Dave - Reporter from the Hoax Community - is back

• 35 Replies

Offline Billie J

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Billie J
Dave is back again, but is now Christopher  :icon_lol:

The Michael Jackson Illusion 0001 - YouTube

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcNnkqGtlRg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Hey  guys, maybe I heard it Wrong but around 07:07 Dave said something about Mj being a Child Molester :WTF: If so, I for sure will stop seeing his videos. am I the only one that heard this??Or did I missunderstood him??

He did say it, but he said it in the sense of he was listed as child molester but I don't think Dave thinks Michael was a real child molester.

I really hope you are right
~Love lives forever~

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lettingitsimmer

Hey  guys, maybe I heard it Wrong but around 07:07 Dave said something about Mj being a Child Molester :WTF: If so, I for sure will stop seeing his videos. am I the only one that heard this??Or did I missunderstood him??

He did say it, but he said it in the sense of he was listed as child molester but I don't think Dave thinks Michael was a real child molester.

I had a really good listen to him talking at around 7.00 on.. I got that he said "Michael ISN'T a child molester"

Offline Billie J

• Hoaxer

I had a really good listen to him talking at around 7.00 on.. I got that he said "Michael ISN'T a child molester"

Noo Dave says, He(Mj) WAS a child molester :over-react-smiley:
~Love lives forever~

Offline MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
    • Show only replies by MaryK
No no...he says he WASN´T.
Clearly.
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer
Clearly.

Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" !!  Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a child molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:12:48 PM by lettingitsimmer »

Offline MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
    • Show only replies by MaryK
Clearly.

Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" ..  (my bad.). Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a chid molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x

;)  :icon_lol:
Never mind.  :bearhug:
Would not make sense otherwise anyway. He´s supporting Mike (and the hoax theory), not bashing him.
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer
Clearly.

Hi MaryK.. OOPS I wrote "ISN'T" ..  (my bad.). Just so used to writing about Michael in the present tense! I totally agree with you.. Dave said at 7.07 that "Michael WASN'T a chid molester!! Is SO clear..    :compute:  L.O.V.E. x

;)  :icon_lol:
Never mind.  :bearhug:
Would not make sense otherwise anyway. He´s supporting Mike (and the hoax theory), not bashing him.

:icon_e_wink:                                                :bearhug:                                              :compute:  XX

Offline Billie J

• Hoaxer
Clearly.

I am glad if I was wrong *PEACE*
~Love lives forever~

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ
Thank you Mary you know that lately my capacity is diminished, you are right he said Michael wasn't a child molester, it would be nonsense to study about a person after being accused to be a child molester (what it would be a monstrosity) except if you are sure he was not as we all are.  :icon_e_smile:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG
Does this man read here? He seems very well informed about all of this situation with Michael.

Good to know that "adults" are also of the opinion that Michael could be alive. This man represents a big part of the people who believe that Michael did not die, and that´s positive. He is a man and he is over 40. So no more "only obsessed house wives and teen fans" believe that Michael is alive.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline taty_2crazy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by taty_2crazy
 I feel sorry but can´t see any of the videos cz  they are blocked in my country. :'( :Pulling_hair: