bugsyTopic starter

When do they close eyes?
June 05, 2012, 10:46:12 PM
I was just looking back through the images that came out just after jun 2009, and then remembering the paramedics recounts of the day.

They said Michael Jacksons eyes were open, do they close the eyes before the announcement of death?? or would they leave them open?

I only ask because the picture in the ambulance, his eyes are closed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: When do they close eyes?
June 05, 2012, 11:49:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was just looking back through the images that came out just after jun 2009, and then remembering the paramedics recounts of the day.

They said Michael Jacksons eyes were open, do they close the eyes before the announcement of death?? or would they leave them open?

I only ask because the picture in the ambulance, his eyes are closed

I believe this topic has been brought up in the earlier days of the hoax....with the new forum, you would have to go back to the archives..

Yes, we all believed it to be odd.....Usually, people can die with eyes wide open, eyes closed and also half open...If rigamorits hasn't set in, the eyelids can be pulled back down, but it would have to be done quite soon after death, otherwise they will have to tape them closed...

So this is one of the reason we believe the ambulance picture is photoshopped, because it looks more like he is sleeping....rather than dead.

We had a Lady Paramedic member, who answered all of our medical queries regarding ambulances and paramedics and medical procedures...  You could find it in the archives....Her name was LadyMedic...Hope that helps..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

Re: When do they close eyes?
June 06, 2012, 03:00:02 AM
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:58:41 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal