

There is no coincidence that TUPAC AND ELVIS are being used as the two first test cases.  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

And now to raise them even more we are offered
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AlwaysHeather

Re: HOLY HOLY HOLOGRAMS
June 09, 2012, 12:44:18 PM
Hi. Great Post. The thing that michael bearden asked us to watch again was Ghost, So I think maybe the equipement or company could have been used for Ghost. :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Heal the World...Make it a better place*

Its her

June 09, 2012, 02:07:56 PM
A digital Elvis is on the way

And I bet I know what he will look like! When I went to the Comic store to get my freebies  ;) on Free Comic Day, last month, this is one of the ones I got:

It is a drawing of course, but I think the hologram of E. will be wearing this Super Hero Elvis BELT (which would be different from just a picture of him in the old days, wearing the suit)! There was some talk about it, before, for a real "comic book" series, I think, but this one was just a free one for the  :icon_bounce: Day. Idk if the real one is out yet.

He's wearing the magic thunderbolt (Shazam!) on his belt, and is IN a bolt of LIGHTning, as if he has been turned into a GLOWING superhero! Why not be a nod to the fact he will be turned into real LIGHT, as well?

The first thing I thought when I saw this, was BAM! I couldn't believe it, almost dropped my free cookie! But now I think it is "only" SHAZAM!!!! :thjajaja121: Elvis is not really coming back, except to, maybe, pose for a picture with his Graphic novel partners in crime, :icon_e_wink:  and the point of the hologram would not be to BAM him, but to promote his comic, I think, SHHHEEESH--maybe at ComicCon in July!! :affraid: The text inside has a message of kinda-sorta how to get a foot into heaven (Holy Moley), and I think the real Elvis would have said something a little bit different... But, still generally about love, and this whole thing is WAY COOL!!!
:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 09, 2012, 02:47:56 PM
Yep! great find @It'sHer!!  :bowdown:

Speaking about SHAZAM !!

LINKS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,0,633287.story

Elvis is coming back from the dead, thanks to some digital wizardry.

Digital Domain Media Group, the Academy Award-winning studio that created visual effects for the "Transformers" films and "Tron: Legacy," has signed an agreement with CORE Media Group to jointly develop and produce a series of "virtual" Elvis Presley likenesses for a range of entertainment projects, including appearances in shows and film and TV productions.
Digital Domain, which has studios in Los Angeles, London, Vancouver, Canada, and other cities, created the computer-generated likeness of late rap artist Tupac Shakur for Dr. Dre's recent show at the Coachella Valley Music Festival.

CORE Media Group, a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management, owns the license rights to Presley, Muhammad Ali, and other famous figures and brands.
"This is a new and exciting way to bring the magic and music of Elvis Presley to life," said Jack Soden, chief executive of Elvis Presley Enterprises, a division of CORE Media Group. "The high level of quality entertainment that both CORE Media Group and Digital Domain deliver gives us great confidence that these projects will help continue the growth of Elvis' rich legacy all over the world."
The companies have already begun work on the virtual likenesses of Presley.

"Elvis is the most iconic, most recognized performer on the planet, and we are thrilled to have been chosen to bring new performances and original shows where fans can have their own, new experiences of Elvis," said Digital Domain Media Group Chairman and Chief Executive John Textor.
With more than 150 albums and singles certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum, Presley remains hugely popular. The rock music legend has more than 6 million fans on Facebook, over 70,000 official app downloads and more than 5 million unique visitors annually to Elvis.com.
Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 02:49:52 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

June 09, 2012, 03:13:25 PM
Yep! great find @It'sHer!!  :bowdown:

Speaking about SHAZAM !!

LINKS

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,0,633287.story

Elvis is coming back from the dead, thanks to some digital wizardry.

Digital Domain Media Group, the Academy Award-winning studio that created visual effects for the "Transformers" films and "Tron: Legacy," has signed an agreement with CORE Media Group to jointly develop and produce a series of "virtual" Elvis Presley likenesses for a range of entertainment projects, including appearances in shows and film and TV productions.
Digital Domain, which has studios in Los Angeles, London, Vancouver, Canada, and other cities, created the computer-generated likeness of late rap artist Tupac Shakur for Dr. Dre's recent show at the Coachella Valley Music Festival.

CORE Media Group, a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management, owns the license rights to Presley, Muhammad Ali, and other famous figures and brands.
"This is a new and exciting way to bring the magic and music of Elvis Presley to life," said Jack Soden, chief executive of Elvis Presley Enterprises, a division of CORE Media Group. "The high level of quality entertainment that both CORE Media Group and Digital Domain deliver gives us great confidence that these projects will help continue the growth of Elvis' rich legacy all over the world."
The companies have already begun work on the virtual likenesses of Presley.

"Elvis is the most iconic, most recognized performer on the planet, and we are thrilled to have been chosen to bring new performances and original shows where fans can have their own, new experiences of Elvis," said Digital Domain Media Group Chairman and Chief Executive John Textor.
With more than 150 albums and singles certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum, Presley remains hugely popular. The rock music legend has more than 6 million fans on Facebook, over 70,000 official app downloads and more than 5 million unique visitors annually to Elvis.com.

Well, SHAZAM :icon_exclaim: I remember Front's post! He was dropping clues even then, which will all make sense from the rear view mirror.  :icon_e_surprised:

I didn't know Elvis was STILL so followed!  GO  Elvis!   :thjajaja121: :th_bravo:  Thank You, SimPattyK!! :) :)
Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 03:16:11 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

June 10, 2012, 04:27:37 AM
Wow!  You're right--that rear-view mirror of Front's is plunked in the middle of our view, as we move forward with exciting events like this.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

June 10, 2012, 05:51:41 AM
Wow!  You're right--that rear-view mirror of Front's is plunked in the middle of our view, as we move forward with exciting events like this.

Looks "as if" the focus of the image is a "look back" mirror but in fact this is not a look back but an outlook into future, giving exactly the trees that are directly in front of us - speed distortion dissipated into clear view in this telescope embedded in a golden ratio.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

June 10, 2012, 06:01:15 AM
One could say that in that pic, the front and the back reflects the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Its her

June 11, 2012, 04:32:12 AM
One could say that in that pic, the front and the back reflects the same.

Yes, because History keeps repeating Itself  :icon_e_surprised: :Crash:, until someone asleep at the wheel wakes up and notices where we've BEEN over and over, and makes a change. We really have no business running forward WITHOUT a good look back. ??? DUH. :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: Talkin to me. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 11, 2012, 07:01:39 AM
Good catch...I am proud of you guys   :smiley_abuv: :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions