bec

Re: R WE BELIEVING IN A LIE?
May 29, 2012, 09:58:52 AM
You have to let go of the fear of being wrong. It's a pride-full fear to be certain. Once you recognize that it becomes easier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

May 29, 2012, 11:41:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You have to let go of the fear of being wrong. It's a pride-full fear to be certain. Once you recognize that it becomes easier.

What a perceptive comment.  I never thought of it that way, but it's the ego (aka the 'mind') that demands certainty.  It when I 'think' with my heart that I'm content to 'know' without the necessity of certainty. 

But then there are those other times!!!  I know what you mean, Luna!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 29, 2012, 11:55:38 AM
Thanks, gwynned. It's only my fear of being wrong that gives me doubt these days. I always stuff that fear back down every time it rises by reminding myself it's just my ego talking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

May 29, 2012, 08:22:06 PM
Darn it, too many typo's I'll make it shorter.

To believe in a lie, you must first read and lisen to the lie.

Until a couple months back, I did not even know what he died from. I simply knew he was alive the day it was said he died. I do not watch tv or read the news unless directly told to. There is too much gossip and sadness in the news and to much junk on the T.V.

When my mother told me he had died, I did turn on the news and I shrugged and turned it off. He was not dead. Steve Irwin, Died of a stinger from a ray and I only knew that man played with crocodiles and I cried for almost a week at his death, It was tragic, I cry when anyone dies tragically before their time and with Michael, I felt nothing. A void, there was no reason to cry and that was not my thoughts it was my instincts they did not swell up with loss at all not even a tiny little bit.

a couple of months ago my nephew was over playing Michael Jackson the experience with me and he stated that michael was dead, I simply laughed and told him it was not so. He kept on teasing me so I came online to find him some proof and I found so much of it that it just confirmed what my instincts told me. I believe and trust in my instincts, it's the only thing I will listen to when I am needing advise in my decisions. My gut instincts has not failed me although I failed my instincts for many years as a young adult (as we do)

So for me, I do not think it's a lie, you have to read and watch it to believe in it. I am only now watching the Trial. I am on day 8 and there is a lot of things I could say about that also especially the independent lawyer with the contract, the assistant and 2 body guards. Also the body language of many, I consider body language my 1st language and english my second,I have suffered with  social anxiety majority of my life and due to I have studies those around me since I was a child because I wanted to know if I was making something happy, angry, sad or annoying them, I don't need to concerntrate of a persons body language it kind of just comes through with the rest of the information and my mind translates it automatically. Anyways. Do not loose faith in your instincts. They are the most important thing about us to guide us in our lives. It is the mind that makes you doubt, I think it's a protective measure that we learn so we do not hurt as much if things do not turn out well. Trust in your self and what feels natural to think in everything.
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:38:08 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

May 29, 2012, 11:29:26 PM
MAYBE,A GROUP (??) OF PERSON HAS PLANNED ALL THIS HOAX,4 SHOWING US THAT WE BELIEVE IN A LIE AND IN WHAT WE LIKE 2 BELIEVE.... IS IT POSSIBLE?
beLIEve ----> BUT,WHO IS LYING? WHAT R WE BELIEVENG IN?
  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
sadLUNA

I went down that path a few times...really wondering about 'who' is behind all this.  Whether or not Mike is alive...a group of people HAVE lied and have gone wayyy out of their way to have people believe them.

If Mike's alive, then a 'group' of people aware of that fact, including family, friends AND Mike himself...lied on June 25th, 2009 (or whenever they found out), and have been perpetuating the lie that Mike is dead since then...to 99% of the population. 

If Mike is dead, then a concerted effort has been made by a 'group' of people to lie to 1% of the population, to the 'believers'.  In order for that to be true, there would have to be an agenda....a reason why these people would play with people's minds and emotions for 3 years.  And 'these people' would include TS and Front, among others.  I can't think of a 'logical' reason as why anyone would do this.  If it's to prove that a group of people can be made to believe a lie through manipulation and brainwashing over a period of time....many present-day, as well as historical, figures already beat them to it.  I somehow doubt that that 'study' would make any scientific journals.  What other reason could be there for 'them' to be leading the 1%?  To form a cult...brainwash and prime them.... for what?  Some sinister evil plan of world domination (ya, we've heard that one too)?  If that's the case, then 'they' should fire whoever came up with the plan and also fire TS and Front.....cause although they succeeded in 'priming' us, they primed us for the other side. What other possible motive(s) could there be?  None of the 'motives' we've heard to date trying to prove this scenario (that Mike is dead but 'they' want us to believe he's alive) make any logical sense to me when you take into account the DEPTH of it.

Until Mike returns, some measure of doubt will be there for us....sometimes it looms large, sometimes we forget it's even there.  I try not to 'ignore' the doubt...which IS grounded in fear/ego as bec said....but instead wrestle with it, test it, bang it up against the wall a few times lol....line it up against everything I've 'studied' and learned about Mike and everything I've observed in the hoax, along with everything I knew coming in.  And time after time (3 years worth of time after time), I reach the conclusion that Mike is the only logical choice as to 'who' is leading us...even if it's just a game (and I believe it's so much more).

THIS is a thing of brilliance...no matter who's running it.  HOW it's being done is sometimes difficult to piece together, but WHO is behind it all isn't that difficult to see once you've looked deep enough.  Mike is the only one, IMO, who has logical reasons for doing this AND who has the level of genius required, as well as the support and means needed, to pull something of this magnitude off.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:35:20 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bugsy

May 30, 2012, 11:45:14 PM
sometimes looking for ways to cancel out proof his alive can help bring you back in to focus, re evaluating every little thing and try and argue against it until all sources have been evaluated, I do this all the time with everything,  and  concerning Michael a lot of the things that suggest death was a hoax has no solid evidence to state he had died nothing to suggest it's a plausible to be there if he was really dead, it just reinforces the "his alive" factor of it. The crucial part it is make sure you search everything within the subject. Like legal aspects, use different words, phrases and when there is nothing then you will have regained yourself and with much more faith than previously

Bonus side is, once you research all the possibilities and scrap them, you're armed and ready to go when a non beLIEver comes along you can knock down their building blocks which was once their foundation to believe he had died. before they even have the chance to bring up there proof that he did die, and MAYBE they will then rebuild the foundation with even a small possibility that he is a live still.

I am wondering if he is waiting until he has more beLIEvers, just imagine coming back when most of the population believe you're dead? they would be hurt and upset by him where as beLIEvers will be joyful and welcoming and very loving. I don't know but just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

May 30, 2012, 11:56:17 PM
There have been repeated efforts over the years through all channels, publicly, to discourage the hoax and believers, not bolster it/us, so no, I don't believe one of the objectives is to gather more believers, rather thin them down.

But I used to think same as you, leilani, in the fall of 09 I was so sure the clues would get more n more obvious until the death was pretty much a joke that no one believed and then MJ would come back. All on track to end late October/beginning of November 2009, I was pretty sure. Well the joke was on me. Lol.
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:59:19 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 12:21:16 AM
ah fair enough
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:29:59 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

MJonmind

May 31, 2012, 04:25:23 AM
Leilani81
I am only now watching the Trial. I am on day 8 and there is a lot of things I could say about that also especially the independent lawyer with the contract, the assistant and 2 body guards. Also the body language of many, I consider body language my 1st language and english my second,
Interesting that you've believed MJ was alive right from the start, but only recently looked up MJ hoax and Murray trial info. I would be interested in knowing some of your fresh perspectives on things. And what does the body language of people in the courtroom tell you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 11:05:01 AM

Interesting that you've believed MJ was alive right from the start, but only recently looked up MJ hoax and Murray trial info. I would be interested in knowing some of your fresh perspectives on things. And what does the body language of people in the courtroom tell you?

I had a lot going on in my life, and just putting it very briefly, I had an emotionally abusive partner, I was suffering with acute social anxiety and the energy and desire to get on the computer or even connect with the world at large was just not something i wanted to do. March last year my ex left and I rebuilt myself (and still rebuilding) and it was only because my nephew debated and kept teasing me about Michael that I wanted to find something to prove him wrong in his little 'nope Michael is dead" stint. I have 3 children too so life has been busy with them, but now that they are all in school I can relax and do my own things whilst they are there.

Hopefully that answered your pondering about the why's i didn't look up before and honestly if it wasn't for my nephew, I don't honestly know when I would have checked up on it, maybe through an accidental archived news article or something on you tube may have caught my attention. Hopefully soon enough, Who i am will become evident through my posts or by explaining something like tonight, or I should say early morning.

I am hoping to be able to continue watching the trial over the weekend but that will depend on my kids and if they want me involved in something or want me to go away and do my own thing.

again hoping that sheds some light :)
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:48:46 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

May 31, 2012, 11:26:19 AM
@ leilani - thankyou for taking the courage to share your story and all the best for you and your children and your future of freedom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

May 31, 2012, 01:02:41 PM
Thanks, gwynned. It's only my fear of being wrong that gives me doubt these days. I always stuff that fear back down every time it rises by reminding myself it's just my ego talking.

Fantastic thoughts bec! So true!  I have looked at how fear has affected my life and been pretty aware of many fears.  However, I never really thought about the fear of being wrong affecting my ability to have faith wholeheartedly.  Wow!  thank you for stretching my mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 06:50:16 PM
@ leilani - thankyou for taking the courage to share your story and all the best for you and your children and your future of freedom.

To be honest, I would prefer to not put it on open forum but when something like that is raised and it's a fair question, I will answer it in the same manner they were asked but would prefer someone to PM if they have any questions that's about me personally. I'm trying to find the right words but not suceeding in it :P
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:54:57 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

May 31, 2012, 08:16:07 PM

To be honest, I would prefer to not put it on open forum but when something like that is raised and it's a fair question, I will answer it in the same manner they were asked but would prefer someone to PM if they have any questions that's about me personally. I'm trying to find the right words but not suceeding in it :P

its not a personal thing so thats why you were probably not asked via PM. we are a very open forum here and transparent. for the most part, members are non judgemental and respectful of each other when it comes to both MJ and personally. if you dont feel like sharing such things in an open manner, dont feel obliged and dont volunteer the info. you can always reply, "I will PM you as its kinda personal"

all the best
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 09:34:23 PM

its not a personal thing so thats why you were probably not asked via PM. we are a very open forum here and transparent. for the most part, members are non judgemental and respectful of each other when it comes to both MJ and personally. if you dont feel like sharing such things in an open manner, dont feel obliged and dont volunteer the info. you can always reply, "I will PM you as its kinda personal"

all the best

Ah i meant nothing by that, i knew I would mess up what i meant, I apologize for my lack of explaining properly. This will get a little long so I can explain myself a bit more clearly,

I don't want to make threads about me, kind of feels like attention seeking if you get what i mean??? I am an open person and I don't like to be misjudged or thought of as suspiciously fake or anything.

When I type anything due to past experience's I look at every angle that my words can be taken and it is conflicting at the best of times because every sentence can be misunderstood, someone can always take it as a fake as well as others see it as genuine, words on an internet with people that can't be seen. You can be anyone, saying anything and not be true.

I felt to not say anything publicy could represent to people that I was lying and I am just one of those new believers that pretending always have been.. Oh i'm not doing a good job explaining.

Putting it very blunt, I do not mind talking about things on threads but I would prefer PM because it keeps the topic about the topic, For example, I bring up my belief in the hoax from the day he died but didn't research until 2 months ago which was me just being honest and just trying to simply pointing out that to be led by a lie into believing you must first be actually looking at the lies designed to mislead into thinking his alive and I wasn't. and then I end up talking about ME and for the time being it's changed direction to something other than the topic.. I hope I am explaining it right.   

I think I might PM you with a better explanation about things so to get this back to it's original subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal