marumjjTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Chillin' In The Sky y Pearl Jr.
June 07, 2012, 06:43:40 PM
Ovbiamente know Chillin 'In The Sky is a tribute to someone who believes MJ is dead, what catches my attention is the date 2008-2009?
Pearl gives me sesacion who knows more than he says, but keeps the mystery to sell their documentaries.
Paul is quite similar, of course there's a whole production to come to mind.
Thanks for helping.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
June 07, 2012, 09:28:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im- convinced, i didn't saw a face with Fronts post.....Now i have... at least one!

ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.?

:icon_eek:

Uh excuse ME! I really think there must be a language problem goin on cuz from what I see and have posted I'm using Front's words to speak for me regardin this video and Pearl's Tabloid drivel! Check yourself and recognize what I've said before you try to check me! I warned peeps I wasn't havin it! I'm tired of tip toein around peeps feelins since nobody seems to care when their opinions are less than favorable to alot of what I believe or see.

Like it or not... :icon_twisted:

I'm not here for a popularity contest. With that said I really hope you don't speak english as your native tongue cuz I'm givin you the benefit of doubt right now. This is my final comment here so no worries mods or Souza, this will not turn into a cat fight, I have better things to do! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:
Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:33:40 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 07, 2012, 09:29:58 PM
Im- convinced, i didn't saw a face with Fronts post.....Now i have... at least one!

ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.?

Uh excuse ME! I really think there must be a language problem goin on cuz from what I see and have posted I'm using Front's words to speak for me regardin this video and Pearl's Tabloid drivel! Check yourself and recognize what I've said before you try to check me! I warned peeps I wasn't havin it! I am tired of tip toein around peeps feelins since nobody seems to care when their opinions are less than favorable to alot of what I believe or see.

I'm not here for a popularity contest. With that said I really hope you don't speak english as your native tongue cuz I'm givin you the benefit of doubt right now. This is my final comment here so no worries mods or Souza this will not turn into a cat fight, I have better things to do! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think you misunderstood her post because as I see it, she agrees with you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 07, 2012, 09:36:15 PM

Uh excuse ME! I really think there must be a language problem goin on cuz from what I see and have posted I'm using Front's words to speak for me regardin this video and Pearl's Tabloid drivel! Check yourself and recognize what I've said before you try to check me! I warned peeps I wasn't havin it! I am tired of tip toein around peeps feelins since nobody seems to care when their opinions are less than favorable to alot of what I believe or see.

I'm not here for a popularity contest. With that said I really hope you don't speak english as your native tongue cuz I'm givin you the benefit of doubt right now. This is my final comment here so no worries mods or Souza this will not turn into a cat fight, I have better things to do! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think you misunderstood her post because as I see it, she agrees with you...

:omg: well shit! Sorry, to me it looked like she was checkin me! My bad! :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 07, 2012, 10:37:07 PM
well shit! Sorry, to me it looked like she was checkin me! My bad!

Yep good buddy. She was totally agreeing with you there. Shy is saying that she now has Pearls face to connect with Front's last rant.  Group hug time.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 08, 2012, 02:30:25 AM
Well we can't deny that Pearl is part of the circus, whether a clown or trickster or helper. She's a mixed bag.

"PeterPanPYT and Pearl have talked via skype verbally for well over 100 hours!" :icon_eek: Well someone's having fun...

The Pierce interview with the Jackson brothers was May 10, 2012 but when did masked Pablo release the video of him peeking through the window? Pearl should have put that into in if she wanted it to mean something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 08, 2012, 03:18:33 AM
[...]
The Pierce interview with the Jackson brothers was May 10, 2012 but when did masked Pablo release the video of him peeking through the window? Pearl should have put that into in if she wanted it to mean something.
In fact this is the interview that they did to speak about Unity Tour 2012, so it was recent... a month ago. You can also see on my montage above^^, it says Unity Tour 2012.
Pablo had posted that video with him looking through the window, earlier this year...  it was one of those videos that he kept posting and then turned them private after a few days, it was during the time when he was also posting on this forum.
And Paris posted that instagram pic 2-3 weeks after the Jacksons interview...

This is how I've always seen this Pablo / TrueSource/Sofurgofromashes - circus:
- Pablo  is a hoax-affiliate and his role is to post on YT those videos of the real MJ dancing with that mask on.
OR
- Pablo has a friend (or it is himself) that resembles a lot with Michael and dances a lot like him. So they both have fun making those videos and fooling around with believers.

Now ... if what Jermaine says about the song "Looking through the window" and Paris' pic that perfectly matches the lyrics were purposely launched in order to validate Pablo and his window-video.... well the only thing that still has me doubting about him is the great distance in time that these validations came... about 2-3 months... So I don't know... probably there were other validations too, but we missed them??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

June 08, 2012, 03:34:34 AM
Thanks, when the times are so far apart, it makes connections weak or coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 08, 2012, 12:40:49 PM
well shit! Sorry, to me it looked like she was checkin me! My bad!

Yep good buddy. She was totally agreeing with you there. Shy is saying that she now has Pearls face to connect with Front's last rant.  Group hug time.  :bearhug:

Punctuations change the meaning. The @username or identify who someone is speaking to also helps. No harm No foul. It was My Bad!  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 10, 2012, 05:30:45 AM
OMG Ö______________________o

Pearl totally lost it this time.
How can she "connect dots" in such a silly way??

That Peter guy has been opening and closing his myspace since 2008 or even earlier as well as uploading the same songs over and over since then. He is a fan of Michaels and he did play the "may be I am MJ card" for some time but he was confronted many times and finally he got to tell that he wasn´t Michael yet people don´t want to believe it.
BTW, I was told that Peter is a woman, but this I can´t confirm since the people who made that song "Chilling in the Sky" confirmed to me that he was a young guy.

When comes to Pablo, he is not Michael either. And, he signs with all my love or much love or love his pm´s. For Pearl to see this a clue is just ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

June 10, 2012, 06:48:06 AM
OMG Ö______________________o

Pearl totally lost it this time.
How can she "connect dots" in such a silly way??

That Peter guy has been opening and closing his myspace since 2008 or even earlier as well as uploading the same songs over and over since then. He is a fan of Michaels and he did play the "may be I am MJ card" for some time but he was confronted many times and finally he got to tell that he wasn´t Michael yet people don´t want to believe it.
BTW, I was told that Peter is a woman, but this I can´t confirm since the people who made that song "Chilling in the Sky" confirmed to me that he was a young guy.

When comes to Pablo, he is not Michael either. And, he signs with all my love or much love or love his pm´s. For Pearl to see this a clue is just ridiculous.

Now that you mention it, I indeed remember peterpanpyt being a woman. I even saw pictures of her, can't remember her name though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

June 10, 2012, 08:28:51 AM
I don't want to sound harsh about this Pearljr but I fear personally that she doesn't really believe his alive, I think she has just jumped on to make money. If someone disagree's with her she always refers them to her DVD.
She deliberately does a bad job collecting what she believes is proof, she takes out of context things said in twitter and in other such places.... Oh hold on...... She calls herself a reporter. I guess reporters always jump on something they see $$$ signs for and they will twist things to make it fit and make it believeable for those who will listen.

I really dislike reporters, they twisted everything with Michael, they took things out of context all the time and people listened (of course not Fans :D) and I just think this is what Pearljr is doing. If she had a spot on the real tv she would not be reporting any of that stuff.

I use to watch some of her videos but when I started seeing this massive holes in her findings I realised that the woman who claimed that paris and prince were her children concieved in the natural sense but she didn't deliver them (I can't remember her name) had more credibility than Pearljr.

She makes the whole hoax and clues revolve around her, like she has an intricate part in the hoax.
 :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 10, 2012, 09:20:23 AM
@keilani81....are you kidding me??  Come one when she says is a reporter means SHE IS A REPORTER, she was covering Michael's 2005 trial and she knows and believes MICHAEL IS ALIVE!... is she making money and what is the problem? she is just smarter than us that we use our time just for fun and she uses hers for fun and money (isn't it good?) and she is investigating with Twiggy (MJHOAXLIVE) they are in touch and on the same wave they live both in L.A and they are aware of every move related to this hoax and please don't twist my words I am not saying that somebody far from L.A can't be good informed as it's our case on this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bugsy

June 10, 2012, 06:47:30 PM
@keilani81....are you kidding me??  Come one when she says is a reporter means SHE IS A REPORTER, she was covering Michael's 2005 trial and she knows and believes MICHAEL IS ALIVE!... is she making money and what is the problem? she is just smarter than us that we use our time just for fun and she uses hers for fun and money (isn't it good?) and she is investigating with Twiggy (MJHOAXLIVE) they are in touch and on the same wave they live both in L.A and they are aware of every move related to this hoax and please don't twist my words I am not saying that somebody far from L.A can't be good informed as it's our case on this forum.

I suppose we all have our own opinion, I just see something different in her "news". She might have covered his trial 7 years ago, that is not being disputed but what tv channel is her news reports? and I'm sorry I refuse to not think of anyone smater any anyone in anything.

Making money in the name of Michael Jackson, whether it's got or against him, whether it's about his death or his life, whether this is a hoax or not is still making money.

Using a tiny bit of Paris twitter message to a friend about their love life and using it trying to make people believe it's about Michael and not putting the whole conversaiton there is not investigative reporting, that is trying to put 1+1 = 5. A reporter do that? yes. I have seen 3 decades of reporters doing that and that is what I said above. Reporters takes something and runs with it, that is what she did. I said though that if she had a spot on the tv, she wouldn't be running with this. Not once did I say she's NOT a reporter.

I do take a small offense to being classified into not as smart as her category, no one knows anyone on here so no one can say that. I do not have a youtube account, I do not have the sefl esteem to stand in front of a camera putting the connections I make but it makes me no less intelligent, nor does it make anyone else.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

marumjjTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 10, 2012, 07:22:19 PM
I have contacts on Twitter that I have said that their video Alive! does not show much more than what we all know. Many have questioned and she just said to live in this and who is a fan of MJ and ho does it because she really believes in the hoax. Someone here has seen his videos Alive, or pseudocide?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions