Adi

Re: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
June 01, 2012, 12:39:06 AM
I found the 2 TMZ articles these pics came from...except TMZ have removed the pictures now from the story:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (is the 1st slim picture)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (is the 2nd podgy picture)

only taken a few days apart, yet a few kilos difference    :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 01, 2012, 12:55:29 AM
Yeah, I see what you are saying, but just trying to find some" logical" explanation for it all. Different expressions such as a pout where you draw your lips in can make your cheeks seem hollow and then a smile or smurk puffs them out. I turn into a resemblence of Freddo Frog [ do you have him in the states?] when I smile. Or perhaps there is no logic to be found at all and TMZ is adding the pounds in photoshop. You know , Aphroditie said that during the trial, the media contingent there, and she was amongst them, would purposely try to get the most distorted pic they  could, using strange angles ect,  of MJ going to and from the courthouse and then plaster it all over their rags and broadcasts across the world.  And my last suggestion....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 01, 2012, 01:45:46 AM
 :LolLolLolLol: @RK......that fat suit would be hilarious for a fancy dress party....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

June 01, 2012, 01:52:44 AM
@bec

Photoshop can do miracles. It can make you slim, fat, tall, white, yellow even green! You can get a smaller nose, bigger lips, it can change your haircolour too. So noone should underestimate Photoshop! ! ! It's a miraculous program.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmindTopic starter

June 01, 2012, 02:05:04 AM
What kills me is if it really is MJ, and then we're going to want to watch the trial all over again just to see him sitting there for hours listening, itching his face, looking around, and occasionally speaking with his Jamaican accent.

Okay this is my theory, and I'm not sure about the technical part if it's possible.  Well I'm almost positive from the clues I posted earlier that if the man called Conrad Murray is actually a Robert Earl Carter, and has changed his name for the hoax, it means that ALL of his history has been created--an extremely elaborate network of people, to make anyone who checks on him convinced that he's legit. And I mean a LOT of people. This would include all the people in the Galilee Baptist Church, all his patients from his clinic, all the witnesses and court people, all closely involved people at UCLA. Didn't Randy Phillips or Frank Dileo say they also had never met or seen Murray in person. Just seems so strange that no one has physically seen him. We discussed a long time ago that the scene at UCLA might have been filmed another day, with the footage of Murray on security camera even dubbed in, since it was blurry and stop-action. I know TS insisted that MJ wasn't in the ambulance that day and that there was only one shooting of the ambulance backing up and going to UCLA. He kept repeating about Jermaine's slip-up about MJ going to the airport.  If everyone involved that day is in on the hoax, did Murray even need to be around that day? Thus MJ could have snuck off to the airport, did a circle around and come back, just so TS wasn't lying.  They couldn't find Murray for days after the 25th.  Remember the video clip of Grace's where Michael's getting out of the SUV, and Murray walks by? Murray looks so fake as if his figure is dubbed in.

Remember also how we constantly saw Murray strolling everywhere at the beach, the mall, the streets, at the coffee-shop, the barber, and on and on. And no one was seeming to care to even look his way. Remember how we thought all that could have been filmed before June 25, 09, when the public didn't know him from Adam. In addition to many short video clips, we have many still shots all by NPG or Zimbio (or something like that). Oh there was also the UCLA security video which was pics taken a second apart. Correct me if I'm wrong but have the completely unsuspecting public ever seen the actual Murray?  Okay so that's if Murray is another actor.

Now, if we realize how already challenging it has been to prepare all this background stuff anyway, let's just extend it to the high-tech capabilities.  If Murray is really MJ, my theory is that the video is altered in production by enlarging/lengthening his whole body in film and pics, somehow separating it from the background. In today's world of special effects I really believe they can do this.

BTC, yes, during the trial, my heart fluttered every time Murray would look straight into the camera, and I would think, what if we're looking right at MJ, live!

I want to get back to the Pink Panther comments by Front. He posted them on Sept 21, and the trial started on the 27th.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

MJ's disguises have often included what he called a "fat suit". Perhaps it could be referred to as a 'clown suit'. And when have we seen Michael as a panther? Right, Black or White video. Here a black panther morphs into a dancing sexual angry Michael, and then morphs back into a panther. Perhaps MJ has morphed into black Murray, and "Pink" just adds comedy.

MJ said his favorite super-comic-book hero was Morph. This article beautiful discusses MJ's Black Panther dance.
innermichael.com/2011/05/black-or-white-part-iii-panther-dance/  (copy and paste link)

Not only that, but then Front says that underneath the "clown suit" and "pink panther" suit is someone in an MJ disguise --or the real MJ more like.  Why would someone put on 3 costumes?  NO, no, Front is saying it is MJ under a Murray fat suit, just like another panther trick. JMO

Finally here is Eddy Murphy in his fat suit (we discussed this way back too).

Apparently it is was the talented Rick Baker who did both Michael Jackson's make-up for Thriller, and Eddy Murphy's make-up as the fat woman. Here is an excellent article showing the many fantastic make-up jobs and more of Rick Baker.

I'm telling you guys, this is all a colossal masterpiece, never been done before, mind-blowing stunt.
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:29:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

June 01, 2012, 02:16:35 AM
 :LolLolLolLol: :icon_lol:
MJonmind..yes, make-up artists can do miracles-make fat woman from athletic figure man, remake woman to man, etc...Nowadays we are then not so sure who is who.. :icon_albino: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

RK

June 01, 2012, 03:47:18 AM
Yes...that celulite does look real....I have seen real celulite before :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 01, 2012, 09:04:23 AM
Its absurd, ridiculous and thoroughly IMPOSSIBLE that MJ is CM.  Does that mean it's true?

Wonder how many among the other cast of characters is ALSO MJ.  I guess you can't be the greatest entertainer in the world without showing off your acting skills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 01, 2012, 09:13:13 AM
:errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2012, 10:17:18 AM
Yes...that celulite does look real....I have seen real celulite before :-\

:LolLolLolLol:

As for Mike being Murray (and God only knows who else)...all I know is that with Mike's 'brain', anything is possible.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

June 01, 2012, 10:20:00 AM
wow  seems i remember wwwwaaaaayyyyy back that souza and myself wondered about murray and what it was about him and thinking along the lines of how he looked like a jackson. you guys thougt we were nuts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 01, 2012, 10:22:41 AM
wow  seems i remember wwwwaaaaayyyyy back that souza and myself wondered about murray and what it was about him and thinking along the lines of how he looked like a jackson. you guys thougt we were nuts.

Not all of us.  I, too, remember that time very well.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

June 01, 2012, 11:00:18 AM
diggyon:
@bec

Photoshop can do miracles. It can make you slim, fat, tall, white, yellow even green! You can get a smaller nose, bigger lips, it can change your haircolour too. So noone should underestimate Photoshop! ! ! It's a miraculous program.

Well yeah but again, that would indicate an intent of what purpose? What's the purpose of photoshopping Murray's appearance if not to insinuate that this man is not real/is someone else in disguise?

Again, there IS a purposeful intent (in my opinion) going on here to suggest that Murray IS MJ in disguise, so as I've long believed, he either IS, OR, someone is taking great pains to make us believe that. But why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 01, 2012, 11:22:40 AM
Method acting maybe?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

gwynned

June 01, 2012, 12:08:52 PM
diggyon:
@bec

Well yeah but again, that would indicate an intent of what purpose? What's the purpose of photoshopping Murray's appearance if not to insinuate that this man is not real/is someone else in disguise?

Again, there IS a purposeful intent (in my opinion) going on here to suggest that Murray IS MJ in disguise, so as I've long believed, he either IS, OR, someone is taking great pains to make us believe that. But why?

One reason might be to demonstrate in real time for all to see how easily we can be deceived.   There are certainly others like it's just so crazy funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions