GraceTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Three years after the death of Michael Jackson, back on the court case that has fascinated the entire world: the trial of the doctor of the star.  Found guilty of manslaughter, Dr. Murray was sentenced to four years in prison for his role in the death of "King of Pop".  Dissemination of new documentary in France "Michael Jackson and Dr. Murray: a fatal friendship" (2011), directed by Tom Roberts, Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 20:35 on France Ô.   

By Amandine Deroubaix:
"Convicted of manslaughter, the cardiologist Conrad Murray did not want to testify at his trial ultra publicized, but agreed to confide to the camera by Tom Roberts. In this documentary, filmed during the court hearings, he gives his version of events. He described a relationship with the pop star and is about a man alone, and insomniac addicted to drugs. He recounts the many pressures on the eve of the tour and ensures that on the night of his death, the star had begged him to inject a dose of propofol, a sedative that Michael Jackson used as a sleeping pill last few years. "

Original article:

The website of the TV station:

France Ô is a French public television network featuring programming from the French You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is part of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login group. Its overseas counterpart is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is available through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the new You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login system.
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:28:18 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Thank you for this info, Grace!

Could this be "part 2" that Conrad Murray mentioned in the first Murray-documentary? just when he said that if he spoke the truth he would walk free, the reporter asked him why? and he said "see you in part 2" or something like that!

---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks Grace for this news..important and interesting ..  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

GraceTopic starter

Can anybody record the film? I don't think it was aired before because they said "document inédit" which means "fresh egg in the pan" (not yet broadcasted).

I just had to laugh so hard again reading that CM was

"Found guilty of mans-laughter and was sentenced to four years in prison for his role in the death of "King of Pop".

Michael plays them really hard in twisting HIS WORDS AS HE LIKES IT.
Good gracious. How many socks did you spend already on this, Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Can anybody record the film? I don't think it was aired before because they said "document inédit" which means "fresh egg in the pan" (not yet broadcasted).

I just had to laugh so hard again reading that CM was

"Found guilty of mans-laughter and was sentenced to four years in prison for his role in the death of "King of Pop".

Michael plays them really hard in twisting HIS WORDS AS HE LIKES IT.
Good gracious. How many socks did you spend already on this, Michael?

lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thank you for this info, Grace!

Could this be "part 2" that Conrad Murray mentioned in the first Murray-documentary? just when he said that if he spoke the truth he would walk free, the reporter asked him why? and he said "see you in part 2" or something like that!

---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Simpa, I was just watching the video and Murray actually denies saying that. Then the interviewer asks him, "With hindsight, would you do anything different?"  And then Murray answers, "Part 2." The interviewer said he himself wouldn't be doing part 2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions