AdiTopic starter

MICHAEL JACKSON
Creepy 'I Can't Sleep' Letter
Yanked from Auction

5/30/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EXCLUSIVE

A letter Michael Jackson wrote to Lisa Marie Presley -- complaining about the problem that ultimately killed the singer -- has been yanked from the auction block after Lisa Marie pitched a fit.

Lisa Marie has not said why she wanted the letter pulled, but it's pretty clear -- Michael struggled with sleep deprivation for years until he found a quick fix in the form of Propofol.

The letter -- written sometime between 1993 and 1996, reads as follows:  "Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven't slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now.  I need to be away from phones and Business people.  I must take care of my health first Im' [sic] crazy for you Love Turd."

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was doctor shopping for Propofol before he hooked up with Conrad Murray.

So Julien's Auction in Beverly Hills -- the same company selling off Elvis' crypt -- has capitulated to Elvis' daughter.  Owner Darren Julien tells TMZ, "I'm assuming it's a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley."

We can read between the lines.

We may have our answer to the latest debate about that letter and it's connection to Front perhaps?
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:02:45 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Oh really...? Please don't confuse "read between the lines" with making assumptions, because that's what they do:
but it's pretty clear -- Michael struggled with sleep deprivation for years until he found a quick fix in the form of Propofol. 

and
"I'm assuming it's a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley."
:icon_rolleyes:
they should've known better before taking the letter to auction. Anyways Julien got his publicity and not less important to him: money for "selling" the letter to the tabloids :icon_evil: (that's my assumption sorry)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

AdiTopic starter

Oh really...? Please don't confuse "read between the lines" with making assumptions, because that's what they do:

Conversely - TMZ have also been throwing out clues and RBTL stories since the very beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Tabloids ASSociates take it all out of proportion when it comes to Michael, I hope with Michael's BAM change this situation and start respecting everything concerning him.   :screaming-7365:

I find this headline so ridiculous:
MICHAEL JACKSON
Creepy 'I Can't Sleep' Letter
Yanked from Auction

This :images: for Creepy Tabloids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

For some reason I don't think this letter was stolen but maybe 'stolen' instead.  I could be wrong of course but maybe the letter's image was released for everyone to see, on purpose.  For the majority of the world who thinks he's dead - the letter makes sense because MJ 'died' trying to get some sleep.

For hoaxers, who knows.  It could be a belated shout out from Front regarding the scratch'n'sniff post.  It could be Michael taking his own little break from the forum, in combination with the Leave Me Alone FB post.  I don't know, perhaps I am overestimating the amount of time MJ spends reading what others think of his hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Why is that letter so creepy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Why is that letter so creepy?

Because Michael is saying to LMP that he took a break to rest due he was 4 days without sleeping, you know this is fodder for yellow tabloids when the whole world thinks Michael is dead for insomnia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

For some reason I don't think this letter was stolen but maybe 'stolen' instead.  I could be wrong of course but maybe the letter's image was released for everyone to see, on purpose.  For the majority of the world who thinks he's dead - the letter makes sense because MJ 'died' trying to get some sleep.

For hoaxers, who knows.  It could be a belated shout out from Front regarding the scratch'n'sniff post.  It could be Michael taking his own little break from the forum, in combination with the Leave Me Alone FB post.  I don't know, perhaps I am overestimating the amount of time MJ spends reading what others think of his hoax.

That's the way I'm leaning with it too.  I had the same thoughts when I read the Leave Me Alone  FB post on Front's thread last night. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

maybe the letter's image was released for everyone to see, on purpose. 

I was waiting for it to get pulled.
LMP did not seem to be too emotional about it but commented it to be "stolen and sold".
I think the letter was published for the purpose of being "out for everyone to see".
Different perspectives lead to different results what to think of the letter.
I think the announcement already served the purpose.
I'd say the letter was never really planned to be on auction.

Now it is being pulled off - so who's the owner of the letter to accept the loss of money for a no-sale?
Does this taking it off the auction prove the accusation of "stolen and sold" or only "and sold"?

TMZ are executing much assuming in this article as tabloid "pre-thinking for dummies" would be like - it rather feels like a piece of soap prank in a shower this time to make somebody slip on purpose.
I cannot put my finger on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

It's crazy how many clues and "coincidences" are in this article. For some reason this was the first thing I saw this morning when I woke up. Even though I was half asleep, I had my hoax eyes on  :icon_eek: and several things jumped out at me including the arrow, the box, and of course the handwriting among other things. That "of" sure looks familiar like I've seen it somewhere recently....like on a drawing of a clock perhaps  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

oh,god... r they still talking about propofol? have somebody tried 2 awake after anesthesia? it's not like awake after falling in2 a deep sleep! anesthesia is not = sleep! an anesthetic drug,i want u 2 remember,is indicated only 4 surgery! no doctor could administer it 4 insomnia,especially because the patient is not able 2 breath normally (patients need intubation). now,how could mj sleep,every night,in this way?

LUNA

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OMG Michael, that's such a messy handwriting....maybe because you really couldn't sleep for 4 days when you wrote that?! It wasn't just a lie to Lisa, it was the truth, wasn't it :icon_e_sad:??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree. And TMZ using the word, "Creepy", simply adds fuel to the flame, as in bad news sells, and keeps MJ name in the news.
I sure notice how the commenters are so negative towards MJ, treating him like scum, and wonder why he's always in the news. See, they have no clue of what we know, this greater purpose of his life.  The masses are generally ignorant like sheep, and if he is involved in a come-back BAM of epic proportions, then it's important to keep his name constantly visible--whether positive or negative--doesn't even matter at this point.  Harvey is on his team, and is in a sense 'acting' like a typical tabloid but according to orders from MJ.  MJ chose them to be the first to announce his 'death' and kick off the hoax.

About the 'Turd', "smell here" :errrr:  people seem to love bodily functions talk. "Pee in the cup", "jock-itch", on and on. :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

um wasn't there something a while ago about her firing some help over stealing stuff? am i crazy ? does anyone else remember? housekeeper , nanny something? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

My question is “why now” does this letter surface and Lisa Marie just “happens” to be reading Dangerous-Inc’s tweets at the time its put on auction?  Dangerous is someone I follow because he always has the firsts when some new MJ stuff is about to drop.  BTW, In order to pm a tweeter you must first be a follower.  Hmmmmm!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions