Chance

Re: Michael has been out and about everywhere!
December 26, 2009, 11:31:43 PM
I didn't read the original post.. but I don't think that Michael disguising himself as a woman takes away from his manhood.. it's true that Michael can't be hatman and blonde women at the same time.. but people are just looking for clues and there is nothing wrong with this... I for one can use my own brain to determine what I want to believe and I like to keep an open mind because anything is possible.. I don't agree with deleting threads.. it's censorship.. and let people decide for themselves.. if it offends you then you can choose not to read the thread..I for one would like to read everything because something small can lead to the truth.. I mean no disrespect to anyone here.. and my post is not aimed at anyone in particular..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 11:38:31 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
I didn't read the original post.. but I don't think that Michael disguising himself as a woman takes away from his manhood.. it's true that Michael can't be hatman and blonde women at the same time.. but people are just looking for clues and there is nothing wrong with this... I for one can use my own brain to determine what I want to believe and I like to keep an open mind because anything is possible.. I don't agree with deleting threads.. it's censorship.. and let people decide for themselves.. if it offends you then you can choose not to read the thread..I for one would like to read everything because something small can lead to the truth.. I mean no disrespect to anyone here.. and my post is not aimed at anyone in particular..

no, it wasn't about him disguising as a woman. the person with the locked post said that they believe Michael went under a sex-change...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

December 26, 2009, 11:41:12 PM
oh .. :o

that's a little farfetched!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 12:46:15 AM
this is crazy, whenever i decide to make a post on something, i discover somebody already did that!  :shock: lol, but on topic, i actually got tears reading that post and the replies agreeing to it. i can't imagine how Michael would feel iuf he saw that! i'm not close minded, don't give me that sh*t. but this is something that i just can not believe; not because i as a woman would feel disappointed if Michael turns into a woman, don't even think about saying that. but because Michael himself has always said he's not homosexual or asexual. he had crushes on women. and for God's sake he was married to two "complete" women and has also given birth to 3 wonderful babies! these are Michael's words so i believe nothing but only his words. he said paris, prince and blanket have HIS sperms.

i don't need any assumptions, speculations, theories to prove this wrong, i know this is not the truth cause Michael told me that. i don't care if anyone gets on me for mentioning "the gold pants" here again, but a man who did those moves, appeals can NOT feel like a woman from inside, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

i don't claim to know him so much, but i will say it loud that Michael always said he like women so believe him and he can never fancy being a woman.

that post seriously got me in tears cause i felt like his own fans who he loves so much are now acting like the tabloid people, i totally agree with you, this started from a forum today but can end on the tv channels, youtube, newspapers and everywhere else, which i don't want to think about in my wildest dreams. this is not even proved that the blond lady in disguise was Michael, how can people go on assuming it was indeed him after a sex change operation? even if it was at any point true (i feel ashamed i had to write this :cry: ), this is not the way to put it on the internet so thousands of people would read it. Michael would not give us clues to know that he's alive and that he's now a woman.

tell me what is the frigging difference between us, his fans and the filthy tabloid trash now when we are discussing why and how Michael turned into a woman???? did Michael ever give us a clue that he wants to be a woman? NO!!!!! it's the tabloids who have given this bullsh*t to the world. aren't we believing in them if we think this has been the case??

but, someone explain what he was talking about in  the tabloid junkie song  when he said "She's blonde and she's bisexual"?" seems like he knows everything that's gonna happen in the future!!??!!??!!  :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 27, 2009, 01:00:10 AM
Dont trip everyone! I will find out who that lady was! I just need some time!

But if u have some extra time let the admins know that we want that post DELETED!
MJ doesnt deserve this!

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 27, 2009, 04:25:08 AM
I'm very glad I didn't read this post... I do not know how I would react to these hateful statements.. some things are getting out of control
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 27, 2009, 04:28:00 AM
Quote from: "anotherpartofme"
I'm very glad I didn't read this post... I do not know how I would react to these hateful statements.. some things are getting out of control

i agree.. i don't even know what there talking about.. but to be honest it wouldn't have caught my interest / attention anyway!! its personal stuff whether it true or not and thats how it should stay.. PERSONAL..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 27, 2009, 04:34:11 AM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Sorry about the title, I need to catch your attention.   :)

So far Michael has been...Hatman, Blond lady, Dr. Murray, Dave Dave, and now not only he is in disguise as blond lady, but he IS this woman...

I have no problem with whom wants to believe this. You are free to believe whatever you want.  He could have been disguised as a  woman(I personally don't believe it though), and that's ok.  Now, I've seen threads about Michael hoaxing his death because he WANTED to BE that blond lady.  A trans-gender surgery.  Whoever wants to believe this, fine. I wont for a second believe it either, though.  What I would have a problem with is if these "theories" or products of our wild imagination do reach youtube channels, videos, sites or blogs.

Can you imagine all the bashing and mocking that this idea would begin?  Can you imagine if by any chance his children have access to such information?  Can you imagine all the pain this would cause his mother?  The haters will hate him even more and will have fun mocking, bashing and  putting him and us down for believing in these "theories".   Even if this were true (which I highly doubt), I believe this shouldn't be spread like a wild fire all over the net.  So please, be cautious about what you post out there.  Thank you
great post! you are absolutely right! That trans-gender surgery is BS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Shout

December 27, 2009, 10:50:43 AM
This is a very good poit it is just ridiculous to believe that every woman and men could be michael. If we take a closer look and search for more evidence we always have seen that these conjectures are fals. By now they have been always not true. So we should pay more attention to some other clues than searching michael in everyone! Thank you for the statement
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

December 27, 2009, 11:03:45 AM
Quote from: "Shout"
This is a very good poit it is just ridiculous to believe that every woman and men could be michael. If we take a closer look and search for more evidence we always have seen that these conjectures are fals. By now they have been always not true. So we should pay more attention to some other clues than searching michael in everyone! Thank you for the statement
I agree with the above post. If Michael is masquerading around as all who the members believe him to be then is is getting out and about far more than when he ever did when he was "alive"!
    I have never been able to believe that Michael was Hatman, Blonde Lady, Dr Murray or Dave Dave. You can superimpose someones photograph on top of another and find similarities with many people. Some have done on here and that convinces them that Michael is indeed that person??? If I see or find anything substantial to make me believe then I will but until then =NO I CANNOT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 27, 2009, 11:05:12 AM
though i, as the original poster on the sex change topic, will gladly admit that it's as farfetched as any other theory on this forum, i still have trouble reading that so many of you are actually saying that you would turn you back on him if that were the case..... has anybody stopped to think for a moment that there are thousands of people who have had this surgery and MAYBE one of these people posts on this forum???? it's discrimination pure and simple
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Chance

December 27, 2009, 06:53:30 PM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
though i, as the original poster on the sex change topic, will gladly admit that it's as farfetched as any other theory on this forum, i still have trouble reading that so many of you are actually saying that you would turn you back on him if that were the case..... has anybody stopped to think for a moment that there are thousands of people who have had this surgery and MAYBE one of these people posts on this forum???? it's discrimination pure and simple

actually you have a point.. for one.. we dont know what someone else thinks or feels inside.. I am not saying Michael did this..but if he chose to.. I would be ok with it.. anyone who chooses to do something like that needs to be true to themselves and it's a fact of life.. there are people that are born with gender identity issues.. I am not saying Michael is one of them.. I for one would support him.. the same as I would have supported him if he were gay... we are all human beings no matter what!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 07:07:44 PM
Bad_Girl- ]But many did state on the said post that got deleted that they would have no problem if he did this but IMO the idea is too far fetched and preposterous to even consider. I do think though whatever Michael did the hoax for many on here would have no problem accepting it whatever. Please do not underestimate the love that many of us have on this forum for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Chance

December 27, 2009, 07:12:15 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
But many did state on the said post that got deleted that they would have no problem if he did this but IMO the idea is too far fetched and preposterous to even consider. I do think though whatever Michael did the hoax for many on here would have no problem accepting it whatever. Please do not underestimate the love that many of us have on this forum for Michael.

I never read the original post.. so Im not in a position to judge anyone or their comments.. Im not sure if thats what bad_girl was implying.. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't judging anyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

December 27, 2009, 07:13:09 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
But many did state on the said post that got deleted that they would have no problem if he did this but IMO the idea is too far fetched and preposterous to even consider. I do think though whatever Michael did the hoax for many on here would have no problem accepting it whatever. Please do not underestimate the love that many of us have on this forum for Michael.

I never read the original post.. so Im not in a position to judge anyone or their comments.. Im not sure if thats what bad_girl was implying.. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't judging anyone

Ooops I see now that you were directing that at bad_girl.. Sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions