MJonmind

Hesouttamylife
So as far as you not posting anyore, bummers     Where would we be without you?  Certainly a long way from where we are now.  You are like Big Mama, and in a family this size, big mama is needed

Like the woman in the shoe! :icon_lol:

So Souza, I hope you get the message about how much we feel for your situation, and appreciate you. Have a well needed rest!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:LolLolLolLol: How about this one

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

I cannot believe how events have unfolded today. I wish I could say something to make this sorry situation better but I seem unable to string together any meaningful words. I feel stunned, and in shock that I appear to have been the catalyst that has tipped Souza over the edge that she's been teetering over for some time.

Who, if either of us, or neither of us, was right or wrong in our interaction is of no consequence, when both are left feeling hurt and miserable.

Please, if any of you are in contact with Souza on a more personal basis than the forum, please watch out for her. I'm worried about her.  I don't know what, if any, support she has in her private life.

@Souza, if you read this, please let me repeat that it was never my intention for things to escalate to the level they have done. If I misunderstood anything you said, then I apologise. Take the break you need and if that involves closing the forum, then you have my support in that. Please take care of yourself.

@everyone else, I'm sorry you had to witness today's ugliness. Take care of yourselves too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are like Big Mama, and in a family this size, big mama is needed 

@Guys....I love you all.

@Big Mama....I/we love you too.

@Front....I/we miss you and I/we love you.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Souza, I 'm sorry that I can not help much in this moment..Unfortunately my english is not good.
Above all take care  of yourself , you gave a lot in these three years...and for this thanks for always   :bearhug:

For me, in my experience you are a wonderful admin and I say it sincerely...and I admire you very much.

My desire is that the forum does not close, is very important for me , is a fixed point.... :moonwalk_:
With L.O.V,E.
Love you all, really...  :bearhug:

Congratulations to new moods !!!  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 06:46:30 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are like Big Mama, and in a family this size, big mama is needed

Like the woman in the shoe! :icon_lol:

Oh my gosh priceless MJonmind!

I think we should really keep Romans 14:13, 19 in mind "Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister."; "Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification."

That's just part of it... if you read Romans 14 and Romans 15 it's very enlightening.

@Curls Thank you for your message.  We live in a world of free will and choices.  That is the greatest power we've been given, the power of choice.  We each choose how we communicate, how we receive a message, how we react to a message and it's all colored by the things we are going through or have gone through.  It is unfortunate how things have ended up however let's learn from it.  What I've learned is that in any relationship, it is very very damaging to point a finger at another and say what they could have done better.  The best thing to do, for all of us, is see how each of us can grow from this.  Curls, how could you have handled things better, reacted better, etc?  What can you learn from this? Make the changes you need to make.  Souza and whoever else involved should do the same thing.  This may not happen now because exhaustion, fatigue, etc can close us to wanting to make any changes!  In time though... in time things may change.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Take your break Souza. We'll be here when you come back. Always take care of yourself first!

I have always considered this forum as my 12 step meeting....& one of the rules of the meetings are.....

Take what youi need..............& leave the rest!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Hello family! lately I could not connect because of problems with my internet provider. No wonder you need a break Souza, keep off this site is a full time job, and it is not easy. I am glad we have new mods to help, I'm sure that when you return Souza, find the house in order. I send all my love and I hope my problem will be resolved soon to continue sharing. Keep the faith.

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

@Souza  - Take care of yourself. I hope you decide to keep posting because it would not be the same without you here.

:bearhug:

The recent episode with scream etc has unhinged us a bit but.......we'll get through this episode with each others help and support. We always do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Souza, as the saying goes, I give you your flowers while you are living; you have done an incredible job, and have been consistent, faithful, and diligent these 35 months.  I am keeping you in my prayers.
Some of us, even though we read more than post, view the forum as a life jacket, keeping us afloat during stressful times.  As for me, it's a vote for staying open, from now 'til that proverbial "dust settles", and beyond. 
Love to all my forum family.  Each of you is valued and appreciated. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's little Chewbacca   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Group hug everyone  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

:icon_evil: It's a shame stuff like this happens on a forum where members of Michael's "army of love" has joined. Souza has been through so much from this forum... nonbelievers, trolls, and hateful people in general. She used to have the hate she received public to see, and some of the threats were awful. She's always been kind to me, always asking how I'm doing and other people treat her like this. I understand her low tolerance on here, because there have been so many trolls.

Souza, I hope you come back ..  :icon_cry: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

Oh I almost forgot. Who was it that said smileys help convey proper meaning and prevent misunderstandings? That thought stuck with me and I wanted to come back and comment. I am guilty of using almost no smileys. I'm just not a smiley kind of person, I guess. Also confess, I use the Quick Reply box which doesn't have emoticons. But whoever posted this (was it Sarahli? Or BTC?) caused me to rethink this style as I saw in the example what she meant between two exact phrases, one with and one without a smiley. So, I will use more smileys going forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

hi beloved peeps. just want to congratulate and thank in advance the new mods for their hard work ahead. i appreciate all that you do. (that goes to the seasoned mods too) 

souza, enjoy your well deserved break. i am personally sick of seeing people attack you. as far as i am concerned, they have no place here. its on thing to attack you elsewhere online, but there should be a zero tolerance for it here! if they can't show respect at the start for you, or deliberatley antagonize hoaxers and its clear that is their intention for being here, then i say instantaneous combustion, shut the door and block IP. maybe i am too ruthless. too bad. (maybe its good i'm not a mod hey?)

haters: why do you waste your energy. it baffles me that some can use so much time and energy on something they clearly disrespect. i dont know, but when i dont like or agree with something, i do not waste time on it. life is too precious. move on.

admins and mods: please never shut this forum when things / times get testy, especially when certain members with bad motives attack. i have two suggestions. when an individual (hater / troll) is getting out of hand what about an obligatory red card? and second, when a member is getting depressed / antsy or agitated and short (as discribed) at the start of this thread, what about a suggestion from mod / admin for a three day break to assist them...

really though, we are all adults.... we should be able to be responsible and manage our emotions and boundaries, even when things get testy through this hoax. if you need to take a break (i did recently Holiday / then illness / then death in the family) take that break. its fair to you and fair to others...

i love this place. but there are times when i cant be here. not because of this place, but because of personal circumstances. i am responsible and know my boundaries. if i am not in the head space to be here, then i do the fair thing and stay out until its time to come back in.

missed you all (although i must say, the amount of new members in my 5 week absence is staggering!) new members, to those who are genuine, i look forward to getting to know you and reading your contributions.

p.s: can anyone tell me who the member is behind username: admin. sorry if this is a dumb question. i may have missed something.

thanks.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:37:08 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Oh I almost forgot. Who was it that said smileys help convey proper meaning and prevent misunderstandings? That thought stuck with me and I wanted to come back and comment. I am guilty of using almost no smileys. I'm just not a smiley kind of person, I guess. Also confess, I use the Quick Reply box which doesn't have emoticons. But whoever posted this (was it Sarahli? Or BTC?) caused me to rethink this style as I saw in the example what she meant between two exact phrases, one with and one without a smiley. So, I will use more smileys going forward.

hun, you dont need smileys. you are articulate and pointed in every post. i never misunderstnd your posts!

and sometimes i feel that overusing smileys is a crutch and possibly (i say possibly) at times not completely genuine... (myself included)

example: have a full on debate / attack and then ending it with a hug. or being sarcastic to someone and then ending it with a hug. lol

its funny really when you think about it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal