Threatened stripped

• 2 Replies

Offline teensy

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Threatened stripped

• on: December 27, 2009, 05:17:32 PM
So, he's telling the people who are trying to bring him down, that they should be threaten.

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened

Giving a warning to the enemy to look out for your attacks. Quite strange.  :?  He must know the villains are so arrogant and convinced of their own power that they would ignore any kind of red flag. They feel firmly that he is in his clutches. He's saying don't be so sure.

Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened

Who is this lady? Maybe it is the fans and the majority of the public. In their arrogance they think this woman is their lady, who they believe they have the attention of and control over. They think they have fooled this lady into believe their negative distortion of Michael is true.

Yet, everytime this lady speaks she speaks to Michael. She doesn't speak to the lies? She looks to Michael for what's true? She doesn't even acknowledge the villian.

Who is threaten? Is he saying the villian should be threaten by this lady speaking to him? Or is the lady under threat from the villian and speaks to Michael only? Why would your lady speak only to another man?  :?

And another theme is the surveillance/insight he has in their dealings. He knows their fears, emotions, thoughts, what their doing, when their doing is, where they are, where they are going.

So, while they think he is in their grip, are they really in his?

The Monster Unknown/Known??
Tonight`s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown

And this person or thing is soon to be met

The unknown monster is about to embark
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teensy

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Threatened stripped

• on: January 06, 2010, 08:17:20 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened

Half of me you`ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

I think that when he says your lady; he could be talking about either America's lady, Lady Liberty or the world's lady, Mother Nature. Not sure which but I think those two could be the lady in this.

Could you explain why you think he is refering to Lady Liberty or Mother Nature?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »