page  228 - Chapter - The Morass of Michael Jackson’s Finances.   ' In 2003, Michael hired attorney David LeGrand to investigate the many people who surrounded him at the time.  LeGrande delved into Michael’s financial affairs.  According to michaeljacksondeathhoaxinvestigators.com, "LeGrande maintained that those who were whispering in Jackson’s ear, [Ronald] Konitzer and [Dieter] Wiesner, had also taken nearly $1 million from Michael Jackson without his knowledge.” '

Souza, seems you’re owed some residuals here.   :smiley-vault-misc-150:  And at least a “thank you’ from the authoress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I think it's Dr. Karen Moriarty:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGDLeZxPWA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Maybe she goes by Jane.....is this the right one? 
Thanks for the post...I think I might have to read this one.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Bummer she has the url wrong...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes, that’s it.  God, I am really getting senile.  :icon_e_confused: Hope I can keep my faculties together long enough to recognize Michael when he bams   :errrr:   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

gwynned

yes, that’s it.  God, I am really getting senile.  :icon_e_confused: Hope I can keep my faculties together long enough to recognize Michael when he bams   :errrr:   :LolLolLolLol:

Wouldn't that be the ultimate irony!   :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bummer she has the url wrong...

Maybe you should forward her the correct url so it can be corrected for later printed additions!   :)

Interesting though.

Blessings   :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

all things considered the fact that she brings up getting info from a site of this nature in the first place is fairly brave don't cha think? :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I am still reading this book and to see all of the frivilous and trumped up litigations against Michael lined up in a row (many by his own people) starting after his acquittal in 2005 up until and still thereafter June 2009, is truly enough to make anybody hoax a death if the option was available.  Not only were the lawsuits overwhelming, but the fees the Michael's own attorneys for filing and handling, etc.were staggering.  This is truly unbelievable.  It's also interesting to learn that Julien's Auctions were commissioned thru an agreement with Michael to exhibit his belongings for many years for his fans to be able to publicly see - not sell them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I'd like to read this book. hesouttamylife as you say, Michael was overwhelmed to discover the theft and lawsuits. I imagine Michael besieged and hurt by those who betrayed him, anyone in his position would have wanted to disappear. Souza claimed recognition  :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi I just started to read this book and found the first 104 pages very interesting.According to his bodyguards his security was flawless so what I like to know is why these three guys were not on their watch that night? Did some one what them out of the way? Any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another interesting mention in the book is that Michael knew what his name meant and lived his life accordingly.  He learned as a child the history of his name and believed it was his responsibility to take care of others and provide for their healing.  He even told Michael Bearden (and I thought this was so sweet it made me teary) that because he was also a Michael meaning “Who is like God” they both had to be humble.  He to him “we have to use our gifts together to help others figure out what their gifts are…”  After reading this book I feel so much better to know that Michael after returning to America did NOT live as a recluse.  He was out and about everywhere, sometimes without disguise.  He did a lot of things and visited a lot of places.  He gave and gave and gave and most without ceremony.  He was/is just made of that fabric. He is in the 99 percentile where few people reside when it comes to his talents, his compassion, perseverance, working to achieve, and love for all living things.  He cared by design.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

paula-c

Another interesting mention in the book is that Michael knew what his name meant and lived his life accordingly.  He learned as a child the history of his name and believed it was his responsibility to take care of others and provide for their healing.  He even told Michael Bearden (and I thought this was so sweet it made me teary) that because he was also a Michael meaning “Who is like God” they both had to be humble.  He to him “we have to use our gifts together to help others figure out what their gifts are…”  After reading this book I feel so much better to know that Michael after returning to America did NOT live as a recluse.  He was out and about everywhere, sometimes without disguise.  He did a lot of things and visited a lot of places.  He gave and gave and gave and most without ceremony.  He was/is just made of that fabric. He is in the 99 percentile where few people reside when it comes to his talents, his compassion, perseverance, working to achieve, and love for all living things.  He cared by design.

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions