MJonmind

Leilani81, for 3 years we've analyzed MJ pics for doubles, etc., and you who just joined, summed it up nicely! IMO :D

Suspicious mind
interesting point about the deposition michael in the first video. that one always struck me as pretty strange. and he couldn't read his own notes

But I’ve sometimes gone back to my writing and couldn’t make out some words. :icon_e_confused:

I agree, Aussie! It seems strange to me that often people who have been fans of MJ since forever often don’t see the forest for the trees (MJ's 21 year hoax plan), and people who jumped in at the ‘death’ time weren’t so blinded and could see the connections in his lyrics, etc. more easily. Notice how most on this forum don’t call themselves ‘fans’ per say, getting caught up in the general MJ fan frenzy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For me he looks like Tom Gregory, the guy who made the youtube video about the christmas decoration at the carolwood gates....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(producer)

He is a fighter for human rights. Why should he made this funny videos if there is no deeper meaning after it ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The kind he talk and act....in the first minute i saw the video of this Dave i thought that this is the guy from the gates...

See at Wikipedia...he teaches acting classes for pre teens....he rearly can be in it !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

For me he looks like Tom Gregory, the guy who made the youtube video about the christmas decoration at the carolwood gates....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(producer)

He is a fighter for human rights. Why should he made this funny videos if there is no deeper meaning after it ?

The kind he talk and act....in the first minute i saw the video of this Dave i thought that this is the guy from the gates...

See at Wikipedia...he teaches acting classes for pre teens....he rearly can be in it !

yeah! yeah !yeah! i thought it felt like that guy (not that i've ever felt that guy ( borrowed that from it's her)  :icon_lol:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I also disagree about the doubles. People's images can change within even half a day because it depends on lighting, angles, if it a photo was taken with the same camera or a different camera.. make up or not makeup, when the make up is changed even slightly can make a change. I have photographs from the last 12 months where i look 17 I have others that make me look 40, some I look completely different and that's just different hair styles or I have used different make up or a different angles.

I went through this is it frame by frame when it came to the different clothed people and they were all Michael, I wondered why he looked so different, he seems more female in two songs.. I noticed he looked less female when the lighting changed from Blue. Also realized he was making cues at times to those involved in the lighting, instruments and singing, I think some were when he was rusty the ones where they have already stated was the 23rd and 24th June, were when he got "warmed up" and back into it and was more fluid with his moves. Glasses were possibly due to a day night sleep the night before and didn't feel like showing the bags under his eyes or could have been eye strain.

The photo's through the years would have been off days he had,wrong angels, different camera's  we all have bad days and angles that make us look different and i think they are being analysed too much but I don't know if it's even relevant to the hoax anyways since there is no photographs that show the same angle on the 25th June or after.

I don't know I just feel that his likeness is being focus'd on a lot when we didn't even have a good visual of him after or on the 25th of June, only some side view and unfocused different angled view. Probably explained myself wrong again but I think I made the point....?

I totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

The video's are gone....please think that here.....is a sad sad smiley....because i only can make quick reply's without smiley's....
Hey Tom, i loved your video's....please stay !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

awww :(

Every persons perspective of events is crucial in the building blocks, Not everything in a thought, theory or a view will make a whole picture but a picture isn't made with one small detail, a master peice is made with many details.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

finfinTopic starter

Dave is back again, but is now Christopher  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcNnkqGtlRg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

bugsy

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Hey  guys, maybe I heard it Wrong but around 07:07 Dave said something about Mj being a Child Molester :WTF: If so, I for sure will stop seeing his videos. am I the only one that heard this??Or did I missunderstood him??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Hey  guys, maybe I heard it Wrong but around 07:07 Dave said something about Mj being a Child Molester :WTF: If so, I for sure will stop seeing his videos. am I the only one that heard this??Or did I missunderstood him??

He did say it, but he said it in the sense of he was listed as child molester but I don't think Dave thinks Michael was a real child molester.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

He did say it, but he said it in the sense of he was listed as child molester but I don't think Dave thinks Michael was a real child molester.

I really hope you are right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

I had a really good listen to him talking at around 7.00 on.. I got that he said "Michael ISN'T a child molester"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had a really good listen to him talking at around 7.00 on.. I got that he said "Michael ISN'T a child molester"

Noo Dave says, He(Mj) WAS a child molester :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
No no...he says he WASN´T.
Clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

No no...he says he WASN´T.
Clearly.

Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" !!  Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a child molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:12:48 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions