finfinTopic starter

Here is Dave giving us his fresh approach to the hoax, I really like his delivery and sense of humour.  A lot of what he says is sense too!

warning: doubles are mentioned  :icon_e_wink:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOPzl4lVP0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcdk0VPdwqQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGZ8YXhKUtA&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Dave's newest vid, they are getting quite prolific  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_LZjPWRsk&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:10:34 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

It's nice to have guys take an interest.  I disagree about MJ using doubles where it really counts such as the O2 guy or interviews, but only for things like leading paps away, or doing a disappearing act on stage, etc.
The third video -- :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
It's nice to have guys take an interest.  I disagree about MJ using doubles where it really counts such as the O2 guy or interviews, but only for things like leading paps away, or doing a disappearing act on stage, etc.

Agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :icon_razz: Agree !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

interesting point about the deposition michael in the first video. that one always struck me as pretty strange. and he couldn't read his own notes  :icon_eek:
this idea could possibly mesh with the feelings some have been getting about murray. personally my own impressions of murray lead me back to a much younger michael. just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Yes, Sir!

You tell 'em Dave.   :icon_lol:

We might not have seen Michael in a very long time...that´s right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

I'm going to look at later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok that last one was down right strange. :WTF: maybe the guy was just havin a little fun but  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

im liking this for the simple reason that its nice to see someone other than pearl reporting...

he makes interesting points and i will continue to follow. however i dont agree with some of what he reports. though his perspective does shake it up a little.

the thing that i dont get that if a double died, then that would be your answer to slipping away into the unknown and a chance to live a quiet life. (if that were the motive) why then would the family / MJ / others involved draw so much attention and raise specualtion / suspicsion about his death when they would have had the perfect circumtances for MJ to live in peace (again, if that were his motive)

because, it wasnt his motive. we know his motive wasnt to slip away there is a lesson / story / movie in all of this which is why the family / MJ / others involved are making us think about the death. having said all that, it then raises the validity of double theory. the double not needed to pull off DH.

also, if the 'double died' as suggested by dave, how come there were clues starting to set framework for DH back in invincible days (lyrics) and possibly back in history days. sorry i dont buy it. a double never died on 25.6.09

it is planned. this is not reactive to the death of a double. this is a proactive mission.

i do respect that he is asking the questions and looking for answers, in fact i respect all hoaxers, however i dont agree with most of the video content. i have only watched the first video. im going to keep watchin'

Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:58:58 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

unless none of it is his doing and he is somehow trapped by this whole hoax idea , especially if someone else did die that day :icon_pale: :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

unless none of it is his doing and he is somehow trapped by this whole hoax idea , especially if someone else did die that day :icon_pale: :errrr:

you mean a forced hoax? by whom?

what about the clues given by mj in invincible - are you suggesting he was trapped into that? (invincible may seem trivial to bring up amongst all the other clues. but it demonstrates forward planning. also musically MJ would never do something he didnt agree to or believe in.)

this has MJ written all over it.

sorry suspicious. i dont believe that, but if you have ideas on the why's? who's and how's then i am keen to listen...
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 07:59:28 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

in response to this video, not that dave is watching or reading... (or perhaps he is who knows)

agree that MJ has and used doubles / decoys for years, especially to throw off paps, perhaps in concerts when required etc

dont agree that doubles were used in 02 arena

dont agree that we havent seen the real michael since bad days

i respect him as a hoaxer but feel that some of his reasonings are a little one dimensional. almost as if he is worn out, tired and given up on digging because he is at a brick wall.

he says he has moved on, but really the fact the creates more videos shows that the cogs are still going when it comes to MJs death. but i do feel that some of his explainations are healf hearted.. "this explanation will have to do" attitude.

i mean it has been a long time. people are getting tired. but i dont agree with mediocrecy when wanting the truth...
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:00:39 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

suspicious mind

in response to this video, not that dave is watching or reading... (or perhaps he is who knows)

agree that MJ has and used doubles especially to throw off paps, perhaps in concerts when required etc

dont agree that doubles were used in 02 arena

dont agree that we havent seen the real michael since bad days

i respect him as a hoaxer but feel that some of his reasonings are a little one dimensional. almost as if he is work out tired and given up on answers because he is at a brick wall.

he says he has moved on, but really the fact the creates more videos shows that the cogs are still going when it comes to MJ
. but i do feel that some of his explainations are healf hearted.. "this explanation will do" attitude.

i mean it has been a long time. people are getting tired. but i dont agree with mediocrecy when wanting the truth...
yeah that being stated in the first one and then making follow ups is kind of odd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

you mean a forced hoax? by whom?

what about the clues given by mj in invincible - are you suggesting he was trapped into that? (invincible may seem trivial to bring up amongst all the other clues. but it demonstrates forward planning. also musically MJ would never do something he didnt agree to or believe in.)

this has MJ written all over it.

sorry suspicious. i dont believe that, but if you have ideas on the why's? who's and how's then i am keen to listen...

somedays anymore i just don't know what to think. but i have faith and hope in the one who holds the future (as the lyrics go) that it will be alright.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

I also disagree about the doubles. People's images can change within even half a day because it depends on lighting, angles, if it a photo was taken with the same camera or a different camera.. make up or not makeup, when the make up is changed even slightly can make a change. I have photographs from the last 12 months where i look 17 I have others that make me look 40, some I look completely different and that's just different hair styles or I have used different make up or a different angles.

I went through this is it frame by frame when it came to the different clothed people and they were all Michael, I wondered why he looked so different, he seems more female in two songs.. I noticed he looked less female when the lighting changed from Blue. Also realized he was making cues at times to those involved in the lighting, instruments and singing, I think some were when he was rusty the ones where they have already stated was the 23rd and 24th June, were when he got "warmed up" and back into it and was more fluid with his moves. Glasses were possibly due to a day night sleep the night before and didn't feel like showing the bags under his eyes or could have been eye strain.

The photo's through the years would have been off days he had,wrong angels, different camera's  we all have bad days and angles that make us look different and i think they are being analysed too much but I don't know if it's even relevant to the hoax anyways since there is no photographs that show the same angle on the 25th June or after.

I don't know I just feel that his likeness is being focus'd on a lot when we didn't even have a good visual of him after or on the 25th of June, only some side view and unfocused different angled view. Probably explained myself wrong again but I think I made the point....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal