gwynned

Re: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
June 02, 2012, 04:27:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've always and will always have a small belief that Conrad is Michael in disguise. It's always been in the back of my mind :suspect:
Exactly me!  And it's based on other things also--like his ability to perform the Mayor in Ghost, and DD on Larry King Live, and more.  It's funny to me that in the official movie world he was given such pathetic roles like his cameo appearances in Men in Black 2, and Miss Cast Away and the Island Girls.  As if he was so incapable, weak, and a has-been.  Even in the Murray documentary, Murray says how naive and like a child MJ was. If MJ is Murray, I doubt there is any actor who could act on this caliber. Like Thriller, Michael would have raised the bar so high again--never been done before. But that's a big IF... :icon_bounce:

Wouldn't surprise me if Michael deliberately looked incapable in those cameo appearances.  Part of a plan to keep people off track. 

And I gotta say, that he could keep a straight face playing Murray is amazing enough.  MJonmind, great clips.  Makes me wonder what kind of a mind could invent a character like Murray.   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 05:26:53 AM
didnt MJ say that he wore glasses to disguise the eyes, as they were an open window to his soul... (it was possibly someone else who said it about MJ)

i guess my point is, if you wnt your answer about CM being MJ, then look at CM's eyes. MJs eyes could never be disgiused no matter how much make up / fat suits he were to put on. they are distinct.

dead give away on the eyes...

again the eyes...

here is CM to refresh our memories...

now i am not saying it's not possible, because i too like MJfan7 in the back of my mind am waiting for CMs big reveal, peel off the face mask, etc. (i have a wild imagination) i mean wouldnt that be the icing on the cake... that the man who went to jail for the murder of MJ was MJ himself.. wouldnt that show the holes in the justice system...

but then when i look at CM's eyes, i dont see a trace of MJ....

not saying its not possible. but the eyes are for me the thing to go by... and MJ isnt there..

any other viewpoints on my post?
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 05:31:25 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 02, 2012, 06:00:59 AM
I agree with MJ Australian Believer, Michael is not behind CM. Perhaps CM, MJ attitudes takes to appear less guilty. I do not know.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 07:40:17 AM
Is there a photo of Murray smiling? If it is Michael we can tell by his teeth. That is if he isnt
wearing false ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 07:55:47 AM
I found a pic of Murray in an outdoor spa. Does not look like michaels body at all. You can see from around the waist up. Dont know how to copy it on here, but someone might know how.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 07:57:36 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 02, 2012, 08:04:18 AM
I've never thought CM is MJ in disguise. You're right about the eyes... Dave on LKL yes, CM definite no.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

June 02, 2012, 08:30:08 AM
There's always a possibility to the 2 Murrays theory.  That there is a 'real' Murray, whether his name is actually Conrad Murray or not who knows, and an MJ Murray.  There seems to be a lot of dualities with the hoax so it is possible that for the most part, we've seen the actual Murray but the odd time, it's been MJ as Murray. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 02, 2012, 08:35:10 AM
I've always found it odd that we never saw any pics of MJ and Murray together.
Indeed no pic of them together - but we have testimonies of them together, like the testimony of the cooker, what was her name, Kai Chase? Except the case she's in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 02, 2012, 08:59:25 AM
i go back and forth on this one so much these days. sometimes i see it and sometimes i think i am just messin' with my own mind idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 02, 2012, 09:04:49 AM
The only solid that made me think that Murray could be MJ is that every time I think of Murray, I immediately think of Michael saying “we’ve got 4 years to get it right”.  Four years is always associated with Murray and his crime against Michael and has been from the beginning.  He is charged with Involuntary Manslaughter.  He’s found guilty and gets sentenced to 4 years (to get right his crimes against MJ).  Then they reveal that he will only do 2 years which would mean that in 2013, 4 years from Michael’s “death” he would be free.  As will Michael.  Michael as Murray would be ideal in that no one is paying much attention to what’s going on in Murray’s life at this time.  And by the end of that sentence, Murray and Michael will both be free.  Murray to go his own way, what ever that is, (possibly disappear) and Michael to wake up the world that’s obviously still sleeping on the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
June 02, 2012, 09:12:11 AM
This thread just reminding me of something wierd i read in the paper this morning.
" a black man who disguised himself as a white man using a latex mask to commit robberies"
he was caught after 10 years or something stupid!

Heres the link if you want to read: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

June 02, 2012, 09:42:59 AM
If Michael Jackson had really been killed by Murray, surely his defense team would have charged him with criminally negligent manslaughter which carries a higher sentencing based on the amount of negligence proven, one to 20 years.  With all the evidence they had, I no doubt believe he would have been given the maximum.  A team as sharp as they were certainly knows the law front and back and would not have let Murray slide with 4 years. 

"Criminally Negligent Manslaughter A homicide resulting from the taking of an unreasonable and high degree of risk is usually considered criminally negligent manslaughter. Jurisdictions are divided on the question of whether the defendant must be aware of the risk. Modern criminal codes generally require a consciousness of risk, although, under some codes, the absence of this element makes the offense a less serious homicide.

There are numerous cases in which an omission to act or a failure to perform a duty constitutes criminally negligent manslaughter. The existence of a duty is essential. Since the law does not recognize that an ordinary person has a duty to aid or rescue another in distress, an ensuing death from failure to act would not be manslaughter. On the other hand, an omission in which one has a duty, such as the failure of a lifeguard to attempt to save a drowning person, might constitute the offense.

When the failure to act is reckless or negligent, and not intentional, it is usually manslaughter. If the omission is intentional and death is likely or substantially likely to result, the offense might be murder. When an intent to kill, recklessness, and negligence are present, no offense is committed."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

June 02, 2012, 09:47:35 AM
by the way are the trial videos still here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 02, 2012, 10:33:12 AM

I don't see any trace of Michael neither.
Michael's eyeballs are whiter than Murray's.
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:47:27 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions