bec

Re: The Official BAD 25 Thread
October 08, 2012, 11:56:59 AM
You know, on a side note, regarding the new songs on Bad25, has anyone else noticed that the lyrics seem to be nonsense strings of words designed to showcase the relevant hoaxy lyrics? I can't make out many of the lyrics in these 6 new songs but the few I can decipher do not form complete thoughts or sentences. The words that are clear beyond the song titles are those which are hoaxy.

Al Capone is probably the best example of this.

"why did you let him get away"

"no one told her, no one ever showed her"

"no one should be grieving this way"

The rest seems to be either nonsense strings of words or unintelligible.

Price of Fame, the lyrics are incomplete thoughts or parts of a story line which don't connect to each other and then suddenly you have these super-dooper hoaxy phrases buried in the middle.

The other songs are similar, to my ears so far anyway. Anyone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

October 08, 2012, 12:20:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love, love, loving 'Price of Fame'!  Can't get enough of its totally amazing rhythm and what about when MJ sings 'my father never lies'?  I tried to copy it and sounded like a horse neighing!!   :icon_lol: Anyone recognise the bit I mean?

I love Price of Fame too Curls, I am listening to it right now and Michael's voice sounds very deep very adult (different from the Bad oldest songs' voice)  what brings me to the theory said by some of you that some of the songs included in Bad 25 are very recent.
I know this has been posted but take a look again to its lyrics:
//"I want a face no one can recognize, in disguise"
"I’d like to take some time and get away, then they’ll say"
"Is that boy still alive?"//

Is this hoax that getaway Michael is talking about in this song? I think so.

I thought Michael won't perform after the Bam, but it seems that he will, but from behind the curtain!

I think Michael won't stop writing and making music not only for him but for others performers too including Omer Bhatti but perform on stage is a different story I think if he BAMS he will only perform in special occasions like Music Awards and things like that apart from filming that will be one of his passions.

ps: It seems I am able to predict his future :LolLolLolLol:

Lucky you!  :LolLolLolLol: I don't even give it a try because all I can see is a total black out!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

October 09, 2012, 09:11:45 AM
You know, on a side note, regarding the new songs on Bad25, has anyone else noticed that the lyrics seem to be nonsense strings of words designed to showcase the relevant hoaxy lyrics? I can't make out many of the lyrics in these 6 new songs but the few I can decipher do not form complete thoughts or sentences. The words that are clear beyond the song titles are those which are hoaxy.

Al Capone is probably the best example of this.

"why did you let him get away"

"no one told her, no one ever showed her"

"no one should be grieving this way"

The rest seems to be either nonsense strings of words or unintelligible.

Price of Fame, the lyrics are incomplete thoughts or parts of a story line which don't connect to each other and then suddenly you have these super-dooper hoaxy phrases buried in the middle.

The other songs are similar, to my ears so far anyway. Anyone else?

Get what you are saying. Was listening to it again in the car on the way to work and found myself saying, "Is he speaking mumbo jumbo on purpose?" As I wasn't behind a computer, I was struggling to work out what the lyrics were and was busting to get to a computer to figure out some lyrics. Also in two of the songs, not only mumbo jumbo but almost like deliberate mumbling. As if intentional to let hoaxy words / phrases stand out."

While I am posting about songs / bad 25, I may as well add some thoughts about some of the songs. Would love to hear some thoughts from you guys. I mean we all hear different things when we listen to something. This is what I hear. Would love some other comments too.

Don't be Messin' Round
Reminds me of Rock my world, with the piano. The backing track or beats in the background remind me of Front snippets. JMO, but to me the vocals sound like they were recently recorded. And the music does not have an 80's bad era feel. Two things I love: First, the "Dont stop til you get enough - feeling with the outro as the song finishes, as its cute. I'm referring to the music and the "da daw da, da da dow's" Secondly and most of all I LOVE the hoaxy lyrics in the first verse  :icon_mrgreen: Not only is MJ alive, but he's making music for us!!

I'm so Blue
Frikken beautiful song! In this song I personally have trouble distinguishing if the vocals sound like a young or a mature MJ. But one thing for sure is the music itself wasn't orchestrated in the 80's. It has a catchy, modern easy listening vibe to it. I like the way the Stevie Wonder-esque (and perhaps it was him himself) harmonica is worked into the track. It makes me wonder if MJ put this in to guise the fact its such a modern sounding song that doesn't sound like bad era at all, but at least the Harmonica, gives it that Stevie touch that was popular at the time of bad. (Just good friends & That's what friends are for, etc) Or perhaps no guise is intended, perhaps MJ just loves the sound and wants to reference a song (the duet with Stevie) from the original album... All in all, the song is incredibly modern.

Song Groove - To me this is an obvious older track (speaking of the music only here) the music is reminiscent of the 80s and of bad era. But perhaps remixed / remastered. The violin part at 3:06 sounds like a modern addition or edit to the track. Moving to the vocals, to me, and again JMO as this is what I hear, I hear a mature MJ singing here. His voice sounds more crunchy and worn, (not a bad thing, having trouble describing what I mean) but the way he crunches his voice, reminds me of mature MJ.

Side note: WITHOUT raising a pro life / choice debate, I have to say I don't get people all over the place (incl fans on MJJC) jumping up and down about MJ singing a song about Abortion, saying "He shouldn't have gone there, its a women's issue" I think the moral of the story is that it is in fact the priests daughter, so it raises hypocrisy issues. Also everyone has the right to an opinion regardless of gender. I also wonder if MJ feels more comfortable releasing such controversial subject matter because he now is a parent? Either way, I applaud MJ for 'going there' and really, this song is no different than many of his other tracks, some incredibly popular that address controversial subjects. The prolife / choice debate was current in the 80's and still is today.  :smiley_abuv:

Free - LOL at the deliberate mumbling. Hilarious. Music style is modern. Can't work out if the vocals are from a young or an older MJ. However the subject itself reminds me of the hoax and the freedom / quiet MJ is enjoying this side of Bam, so I'm thinking it was written and sang more recently. I think the ha ha Rodney you are so silly, was recorded when he was younger and added in at the end.

Price of Fame - Great song! To me the music sounds circa 80's. Heavy synthesizer, etc. But the vocals sound like a mature MJ and of course his reference to people wondering if he is dead only confirms it was written post hoax.  Yep, he's alive and kicking and making music for us!! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:  Does anyone have comments on this particular lyric “Just sign your name on the dotted line, you’ll be fine” – that always bothers me...

Al Capone - I hear 80's, heavily synthesized, BAD reminiscent music. In fact really reminds me of Smooth Criminal in both the verses and the chorus. I almost think of this song as Smooth Criminal - Part two. However even though this songs sounds SOOOOOO 80's to me this is both a recently written and recently recorded song. Lots of voice crunching. Mumbling. And YES BEC, lots of mumbo jumbo in between his hoax messages. Have to say the line "No one should be grieving this way" makes me smile ear to ear, regardless if I can't undertsand half of the song, LOL! I wonder if its deliberate. Bottom line, I LOVE this track! Thanks MJ xx

Anyone know what MJ is referring to when he says something about "Cold as ice" ?? Any thoughts there?

Also the line "How could you let him get away" is great... I think of people who know MJ hoaxed his death. (not in on the hoax, but have worked it out) perhaps some of his enemies. They are thinking "How did he get away!?!"

Love Streetwalker and Fly Away obviously not new. I LOVE the remixes of all of the songs.

I love the 4 year reference in one of the bad remixes. Wouldn't mind knowing what that Latin is all about? Anyone know the lyrics / translation?

Anyhooo, that is what I hear so far. I have only listened to the album 5 times. So I am sure I will hear more as I listen to it over and over. Again, we all hear different things, so would love perspective of others. I could be completely wrong on my take of it.

and of course, I just have to add...

MJ if you are reading - THANK YOU FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIFT!!!  :bearhug: Definitely helping some of us here get through rough patches this side of Bam! YOU are a music genius and we are blessed to have your music for so many generations XXX
Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:55:44 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

October 09, 2012, 01:02:57 PM
I've had these 8 songs on repeat in the truck since I got the album, great fun, great music.

The repeated references to "cold as ice", I dunno for sure but I can't help but be reminded of the fans who profess to love MJ so much and yet state things like "if he faked his death I would lose respect for him", "if this hoax is all an ARG I would lose respect for him" etc, especially when they are accompanied by "wanting me to be your friend", remind me of exchanges with Front. Lines such as "she swore she'd love me for a lifetime/she left me for another man" remind me of his fans who think he's the emaciated dead drug addict.

But I may be misinterpreting/seeing connections where there aren't any. Just first hoaxy impressions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 09, 2012, 07:06:57 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I've had these thoughts running through my mind as well. IS Michael mumbling on purpose or did the Estate release demo songs that were truly unfinished? I say that because of what we've been hearing about the songs not being complete. But taken into consideration all of the odd things, like the Paris references, etc., I'd say they must have been intentional. I'm confused but thankful to have these songs.

I love those songs noted above too - Blue makes my heart melt. Al Capone is sexy. Don't know why but I also love it when he crunches (I like that term) his voice. Price of Fame makes me think hoax and his life in general. Some of the songs, as I mentioned also before, feel more recent. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I'm also excited that the Concert DVD has gone #1. It's past time for Michael to reap the rewards of his lifetime of labor.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

curls

October 10, 2012, 01:42:59 AM
To tell the truth, I'm just listening and getting to know these songs as they are, in the moment, without my hoax hat on - and trying to make out the lyrics!

MJ's song words have often been difficult to hear clearly, maybe because he wants them to blend in as another layer of the music, rather than standing out on their own.

Oh, and much to my surprise I kind of like the Speed Demon remix. I don't normally like re-mixes of classics (why mess about if you can't make it better?!) and I have to say I'm not keen on the Bad remixes, but for some reason I'm finding SD is catchy!
Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:53:32 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

October 18, 2012, 12:11:48 PM
i´m listening BAD25 on facebook app and sound great is funny that all the cds duration is 3:04 hs LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

October 18, 2012, 02:12:43 PM
This was shown live on "The View" this morning.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0toSi4nbE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 28, 2012, 11:24:37 PM
write him a dear john letter

:thjajaja121:  :suspect:  :icon_e_surprised:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cimoNqiulUE[/youtube]

:moonwalk_:   :smiley_abuv:

Dear MoonWalker-

Your Free! Fly!

Peace-

Oh Hi SEHF..lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2012, 08:37:20 PM
Who else is watching?! :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Andrea

November 22, 2012, 09:02:21 PM
I am!  Commercial break!  LOVE THIS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2012, 09:03:08 PM
It's not on yet in my time zone but I cut my dinner with family short because I thought it started last hour. oh well, I'll be ready when it starts - I think 1/2 hour from now :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 22, 2012, 09:27:40 PM
I'm watching it as well...too bad quite a lot has been cut out.  If I remember correctly, the whole thing was 2+ hours.

I'm really glad I was able to see the full docu at TIFF.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 22, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
that "crying" part just now was kinda awkward.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 22, 2012, 10:29:53 PM
that "crying" part just now was kinda awkward.......

I agree - the silence. I guess to show how everyone is still in disbelief, speechless, then the cry without tears, and Branca wiping away a tear that wasn't there.  :suspect:

Interesting sequence... Leave me alone, to Jermaine's announcement, to the silence, followed by Danyel Smith saying about his death 'we should all be ashamed'

Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:32:39 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal