No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

so let me get this right in my mind here................as believers here,is it the consensus of opinion that all Paris said on Oprah was just lies...and she is acting?????????? i am so confused xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cringe every time I see Oprah hugging and smiling in Paris' face when she all but stabbed Michael in the heart. Don't like it one bit.  On the other hand being that I know Paris loves her dad & is aware of her mistreatment of him, her appearing on Oprah's show has to be some kind of message.  But what?  What has Oprah promised in an effort to repair the damage she inflicted on Michael's character? There's probably more to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so let me get this right in my mind here................as believers here,is it the consensus of opinion that all Paris said on Oprah was just lies...and she is acting?????????? i am so confused xx

I can understand your confusion, though in this part of the interview I only heard Paris talking in past tense about her father, she even said something like "he was a normal father when he was with us". I don't think she lied, she didn't say he's dead. Only Oprah said it once: "after his death..", though Paris neither confirmed nor denied it. She is very smart and already a great actress who knows exactly how to act in an interview.

L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:30:23 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Ohhh what a pity OWN has blocked this video in my Country. :( :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This interview was cool.... i watched it last night...... so crazy to me how now that MJ is gone everyone that was talking shit etc are now like ohhh MJ you will be missed and talk about how amazing he is...... anyone else see this?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I can understand your confusion, though in this part of the interview I only heard Paris talking in past tense about her father, she even said something like "he was a normal father when he was with us". I don't think she lied, she didn't say he's dead. Only Oprah said it once: "after his death..", though Paris neither confirmed nor denied it. She is very smart and already a great actress who knows exactly how to act in an interview.

L.O.V.E.

Paris is obviously  accomplice with her father... :icon_razz: and Michael have explained well about her  answer  :icon_e_wink:

...IT'S A GREAT ADVENTURE !!!   :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

finfin

Here are the links for part 1 and part 2, they are not on YouTube as yet (most say blocked)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

K.Jackson is very convincing as she should be. I thought it was interesting that Paris mentioned getting emotional when she hears the song 'you are not alone' and how memories come to her, the footage chosen of her Lundon's Bridge rehearsal. part2 5:02 'Why can't you just believe'.  :suspect:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

This interview was cool.... i watched it last night...... so crazy to me how now that MJ is gone everyone that was talking shit etc are now like ohhh MJ you will be missed and talk about how amazing he is...... anyone else see this?????

yes. i agree. and its disgusting...

you know for years i have gone too and fro about oprah... she stabs him and candidly stands aside from him during MJs tough years and fails to acknowledge that MJ propelled her career with his interviews.

i am confused about her... is she or isnt she on side. years of mixed signals from this one...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MissG

Paris is so beautiful.

For the 1st time I feel after watching this interview that MJ may be is gone for real.

*freaking out*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I didnt get that feelijg from watching the interview... But i often wonder if that may be true....... Nut then i think why all theae clues and bullshit messing with fans etc???????? Just doent add up..... if he doesnt come back this year i will truely start to question it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure what to say about this.....but! I did have a dream about me and Paris. I saw Michael, and I guess it was after BAM day because he was ding concerts and stuff and we talked as if he had faked his death. It was a nice dream :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Here are the links for part 1 and part 2, they are not on YouTube as yet (most say blocked)

Thank You finfin for posting these links.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Mother Katherine is even more beautiful @82, IF that is possible, she has always been stunning.  :smiley_abuv: Paris sweetie, you're stunning as well.

I'm not commenting regarding clues. I just appreciate the interview for what it is.  :icon_e_wink:  Interpretation is KEY...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whatever Paris or Katherine say cant change the overwhelming evidence that he didn't die 25.06.09

equally, the lack of a bam doesn't change the fact he didn't die and is still alive

When having doubts look at the nuts bolts of this hoax. The basic reasons that show you he didn't die. It will cement that whatever Paris says, facts can't change.

Whenever I struggle I say dead body's don't sit up or "he was not with us way before he left for the airport"

None of that should be forgotten about every time Paris talks about daddy dying

Don't forget that stuff :)

Peace to all
Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:46:07 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal