MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
had a heart attack when i saw this thread had been bumped

liz tweets...  :affraid:
:icon_lol:

Leilani81, I appreciate you going through these old valuable threads! I love ET's words, that are so true!  Interesting connection to MJ's slurred bedside tape!  I condensed the tweets.

Leilani81 quoted:
27 Oct 09 Elizabeth Taylor‏@DameElizabeth
I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again.

I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already.

You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"

To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel.
God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic.

And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him.

I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.

To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality.

It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity.

I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Lol! I'm sorry I just thought it was better to post on a thread already made than to make a new one...

I just thought it was really interesting that she was encouraging people to go see it, the same way Michael had wanted people to leave his performance encouraging others to go see his show,

Michael wanted people to think and say "I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.'''

Liz Taylor: You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"
"I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again."

I suppose I should have put the post like this to begin with, but my silly computer has not been co-operating with me  :computer-losy-smiley:

Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:47:13 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
That is an interesting connection
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

i'm sorry 4 the stupid question:but,is liz taylor still alive? she's passed away in 2011,am i wrong? by the way,i'm reading some (strange) klein's tweets:on may 31,he writes about mj's death....
*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

i'm sorry 4 the stupid question:but,is liz taylor still alive? she's passed away in 2011,am i wrong? by the way,i'm reading some (strange) klein's tweets:on may 31,he writes about mj's death....
*LUNA*

lol @ luna, the tweets are from 2010

but some on the forum still suggest she is alive...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Lol! I'm sorry I just thought it was better to post on a thread already made than to make a new one...

I just thought it was really interesting that she was encouraging people to go see it, the same way Michael had wanted people to leave his performance encouraging others to go see his show,

Michael wanted people to think and say "I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.'''

Liz Taylor: You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"
"I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again."

I suppose I should have put the post like this to begin with, but my silly computer has not been co-operating with me  :computer-losy-smiley:

Thank you for bringing this topic up again. I didn't remember her words until you brought it back up. Very interesting connection, for sure. Her funeral and wanting to be buried by Michael and all seemed very Hollywood movie-like that it makes me ponder the question of her being dead or not. I do think she probably is but there is still a small amount of uncertainty.

These words do resemble Michael's mumbled message and make me once again scratch my head.

Best case scenario would be that she, Michael, and Peter Lopez will all be fine at the end of this all. Pipe dreams maybe. IDK.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

LUNA

*LUNA*

alive? and why should liz fake her death? i don't think that now nobody could die anymore! mj,elvis,liz..... (should i add any1 else?) too many!

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

*LUNA*

alive? and why should liz fake her death? i don't think that now nobody could die anymore! mj,elvis,liz..... (should i add any1 else?) too many!

*LUNA*

yes add tupac to the list :) and some would suggest whitney too.

he he. i get what you mean tho. confusing huh? who is alive, who is dead...

i believe liz has passed. but i believe that she knew abt the hoax and thats why gave clues.
i could be wrong. perhaps they are hanging out together. lol

in all seriousness i only believe elvis, mj and tupac to be alive... that is based on research though.

i have and always will be a mj fan. i am not a fan of elvis or tupac, though i respect them both. personally upon researching i found irrefutable evidence to make be believe they are all alive.

blessings x

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bugsy

*LUNA*

*LUNA*

I'm pretty sure she passed away.
I apologize if I confused you, Just thought it was worth noting the similarities, I think some things can be missed because of the timing of it and connections aren't made. I suppose it's just hindsight, that recording didn't come out until 1 years 11 months and 1 day later so I didn't know if someone had picked up on it or not.

Again I am sorry, maybe It would have been better to make a new thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

no need to apologies Luna. You didn't confuse me and did nothing wrong. It's sort of on topic anyways

Aussie  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal