GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI May 27
June 28, 2012, 04:35:41 AM
I don't know what to believe. It is possible that Michael is The chosen one, it is possible that he is not, but it is possible that he is.
But I think of another scenario:

Maybe Michael made a goal for himself to be as much like God as he could, to raise above his human condition and follow Jesus' demand that we should all try to be perfect like our Father in Heaven is perfect. And maybe Michael tried to cultivate this perfection until the point where he started to believe in it.
Maybe he just tried to apply that saying "Fake it, fake it until you make it".
Maybe he casted himself in that role in real life, like for example I would say: from tomorrow I will be a doctor, and start believing with all my being that I am a doctor. Hence his feelings that he is the chosen one.
Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:37:29 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 28, 2012, 07:50:23 AM
MJonmind:

Initially, I thought Ron Wyatt was just a quack/fraudster. And the way he described his arm jerking out from his side pointing to where the Ark was located made me just laugh. The blood with half the chromosomes was just plain silly—like who could make this stuff up. And then TS comes along and says it’s supposed to be true.  Talk about my eyeballs going boing out of my head!  So as I read and examined everything, I started thinking maybe it could have happened.  So if RW’s story is true, then that most certainly is a miraculous sign. Is it from Satan, and he’s only discovered a fake Ark for deceiving the nations, OR is it from God the Creator.  Most Christians aren’t expecting the Ark to have any play in end-times.

If RW's discoveries are true, I think it would be because God allowed and guided him.  I don't think it was from Satan because if that were the case, I think the Catholic church would've supported RW's findings and everyone would think all the evidences were real and not just a handful of people who believe it now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 28, 2012, 10:30:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know what to believe. It is possible that Michael is The chosen one, it is possible that he is not, but it is possible that he is.

Maybe Michael made a goal for himself to be as much like God as he could, to raise above his human condition and follow Jesus' demand that we should all try to be perfect like our Father in Heaven is perfect. And maybe Michael tried to cultivate this perfection until the point where he started to believe in it.
Maybe he casted himself in that role in real life, like for example I would say: from tomorrow I will be a doctor, and start believing with all my being that I am a doctor. Hence his feelings that he is the chosen one.

Interesting theory! And maybe his efforts cause him to break through with God, to convince God, to change history/destiny, to become what he seeks, to become the fulfillment of prophecy. God is outside time, and saw MJ from the beginning of time. :moonwalk_:  I've heard it said that the Illuminati are trying to enact the Revelation end-time scenario, and thus perhaps they and their action actually become the fulfillment of the prophecy.

This reminds me of Men in Black 3, where Will Smith goes back in time, and changes things positively for the future which is actually the present. :icon_geek: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 28, 2012, 05:31:54 PM
2 videos about how Michael thinks and feels about God in relation to his talent.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIqb233rRw&feature=share[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lS4vaWf9DWI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 02, 2012, 08:17:23 AM

Interesting theory! And maybe his efforts cause him to break through with God, to convince God, to change history/destiny, to become what he seeks, to become the fulfillment of prophecy. God is outside time, and saw MJ from the beginning of time. :moonwalk_:  I've heard it said that the Illuminati are trying to enact the Revelation end-time scenario, and thus perhaps they and their action actually become the fulfillment of the prophecy.

This reminds me of Men in Black 3, where Will Smith goes back in time, and changes things positively for the future which is actually the present. :icon_geek: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:

Yes it seems that the illuminati is trying to fulfill prophecy and so is MJ and friends.  How this all works is something that I can't even attempt to figure out.  It does seem, however; that the illuminati is following evil/devil/satan and MJ is following God. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

July 02, 2012, 12:08:16 PM
I agree also that Michael might think that he is the chosen one.  And I also think he could be myself.  Its interesting that most of us feel that when we ask for miracles that we expect them to be granted by God in the flesh.  Real miracles do happen, even now.  I believe that God uses chosen human beings to work through and for him and he does give them special gifts to use to bring about those miracles.   For Michael, Michael is the perfect candidate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

July 02, 2012, 03:51:47 PM
Back's "Of a tHeOrY or a Vision":

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael

Back clearly equates MJ as angelic and equal to Jesus. Front continues same message. The Sign is more subtle but trying to prove Jesus is Scripturally Michael the Archangel. MJ says it in his poems, lyrics, paintings, etc.

Why do many readily believe that Jesus could be human and divine? To the people that lived around him at that time, he was a seeming ordinary man with parents, siblings, and likely occupation as a carpenter for at least a decade.  The "Jews" most interestingly, completely reject that he was divine.  If Jesus hadn't already been a focal point for the largest following, then MJ would be just as likely a candidate. It is also interesting that Egyptian mythology has a savior that lists most of the same credentials as Jesus, and Krishna bears resemblence to Jesus, as if after Jesus' ascention he traveled to India. Who really knows for sure.  We only THINK we know, or church theologians think they have everything figured out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 02, 2012, 03:56:13 PM
In Islam Jesus is seen as a human being/prophet who performed miracles by God's leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

July 02, 2012, 05:56:15 PM
MJonmind got a good debate point there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

July 02, 2012, 08:11:34 PM
MJonmind got a good debate point there.
:icon_lol: as long as I'm not a trouble-maker!  I don't want to upset anyone. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 02, 2012, 08:45:52 PM
Speaking for myself, I think this is one of the best conversations we've ever had on the subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 03, 2012, 12:56:49 AM
Back's "Of a tHeOrY or a Vision":

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael

Back clearly equates MJ as angelic and equal to Jesus. Front continues same message. The Sign is more subtle but trying to prove Jesus is Scripturally Michael the Archangel. MJ says it in his poems, lyrics, paintings, etc.

Why do many readily believe that Jesus could be human and divine? To the people that lived around him at that time, he was a seeming ordinary man with parents, siblings, and likely occupation as a carpenter for at least a decade.  The "Jews" most interestingly, completely reject that he was divine.  If Jesus hadn't already been a focal point for the largest following, then MJ would be just as likely a candidate. It is also interesting that Egyptian mythology has a savior that lists most of the same credentials as Jesus, and Krishna bears resemblence to Jesus, as if after Jesus' ascention he traveled to India. Who really knows for sure.  We only THINK we know, or church theologians think they have everything figured out.

That Physically--no more is still scary to me.
But I agree with the rest of your thoughts and connections in this post above.
With Michael Jackson I am never sure how am I supposed to think/feel about him. There are moments when I feel like I have all rights to tease him and even make (loving) jokes about him and there are other moments when I feel it's a sin to not bow in front of him and not worship him as some sort of God, moments when this religious feeling about him keeps coming back, like he is some sort of saint and I am at the most  worthy to kiss his feet.
I am tired of putting him up on the pedestal and taking him down all  the time... I wish I could make a decision about that  :over-react-smiley: !! :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 03, 2012, 04:37:29 AM
I was just over at RK's  MJ memorial thread, and thought this quote should go here.

Marlon
We will never understand what he endured. Being judged, ridiculed. How much pain can one take.
 Michael was the voice of our angelic trumpets and he will continue to be the voice, the angelic voice nearest the creator.
 The Lord has a purpose for everything. Sometimes we can't see it or understand it...But it will be made clear to us.

Remember The Sign talked about Michael the Archangel being:
--nearest God on the throne, not standing like the other angels.
--the Voice resurrecting the dead.

and 4 more signs so, "it will be made clear to us".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2012, 07:16:49 AM
completely disagree, but not upset at all. freedom of speech / opinion / religious belief is very important to me. not a trouble maker MJonind  :bearhug:

regarding the sign #1 quote - these are the ones i have trouble digesting at times... still reviewing deciding what i think / feel about these, i have to admit.

its the only thing i struggle with in the hoax right now... but sticking with it. time will reveal truth, i am sure of that.

Looking FWD to another post TS .... Same to you Front!  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 14, 2012, 04:12:26 PM
I was just over at RK's  MJ memorial thread, and thought this quote should go here.

Marlon
We will never understand what he endured. Being judged, ridiculed. How much pain can one take.
 Michael was the voice of our angelic trumpets and he will continue to be the voice, the angelic voice nearest the creator.
 The Lord has a purpose for everything. Sometimes we can't see it or understand it...But it will be made clear to us.

Remember The Sign talked about Michael the Archangel being:
--nearest God on the throne, not standing like the other angels.
--the Voice resurrecting the dead.

and 4 more signs so, "it will be made clear to us".

Thanks for posting this quote MJonMind I don't think I heard/saw it before.  I like what he said about the angelic voice nearest the creator.    It will be made clear to us in four more signs.  I can hardly wait.  I think maybe it is following the creators calendar and the feasts and festival dates.   The last post was on the day of Pentecost.  I read that July 17 or 18 is first fruits but I'm not sure about it.  After that the next holiday is Roshashanah on September 17.  Doesn't the BAD25 album come out on September 18 ?   It seem's like we have to wait for these appointed dates.  I'm reading them off my calendar.  I don't know if they are correct because there is a debate about the correct calendar.

Maybe we should look for something on or near these dates:

July 17 or 18, Feast of First Fruits   
September 17, Roshashanah-Trumpets 
September 26, Yom Kippur   
October 1, Sukkot-Tabernacles 

Love You All    ;)

There are two 17's up there.  Remember all the 17's and 71's ?   71 ambulance number.
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 04:15:48 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions