To MJ from Young Madk
May 30, 2012, 09:49:03 PM
First off i want to say that part of the reason I am who I am today is because of MJ. I took the values  my parents gave me, the talents God gave me, and the humanitarism of MJ and here I am. I only wish i could have met MJ so i could have been a true friend to him unlike most people he was around. This hoax gives me hope yet still. As well as possibly being able to see the greatest performer of all time and my idol perform live. I can only hope he will return and that i may meet him one day. I want to say i want to help children and give back to people less fortunate not only with money but through my art which is music.  I dont need to say anything about that aspect of MJ as we all know how BANGIN his music was and the message he was spreading! We need more love in this world and we all need to start spreading his message along with him and THEN we will be an army of LOVE...... So hopefully MJ will see and read this maybe one day and grant that one wish for me! I believe in my heart he is alive and all the puzzle pieces will come out soon. Please feel free to check out my music and more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and drop your feedback to me. Ty again MJ for everything you have done for me in my life and the many many others that you have helped and touched.      YOUNG MACK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: To MJ from Young Madk
December 20, 2014, 05:52:04 AM
I am not an obsessed fan of MJ, I love some of his songs and most of all I truly admire his message to the world and of course his beauty! :D after 1 second the news talked about his death I said "ok he faked his death, he is alive", not sure why but I did!Now after 4 years without thinking about it I felt the need of investigating more and I have the feeling that something will happen soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions