This Hoax And The MANY Reasons For It.......
August 10, 2012, 12:33:40 PM
Ive been thinking and its crazy..... All the good theories and reasons that MJ
could have did this for. I mean you have the will, to escape, $$$, doop the media, clear his name, pioneer a reality film, get his name and family back in the spotlight, and im sure im missing a few also..... It really is just pure genious at work from MJ. All this stuff could very well be part of the reasoning but ultimately my belief is it was all done to get at John Branca and John McClain. I mean im sure MJ knows of EVERYTHING Branca was doing and taking from him over the years and also knew what kind of guy he was and that AS SOON as MJ died he would try and place that will in effect and then he could PROVE that it want real and the executors would be in SERIOUS TROUBLE and he would be in COMPLETE CONTROL. Just my thoughts. Im sure all this will start unfolding rightbefore our eyes as the will goes in front of the court etc..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I have a serious problem with the will, John Branca and John McClain, why is the family try of call attention with the will, there are other ways they did not do so much noise when Michael " died " or during the trial of Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael wanted the hoax to really understand of who he  can trust  :icon_rolleyes: Cascio also says in his book that Michael  understood perfectly that the majority of people around him were there to opportunism.. :icon_e_confused: and he was already suspicious and very unhappy about this... :icon_e_sad:....and he was right , Michael did not deserve certain behavior towards him.... so , for me , with the Hoax wanted to see clearly...and he  has seen  many things in these three years ....

He  had not  financial problems, in my opinion , only a great desire for truth.... :moonwalk_:

We L.O.V.E. you king, really, from the bottom of our heart, and I'm sure you saw that too.... Miss you... :bearhug: :moonwalk_: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

True blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I fell it has many layers.  Its hard to pinpoint just one reason, because there are many.

As for Elvis, many believe he wanted out of the life that had evolved...due to stardom and evil people that seem to leech onto him. 

I could never imagine what they had to endure....

A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Z
Death                                                                                                                                               Bam

This is the timeline...but whatever happens in between, is anyones guess...I think that Michael planned alot of it, but the rest has just played out...considering people from the past have come out and claimed rights to the estate.....

Its almost like the death of the king of pop, has fished out the money hungry people that surrounded him all his life, and their have been many surprises too....God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions