bugsyTopic starter

I haven't watched much of the trial Thus far, only up to day 8 But things have nagged me, I am unsure if it's been noticed and stated here but wanted to just put my observations I have made, that jumped out of the video at me.

In the second day of the trial.

I was listening not looking for clues and then the camera focus'd on Murray and I was watching him because I felt my heart breaking for him, Everyone says they see this arrogant man but I didn't see that, I saw a man who had been crying, I looked into his eyes and I almost sobbed the feelings i got from the man was not arrogance but deep sorrow and not because he was caught, I was about to turn away before I burst into tears and I suddenly I sat up straight.

There is a part where he scratches his nose, we all have an itch and it's a natural responce but this wasn't. It looked innocent i suppose to those who do not watch body language but it was not apart of the "flow" of his body language, it stood out to me. He scratched his nose with the tip of his index finger scratching upwards in a very uniform manner. I don't know but to me it just doesn't seem right, His looking at his lawyer while he does it. his eyes look like they are expressing something but i could be completely wrong on it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (at the end at 9:50) it just doesn't feel right to me. and even revising it now after 3 weeks I still maintain it's just odd.

Also the mention that Michael lost 10% of his body weight while rehearsing, I didn't see a man loosing weight, I saw a man starting to wearing baggy clothing, I personally thought he looked good on the 23rd June, he looked thinner in the other clips with the tighter clothing, but then wearing tighter fitting clothes will give that illusion.

Anyways back to the other SMALL things I noticed a lot of but can't give you the address or times in the videos because I would be here all day sifting back through them. I will instead just note what I saw in some of them thus far.

Mr flannagan - He randomly in the 8 days so far has gave sudden eye crinkling smiles and then gone back to straight face.

Michael Amir Williams told the truth up until the part of being at the hospital,  I thought he was being honest and he was pretty cool guy, until that point and something did not sit well with me, In part 10 when he said he left the hospital he had the sudden urge to scratch his nose, which can be a tell tale sign of lying and although it's natural to get an itch, something tells me this was an itch due to a lie than an itch because it was naturally itchy after that point it seemed he was very closed up and offered much less than he did prior to that. I noted down that when he first came on the stand and just before  spelling his name he looked in to the room it self and then glanced around like someone who was not allowwed to draw attention and realized and covered himself by looking elsewhere. Part 7 of day 2.

The woman in the uniform who sits at times behind the defense, Sheriff, warden, officer? I have no idea what you call them, she keeps looking around at and smiling but trying to hide it but not doing a very good job at the beginning of the trial day 2 I think or day 3, it really bothered me.

There was a few others that scratched their nose just after being asked a question or after answering a question, again not in the natural way, more in a defense way to guard them, as a way to cover up the lie they told or about to tell.

Now later on between day 4 part day 10 an alarm goes off, during the testamony with the 2nd paramedic who seems to need promping ALOT by the prosecutor, 2 minutes in after putting one of the peoples papers on to the projector it all just stops, she smiles at her partner then it flicks to Doctor murray and Mr Flannagen who appears serious at first suddenly who smiles then goes back to the straight face and looks up at the projector, I can't understand what the hold up is,m prosecutor asks for a moment.. more stalling.... and then..... alarm goes off which isn't consistance, you get 1 lot of 7 rings, then 4 rings, then 7 rings, then 4 rings, then 6 rings then 4 rings... then you get the defense attorny acting like a big kid and looking on the projector at what is on it while no one is apparently looking... In total the bell rang seven times, it's explained as an accidentle pull by a child.. I thought then.. Oh maybe it's michael wanting a moment to rehash and mention something that was not going the way it was suppose to! or a planned meeting.. who knows? I like to think it was :P 13 minutes later the judge decides to have a 1`5- 20 minute break.

I noticed there was an increase of council togather and speak with the judge after that. I had not noticed much approaching prior to that.

I won't even start with what was said during the trial since everyone heard it, I am more a person of detail, I notice the small things, most people are intent on watching a certain person and listen to what is said but i like to look around at the judge and what his hands are doing, where his body is facing, where he is looking, I like watching the background people like the sheiff type people, the guy behind the defense team, the woman who types everything said out, the sitting prosecutor and just watch what they personally are doing, how they are sitting, what their expressions are like... PIcky i suppose :P

Oh the 1 paramedic the passenger, when he gets to the stand he puts his water bottle on the surface then the judge asks that the last artifact be removed the paramedic keeps looking at his bottle, when the camera goes back to him the label is facing the camera, but the 2 witnesses after him were told to use cups and to remove the bottle. I find it interesting that this man makes such a fuss at looking at his, and is allowed for it to appear but the other peoples weren't allowed to be seen.

I am looking forward to listening to the rest and observing the room, I have missed many of my observations.. there is way too many I might just log it in order at some point and just post it all at once with the day and what part of the videos I was watching as reference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't watched much of the trial Thus far, only up to day 8 But things have nagged me, I am unsure if it's been noticed and stated here but wanted to just put my observations I have made, that jumped out of the video at me.

In the second day of the trial.

I was listening not looking for clues and then the camera focus'd on Murray and I was watching him because I felt my heart breaking for him, Everyone says they see this arrogant man but I didn't see that, I saw a man who had been crying, I looked into his eyes and I almost sobbed the feelings i got from the man was not arrogance but deep sorrow and not because he was caught, I was about to turn away before I burst into tears and I suddenly I sat up straight.

There is a part where he scratches his nose, we all have an itch and it's a natural responce but this wasn't. It looked innocent i suppose to those who do not watch body language but it was not apart of the "flow" of his body language, it stood out to me. He scratched his nose with the tip of his index finger scratching upwards in a very uniform manner. I don't know but to me it just doesn't seem right, His looking at his lawyer while he does it. his eyes look like they are expressing something but i could be completely wrong on it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (at the end at 9:50) it just doesn't feel right to me. and even revising it now after 3 weeks I still maintain it's just odd.

Also the mention that Michael lost 10% of his body weight while rehearsing, I didn't see a man loosing weight, I saw a man starting to wearing baggy clothing, I personally thought he looked good on the 23rd June, he looked thinner in the other clips with the tighter clothing, but then wearing tighter fitting clothes will give that illusion.

Anyways back to the other SMALL things I noticed a lot of but can't give you the address or times in the videos because I would be here all day sifting back through them. I will instead just note what I saw in some of them thus far.

Mr flannagan - He randomly in the 8 days so far has gave sudden eye crinkling smiles and then gone back to straight face.

Michael Amir Williams told the truth up until the part of being at the hospital,  I thought he was being honest and he was pretty cool guy, until that point and something did not sit well with me, In part 10 when he said he left the hospital he had the sudden urge to scratch his nose, which can be a tell tale sign of lying and although it's natural to get an itch, something tells me this was an itch due to a lie than an itch because it was naturally itchy after that point it seemed he was very closed up and offered much less than he did prior to that. I noted down that when he first came on the stand and just before  spelling his name he looked in to the room it self and then glanced around like someone who was not allowwed to draw attention and realized and covered himself by looking elsewhere. Part 7 of day 2.

The woman in the uniform who sits at times behind the defense, Sheriff, warden, officer? I have no idea what you call them, she keeps looking around at and smiling but trying to hide it but not doing a very good job at the beginning of the trial day 2 I think or day 3, it really bothered me.

There was a few others that scratched their nose just after being asked a question or after answering a question, again not in the natural way, more in a defense way to guard them, as a way to cover up the lie they told or about to tell.

Now later on between day 4 part day 10 an alarm goes off, during the testamony with the 2nd paramedic who seems to need promping ALOT by the prosecutor, 2 minutes in after putting one of the peoples papers on to the projector it all just stops, she smiles at her partner then it flicks to Doctor murray and Mr Flannagen who appears serious at first suddenly who smiles then goes back to the straight face and looks up at the projector, I can't understand what the hold up is,m prosecutor asks for a moment.. more stalling.... and then..... alarm goes off which isn't consistance, you get 1 lot of 7 rings, then 4 rings, then 7 rings, then 4 rings, then 6 rings then 4 rings... then you get the defense attorny acting like a big kid and looking on the projector at what is on it while no one is apparently looking... In total the bell rang seven times, it's explained as an accidentle pull by a child.. I thought then.. Oh maybe it's michael wanting a moment to rehash and mention something that was not going the way it was suppose to! or a planned meeting.. who knows? I like to think it was :P 13 minutes later the judge decides to have a 1`5- 20 minute break.

I noticed there was an increase of council togather and speak with the judge after that. I had not noticed much approaching prior to that.

I won't even start with what was said during the trial since everyone heard it, I am more a person of detail, I notice the small things, most people are intent on watching a certain person and listen to what is said but i like to look around at the judge and what his hands are doing, where his body is facing, where he is looking, I like watching the background people like the sheiff type people, the guy behind the defense team, the woman who types everything said out, the sitting prosecutor and just watch what they personally are doing, how they are sitting, what their expressions are like... PIcky i suppose :P

Oh the 1 paramedic the passenger, when he gets to the stand he puts his water bottle on the surface then the judge asks that the last artifact be removed the paramedic keeps looking at his bottle, when the camera goes back to him the label is facing the camera, but the 2 witnesses after him were told to use cups and to remove the bottle. I find it interesting that this man makes such a fuss at looking at his, and is allowed for it to appear but the other peoples weren't allowed to be seen.

I am looking forward to listening to the rest and observing the room, I have missed many of my observations.. there is way too many I might just log it in order at some point and just post it all at once with the day and what part of the videos I was watching as reference.

WOW...that's amazing that you can see these things happening around the court. 

Body language has been discussed before but not at this level.....You've made me want to go back and watch them all again.....I don't think I have even watched them all anyhow...just the highlights...

Definitely a secret code going on there..........? We all beLIEve the court was not real...but was more of a reality show...Thanks for you input...Look fwd to reading more..God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted agree:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

I love detail, I like soaking up everything that i'm viewing, pictures, movies, real life, ornaments. More details the better  :icon_bounce:

Also very interested in people, the difference's that make us unique, I like seeing what other people do and how they react etc since i've always been like that, it's a natural part of my daily life which can be very bad when I watch a movie with someone, I generally pick at things (especially the 1963 doctor who when you see a hand come out and open a door! lol)... hmm that explains my lack of invites to go to the movies lol....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

paula-c

They say that the non-verbal language is the body language that does not lie ever, unlike the word that if you can lie. In fact, it often happens that the words say something which contradicts what communicates the corporal expression and gestures of the one who is speaking.

Thank for your comments  leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted agree:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

Oh for sure Paula, You can filter out the genuine people through their body language. You can have someone who speaks of love, acts out kind gestures and smile a fake smile but you can read the truth from a mile away. Things that come from the heart and soul of the person does not need any effort and fits like a glove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted agree:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

bugsyTopic starter

Has anyone got any ideas why the word "Absolutely' is being used everywhere? I noticed it in the trial, Just watched a interview with Dr Murray and he used it too, (as well as use the word spiderweb) When I searched Michael Jackson and Absolutely, there is all these head lines about the hologram with "absolutely" in quotes. I did a quick forum search but couldn't find anything about it. I might have to sift a bit more through to see if it's been mentioned. It's the only time I have heard people use that word in a very long time, The only time I've seen it is for the obsolutely fabulous 25th annerversay specials.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted agree:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

bugsyTopic starter

well I finally got to watch a days worth of Trial.

Day 8 through Elissa Fleaks and Mr Andersons testimonies.. Anyone else notice the photographs of the drips the background pictures, book etc was moved back and fourth? In Mr Andersons testimony with Mr Flannagan asking if they found any propopol in the line or Drip the "sweet baby" picture at the bottom was higher.  I will when my computer stops running slow post screenshots that I have put side by side.

The pictures in Ms Fleaks testimony didn't add up. Will try my best to explain the pictures, it's as confusing as a paradox to explain for me lol.

One of the photos Has the drip and line close to the camera with it hooked over the knob, in the background you have.

1 book on top of a CD of some sort, there is a picture in the back ground of a face bluish haze of the hair, the picture is side ways. Drawer Closed

Another photo is of the drip shown in another view facing towards the curtains the drip line again is hooked over the knob but the book is gone and that picture with the face and the bluish haze now turned so it's the right way around. Draw is not seen due to the "sweet baby Picture being pretty big and covering those draws other than the top ones.

Then the other picture is of the drip unhooked which Ms Elissa says is the picture from the 25th June 2009
showing sterile gloves on the cupboard, 3 baby picture type plates... with the book on top of the CD once again. Face picture sideways and "sweet baby" picture smaller that 3 draws from top drawer to the 3rd one down where the "sweet baby" picture is sitting on the floor resting against drawer.

There is a picture of the drip taken but further away facing the curtains with the fill length of the drawers showing, the drip line is over the knob, the book in on the cd, there is a "sweet baby" sign which is on the floor with 3 draws showing from top of draws to where the sweet baby sign begins. One draw is open and the face picture is side ways.

The defense shows one again but a front on to the drawers view.. which is interesting because now there is another added item. something that looks like charlie chaplin maybe a card? is standing up right on the draws in front of the baby plates, the drip line is hooked over, there is no book ontop of CD, no sterile gloves in the box, and the "sweet baby" picture is once again covering up the drawers except the top.

I find it interesting because none of them give a concrete time line with when the photos were taken. I will look at them better tomorrow when my computer stops being a devil to me and see if i'm seeing something that's not suspicious, just seems rather odd. Will get them on this thread to show tomorrow.

oh anyone know who the guy is behind the defense, sits next to the gate area? he has a Ipad? he looks familiar but I can't find him or his name on the net.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

paula-c

This photo he had not seen in the link there are more

Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:41:45 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

This photo he had not seen in the link there are more

This photo is kinda creepy and sorta looks like a movie poster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi I really enjoyed your post about the things that don't appear normal in the trial. I always had this feeling that NOTHING in this WHOLE trial and MIchaels "Death" seem right. Thank you for pointing out all this but I do believe there are many more little issues that we are missing!

If we all go back and revisit the scene of the crime I am sure we will find alot more. Over the last three years I do believe we all become great investigators and now know the what! Where! How! and when!

Michael has taught us WELL in to looking to find the truth! Let us all stand by Michael and uncover the TRUTH!

The Best Is Yet To Come and You Ain't seen Nothin' Yet LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Leilani81, very interesting!  Do you think Murray’s itches could be part of some kind of code messages or signals?
I hope you will post more! :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsyTopic starter

Re: Little things I personally saw with the trial
September 11, 2012, 08:15:24 AM
Leilani81, very interesting!  Do you think Murray’s itches could be part of some kind of code messages or signals?
I hope you will post more! :bowdown:

I totally forgot about watching the rest of the trial I got to day 8 i believe it was and then got side tracked with everything else to do with the hoax lol!

I do think there was signals by Murray there, if not that man is very exaggerated in his gestures of itching his nose lol, Mr flanagan also was itching strangely at times, and then there was the fire alarm that it seemed like everyone was waiting for and it was late in in sounding, before the alarm sounded I was wondering what was going on because the prosecutors and defense were both talking and smiling, Ms Brazil or what ever her name is (MY mind is too full of new names!)  was messing with the projector trying to put something up and wanted time to put it up and the camera not once looked at the projector or back at her, it focused on Murray and his lawyer. Then the alarm went off a false alarm due to a child pulling it on another floor. 15 minutes later they stopped for a break, it all seemed really strange, they definitely seemed to be anticipating it before it happened.

Then there is the Criminal investigator, she barely used "Mr Jackson" when speaking of him, decendent was mainly used to refer to him and the prsecutor was the one who prompted her by using his name..

Also there was some advertising going on, The first paramedic, had his bottle of water on the stand with the label being placed so it was seen by the people in the court and the camera and yet  noticed two other witnesses were told to put their bottles on the ground and to drink from plastic cups as to not advertise... I am not familiar with the court tv style of things... is it normal for them to have sponsors and judges allow certain brands to be shown while on stand?

Paramedic number 2 was pretty much prompted through his testimony and that's when the fire alarm was sounded during his testimony I thought Ms Brazil was almost "leading the witness"

I did notice more but right now without finding the document I wrote them in, I can't remember :P

Thanks for the reminder! I might resume watching it tomorrow,  I still behind mostly everyone here, I guess it's one of the negatives of not watching TV or reading/listening to the news
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

bugsyTopic starter

September 11, 2012, 08:32:23 AM
Hi I really enjoyed your post about the things that don't appear normal in the trial. I always had this feeling that NOTHING in this WHOLE trial and MIchaels "Death" seem right. Thank you for pointing out all this but I do believe there are many more little issues that we are missing!

If we all go back and revisit the scene of the crime I am sure we will find alot more. Over the last three years I do believe we all become great investigators and now know the what! Where! How! and when!

Michael has taught us WELL in to looking to find the truth! Let us all stand by Michael and uncover the TRUTH!

The Best Is Yet To Come and You Ain't seen Nothin' Yet LOL

I agree with you, lot's of things hasn't been looked into, Michael is a perfectionist and that could mean there is things that look normal but is a clue to something more.

I have been watching a bunch of videos

She addresses the medication that is placed on the table in the trial. If you search for the companies that made the medication, there is some very disturbing connections with them.

Such as TEVA had viles of propofol that had a bacteria which was causes patients to have flu like symptoms and had to have them recalled, they were down to shut down production, they also were making too much in each bottle which doctors tempted and in some cases were "double dipping" as to not waste what was in the viles. October 2009 they were told to stop production.

Hospira - Also this year had viles recalled also

you might be interested in thi persons presentation of some aspects of the trial/medications/fbi agents and so fourth, I enjoye watching the 126 videos I watched, she digs deep including the backgrounds of those in sony, AEG...well pretty much a lot of people from the beginning of his solo career I guess lol!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQne-uFdOU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2dRqn5wTLG4[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:10:01 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

xxmjxx

September 11, 2012, 10:42:38 AM
Hi,just reading through the posts when somthing from a while ago popped into my mind,ive just come back from a 15 day holiday in America,we went to hollywood,it was amazing,i went to visit Micheals house,couldnt believe i was actually there,the gates on tv and the internet looked to me to be very large,but in real life i thought they were small really, to what i expected,but if i remember right,wasnt the heating in michaels bedroom turned on full??? that was in June,i know it was august when i was there,but it was very very hot indeed,so why the heating??,was that ever worked out,just wondering.....xxxxxxx :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Almond227

December 19, 2021, 04:39:55 PM
I found that Dr.Richelle Cooper's eyes were strange (like glass, maybe under hypnosis or any drugs), her pupils looks very small.
video name is 17-CA v. Murray dr. Richelle Cooper (Courttv.com)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions