MJonmindTopic starter

What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
May 31, 2012, 03:29:44 AM
It appears almost no one else agrees with me on this, but I'm still very suspicious, and plan to continue my investigation on this.
The extreme height difference between Murray and MJ is the most obvious insurmountable problem to the theory. But there may some illusion, techno trickery being used to pull this off, that we aren't aware of as yet.

Here is MagicalXscapism's video on the character Conrad Murray from the Court of Last Resort, played by same actor in Elvis' jailhouse rock, the mention of Doctor Murray in Smooth Criminal, and her belief that Conrad Murray changed his name from Robert Earl Carter at MJ's request.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVSRzoKiA68[/youtube]

Here's MJJ20Girl's video. 2 other Murrays (too short), Murray's medical license in question, and more lies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXuvKWrapCs&feature=related[/youtube]

Here's xikzfonehome's morphing video of Murray and MJ.
I know people say the morphing doesn't prove anything, but here it is just to show it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESGptNNsJ0&feature=related[/youtube]

Here's some pic comparisons:

Front on Sept 21, 11, during trial when we can see Murray daily.
Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Light Man spinning all the while
Exhibit B gonna rock that trial
Exhibit B could have been Murray walking out of the hospital.
Remember how Murray was looking at the camera (us) a few times?  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:

TS on Nov 7, 11
Finally, did anybody notice what TMZ said about Murray in solitary confinement?  “We’re told Murray will be assigned a single cell for his own protection … Officials tell us Murray will not be allowed to mingle with the general inmate population …” {http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/07/dr-conrad-murray-keep-away-prisoner/}.  Maybe NPG will get a photo of him walking on the beach again, while he is supposed to be in jail!   moonwalk_/
Katherine said the children had been walking on the beach.

TS
Murray cooperated with the mystery person.  And what if I confess that I am Con-rad Murder-y, and I want to turn myself in—would the court accept that, or dismiss it as hearsay?   :?:

Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!

Yeah, very funny, very funny... :animal0017:
Why say all this, what purpose did it serve?

Bec said that TS is a "slippery one". (And so is Front.)

First Katherine says it was Murray that told her MJ was dead. Then she says she's never met or had contact with him! :icon_eek:
Murray says he loves Katherine like his own mother, and the kids are like his own. Okay is all of that not brick by brick prankster?
Add to that all the many side-by-side pics of Murray & MJ, that TMZ posted.

If anyone has anything to add to this, that would be appreciated.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:42:17 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
May 31, 2012, 07:49:37 AM
I think Murray is MJ in the philosophical sense, he represents MJ.  Physically, I have my doubts but I would never rule it out because the truth has yet to be revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 31, 2012, 08:17:47 AM
I just re-read my post and I don't think I should've used the word 'philosophical', I think 'figurative' is better, or symbolic.

I've always found it odd that we never saw any pics of MJ and Murray together.

I am curious if Nicole Alvarez and Murray are/were really in a relationship with a kiddie (wonder if he's grown at all, lol) or if she was acting the part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 31, 2012, 10:18:03 AM
There are most certainly constant parallels being drawn between MJ and Murray. Murray is supposed to represent MJ in this modern scenario. He is a professional black man accused of a horrible crime, there are a small group of people supporting him fiercely, insisting he could never do what he is accused of, they contend that the picture the media paints/ed of him is false and completely off the mark (he is a holistic doctor, not a Dr. Feel Good), and many other little comparisons/parallels to MJ and events that occurred during the 2005 trial/2003 accusations. So Murray, I firmly believe, is supposed to represent MJ.

I stared at his face for hours during the 2011 trial and I saw nothing that leads me to believe he is masked, so I think the metaphorical comparison is as far as the MJ-Murray thing goes. Too bad, I muse, an unmasking in court most certainly would have shocked the world, brought it to a standstill, and then to it's knees, and been an amazing way to Bam... but it was not to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

May 31, 2012, 12:12:56 PM
Well, I have compared Murray's  pictures with Michael's  pictures several times. I My conclusion is that they are two different persons. And as you said Mjonmind: the hight is one of the proofs that they are two different persons. Something else: in the pictures of Murray and Michael Mjonmind posted above we can see Michael's leg and Murray's leg as well. Murray's leg is a little bit arched compared to Mj's leg. So leg's form is different here. Have you noticed Murray's belly? It's a fat belly compared to Michael's. To me even the thumb nails look different!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

emulik

May 31, 2012, 01:33:58 PM
There are most certainly constant parallels being drawn between MJ and Murray. Murray is supposed to represent MJ in this modern scenario. He is a professional black man accused of a horrible crime, there are a small group of people supporting him fiercely, insisting he could never do what he is accused of, they contend that the picture the media paints/ed of him is false and completely off the mark (he is a holistic doctor, not a Dr. Feel Good), and many other little comparisons/parallels to MJ and events that occurred during the 2005 trial/2003 accusations. So Murray, I firmly believe, is supposed to represent MJ.
that is exactly the way I feel about C. Murray! thank you Bec for putting the words together! Hopefully in the end of this journey  general public and everybody will have another view on media and finally will have respect for MJ.. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmindTopic starter

May 31, 2012, 01:46:27 PM
Thanks for all your responses! It's okay with me if you disagree, because it's understandable.

Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:58:26 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

May 31, 2012, 05:07:42 PM
I agree that C. Murray represents MJ, though I believe not "in the flesh". Yet in this hoax everything is possible and the interesting comparisons, quotes you posted MJonmind plus Andrea's:
I've always found it odd that we never saw any pics of MJ and Murray together.
keeps me open minded for surprises and keep me WATCHin' :icon_e_geek:

with LOVE
Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:58:53 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

May 31, 2012, 10:07:25 PM
@MJonmind, well it sure would leave people's jaws on the floor and make the earth quake, wouldn't it?

Man, it's fun to think about, that's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

May 31, 2012, 10:23:52 PM
I definitely mused for hours during the Dr Murray trial last year that Murray was MJ.

As others have discussed I do believe Murray metaphorically represents MJ.

I also feel like there have been some pictures we have seen (posted 1st on TMZ of course  :icon_lol: ) which are made to to look MJ's body.....or even might have been MJ's body with Dr Murray's head photoshopped on.

This is one below. Remember this is the picture which has M2KV  hidden on the fence pailings behind him. It is weird because a few days later day TMZ posted the next picture which was meant to be from the same time period (maybe the following day) where he looked like he had gained about 10kgs  :suspect:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 31, 2012, 10:35:42 PM
Actually Adi I'm glad you posted those pics.

I always thought the lower pic looked like Murray was wearing a fat suit.  Although his face looks fuller too....and different than the other pic.  I don't know, maybe he's one of those people whose weight fluctuates constantly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2012, 10:41:57 PM
I remember wishing that Mike was Murray throughout the whole trial lol.  I wanted him to 'pop out' at the end  :icon_lol:  The things that always killed my 'buzz' were Murray's height and the pics showing his bare arms and legs.  Of course, most of the pics (if not all) came through TMZ and if we've learned anything, it's that ANY pic can be altered.  But damn Murray's tall lol.

There were a few moments during the trial...when something about Murray's eyes sent me into a flutter. 

I still secretly hope that it is Mike....THAT would surprise (and astonish) everyone, including us.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. @Andrea...it looks like a fat suit to me too.  Or at least a belly suit lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

May 31, 2012, 10:48:57 PM
From memory, I think the 2 photos were meant to have been taken within only a few days of each other...I think just before the time of the Prelim trial in January 2011?

Anyway - yes I agree Andrea.....fat suit.....or perhaps photoshop, because surely one can't gain that much stomach fat in the space of a few days (I'm in big trouble if that's the case...eeekkk   :icon_lol: ).

I do remember us analysing these 2 pictures for a long time. I am pretty sure there is a thread on them somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 31, 2012, 10:58:22 PM
Best thing I can learn from these pics is what not to wear. The long tie does draw the eye downward and hides the expanse of white s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d  shirt. Think it could be all optical illusion when the jacket is buttoned ? I used to think maybe he had a bullet proof vest on under there when we first analyzed these shots a few years ago.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:02:23 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 01, 2012, 12:13:41 AM
Yeah but look at his face. His face is fat in the bottom pic, slim in the top one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions