GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI May 27
May 28, 2012, 12:53:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow..this is unbelievable.. Your right, I never posted before now, and believe me I won't ever again, if this is how people are treated.  No wonder so many people have left.  Why are you so nasty? to someone you don't even know?

Ask your 'buddy' Scream. Goodbye.
LOL
sorry I couldn't help it
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:55:01 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

May 28, 2012, 01:28:26 AM
Hey thanks MJ on Mind also for taking the time to try and help lol.

Oh ok so now I think I understand a bit better about the TS stuff, it connects to the possibility of MJ wanting to warn us about the end of the world etc. which he has done on numerous occasions and said in This Is it "we have 4 years to get it right"

Well then I can look with a new eye now I can see the connection Thanks.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

MissG

May 28, 2012, 03:06:22 AM
I didn´t get this post either. I am not sure if it´s on the EOW line or the Archaeology line.

@TS, what do you want to address, for real?

Seems to me that by proving right Wyatts theories and archaeology would there be proof of what? God? Noas ark? Revelation of the real and original scriptures? What?

Wyatt said that Jesus "blood" , as analized in laboratory - lack some chromosomes making him "special", may be of alien nature.

If some catastrophe happens it will happen for the natural curse of earth. It happened as part of evolution in the past, as the dinos were extinguished, before and after the ice age when earth changed climate, plagues and sickness leading to mass deaths of populations of humans and other animals leading to animals being extinguished.

We all know how terrible the climate is today and how many trees are being chopped contributing to both, lack of oxygen and less stable ground.

Many wars have happen trying to prove that God exists, the willing of God and the praise to "it".

Also, why the map used? Is it to show who "the chosen ones" would be, or?

I just don´t get what you want to say this time, TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

jono

May 28, 2012, 04:13:42 AM
I didn´t get this post either. I am not sure if it´s on the EOW line or the Archaeology line.

@TS, what do you want to address, for real?

Seems to me that by proving right Wyatts theories and archaeology would there be proof of what? God? Noas ark? Revelation of the real and original scriptures? What?

Wyatt said that Jesus "blood" , as analized in laboratory - lack some chromosomes making him "special", may be of alien nature.

If some catastrophe happens it will happen for the natural curse of earth. It happened as part of evolution in the past, as the dinos were extinguished, before and after the ice age when earth changed climate, plagues and sickness leading to mass deaths of populations of humans and other animals leading to animals being extinguished.

We all know how terrible the climate is today and how many trees are being chopped contributing to both, lack of oxygen and less stable ground.

Many wars have happen trying to prove that God exists, the willing of God and the praise to "it".

Also, why the map used? Is it to show who "the chosen ones" would be, or?

I just don´t get what you want to say this time, TS.

I believe this is all about proving that the historical God really does exist and this connects with the EOW scenario as it is predicted in the bible.

If you are an atheist, just like bec said, it is probably easier to just approach this subject in a metaphorical way:

Think in a metaphorical sense and that might be helpful.
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:58:22 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 28, 2012, 06:56:11 AM
The whole biblical theme started with THIS IS IT...where we came to the conclusion that the inner letters spelt "ISIS"...

Then we saw the memorial which showed us many stars....,...."it was made very clear to us" that "Soon and Very soon, we are going to see the KING"
It was very similar to an egyptian burial, gold coffin.....which then was conveniently supported by

a dawn burial service which seemed to  face east, and it took place exactly 70 days after his death...!!

So biblical and historical.... ;)

The Pyramid Texts, however, as well as later funerary texts, make it clear that the ideal time and place of ‘rebirth’ was in the eastern horizon at the time of the so-called heliacal (dawn) rising of the star Sirius (Sothis), the latter identified to Isis, mythological and astral mother of the Kings of Egypt. The heliacal rising of Sirius, which was witnessed in the eastern sky at dawn, was an event that took place some 70 days after the star had been seen for the last time in the western horizon at sunset (known as the Heliacal Setting). Utterance 302 of the Pyramid Texts, which is found on the north face of Unas' Pyramid, provides a link that may have existed between the heliacal rising of Sirius and Ursa Major:

“The sky is clear, Sothis lives, I am a living one, the son of Sothis, and the two Enneads have cleansed themselves for me in Ursa Major, the Imperishable. My house in the sky will not perish, my throne on earth will not be destroyed, for men hide, the gods fly away. Sothis has caused me to fly up to the sky in the company of my Brethren…”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Bl6oTPhOCD4&NR=1[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:15:10 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 28, 2012, 08:01:58 AM
Interesting post 2good. 

The 70 days reminded me that I was born 70 days after Ron Wyatt discovered the Ark of the covenant. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 28, 2012, 09:42:20 AM
Miss G:

Ooo! I just got a little thrill. Considering what we were just discussing re: ancient aliens theory. I find this theory extremely plausible. Meanwhile, I've been going nuts researching it in the background here and you just brought it back full circle to the hoax. Something else to consider/look into. Thanks, Miss G.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 28, 2012, 10:30:13 AM
Thanks TS.  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Andrea

May 28, 2012, 11:18:05 AM
In my opinion, if the blood on the ark that Wyatt found was in fact Jesus' blood from the actual ark then it shows Jesus was actually the Son of God.  Because of the 24 chromosomes - 23 from Mary and the Y chromosome from God, instead of the normal 46.

I don't know what to think about ancient alien stuff to be honest.  I truly think that people thousands of years ago had a lot more knowledge at their disposal and used it, whereas now so much valuable information is withheld from us, to keep us suppressed.  Maybe some things that happened then that we can't explain now, was more common knowledge back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2012, 12:24:26 PM
Welcome back  TS  Missed You

I'm on my way to read with my cup of coffee next to me.
all out of donuts lol.

Thank you so much for the new post hugsssssssssssssssssssssss

Love You More
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:28:08 PM by a18wheelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 28, 2012, 01:08:38 PM
Miss G:

Ooo! I just got a little thrill. Considering what we were just discussing re: ancient aliens theory. I find this theory extremely plausible. Meanwhile, I've been going nuts researching it in the background here and you just brought it back full circle to the hoax. Something else to consider/look into. Thanks, Miss G.

Yes, I was thinking about that blood also.  The only thing I found was about the Nephilim, and the Giants.  The bible talks about the sons of god (angels) who mated with the daughters of men.  They produced these hybrid offspring who were evil.  They might have been Giant.  That's why I was having doubts about the blood being Christ's.  It reminded me of these hybrids. I don't really know.  There was a discussion about Jesus being 100% man and also 100% divine and not half and half.  There are videos and discussion on the sister site, Michael's Army of Love.  The videos about the Nephilim and the Giants are really interesting.  Also, the book of Enoch talks about this. 
I really don't know.  Maybe there is a way for someone to be half alien ???  Maybe they're not all evil, who knows ?  So far, I only read about the evil hybrid ones.   Like you said so much is hidden from us that we don't know. I'll just "keep watchin".

Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:19:20 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

angel

May 28, 2012, 02:18:11 PM
Its all for Love
I really don't understand what this has to do with Michael.  This is about God and the bible.  Very confusing I think.  Michael loved his bible and his God, but I don't see him quoting all of this.
You were wondering about Souza’s harsh response and say you just had a question. But when I read your very first post, it is already negative, casting doubt on whether MJ would saying things about the Bible like this. You are NOT just confused and asking questions. Please try to be more friendly/positive in your posts and respectful. As we get to know you, you can express your opinions more, and receive a better reception. It takes a while to get to know what newcomers are about—we’ve had trolls and trouble-makers.

Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to your contributions to our investigations! :icon_e_smile:

Andrea
This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.

So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here?  There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.

But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God.
Andrea, you are most definitely not paranoid! It’s like this is a chess game, and each side is anticipating their opponent’s moves ahead of time. It’s also so hard to know where illusion ends and reality starts, and lies end and truth starts. :)

SuperMJ4eva, I would say just keep reading all you can. Your question is quite general and involves a lot of information. Basically in TS’s earlier writing, which you should read, he said that the End of the World was one of many reasons why MJ is doing the ‘death hoax’.

TS  (Does someone know the post date since I saved it without that)
Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.

TS_comments posted this on March 17, 2011.  (Pg. 16 of TIAI March 9, 2011, reply # 396)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2012, 03:47:32 PM
I'm also happy that you post again TS, i have to search my bible to read in my own language.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

May 28, 2012, 05:52:34 PM
Hello TS and Hoax family! I haven't been on the forum for a long time! Our family moved April 1st and our church had a month long seminar at the same time as our moving! Plus being involved in an extensive email study! Its been crazy, then just as things were settling down, my husband relapsed on drugs and lost his job, spent way too much money and I'm dealing with anger issues now!! Pray for us please! I'm no better than my husband, I went vegan AGAIN the first of January, and I relapsed end of March on some cheese from the food bank!! I went down hill after that! So I tell you all this to let you know I'm NOW at my friends house getting ready to do a 10 day cleanse program. This will be my first time to do a cleanse! So I expect to have more time to read and respond on the forum for the next 10 days! Sorry this is off topic, but I wanted my TIAI family to know what happened to me!  :bearhug: to everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 28, 2012, 07:06:07 PM
In internet there are many pages or blogs that support the discoveries of Wyatt, this is one of she with illustrations.

The crossing of the Red Sea
Ronald Eldon Wyatt (1933 - August 4, 1999) was an archaeologist self-taught and without any formal training in the discipline, who however claimed to have found many sites and significant biblical artifacts. We believe that his discoveries were some inspired by Dio, despite the controversy that many have raised.After researching the route that the Israelites could have been in the exodus of Egypt, Ron Wyatt found that the biblical description matches perfectly with a deep ravine called Wadi Watir. The book of exodus explains how God led the sons of Israel, "Dios no took by the way of the land of the Philistines, which was nearby,...""Why did God that the people give a detour on the way of the wilderness of the Red Sea" (Exodus 13, 18). Here we find a wide, open area of the desert. Then in exodus 14:1, 2 God told them that they should give the return alejandose of the road, which found Ron and led him to a ravine known today as Wadi Watir. The Bible records the reaction of Pharaoh when informed that they had strayed from the path: "Locked up are on Earth;" "the desert has locked them," (exodus 14: 3) Wadi Watir is a Canyon deep long that fits this description perfectly.

Site map of the crossing of the Red Sea and satellite photography of the site of the crossing

Traditionally it is believed that the crossing of the Red Sea occurred in the Gulf of Suez. However, there no mountains. The area is completely flat, and not consistent with the biblical description. The Gulf of Suez, became a very popular site because it is traditionally believed that Mount Sinai is in the Sinai Peninsula. Again the Bible tells us something different in Galatians 4: 25,"The Mount Sinai in Arabia".After several miles Wadi Watir desenboca in a large area of beach, on the western coast of the Gulf of Aqaba. The only area of beach along the Gulf of Aqaba, would have been large enough to accommodate approximately two million people and their flocks. The Israelites were prevented travel to the North by the presence of an Egyptian military fortress. Indeed, to the North of the mouth of Wadi Watir we find an ancient fortress, this could be the place mentioned in the Bible as Migdol, (exodus 14: 2). South mountains stretching down to the sea, preventing thus any another step further. They could of course not surround and return on its steps because the Egyptian army persecuted. God had brought to a point where only the could be spared them, "Do not be afraid;" stay strong and see the salvation of Jehovah will give you today, because the Egyptians today had seen, not the volverais to never see more... and made Lord sea withdrew through a strong East wind that blew all that night. So dried up the sea and the waters were divided. "Then the children of Israel entered in the middle of the sea, dry, and the waters were a wall on your right and on your left." (Exodus 11, 21, 22).

The crossing of the Red Sea and Fort area north of Wadi Watir

Ron found a column down on the coast. On the Saudi side found another exactly like with an inscription in ancient Hebrew that says, "MIZRAIM (Egypt), SALOMON, EDOM, death, PHARAOH, Moses, YAHWEH." He believes that they were erected by Solomon to commemorate the crossing of the Red Sea. Entries on the column that was found in Tomb on the coast had been eroded. The authorities have put it in concrete.

The pillar that erigyius King Salomon at the site where crossed in Red Sea

Diving on the bottom of the sea, in 1978, Ron Wyatt and his two sons found and photographed numerous pieces of carriages embedded by the coral. Since then several incursions of diving have revealed more and more evidence. One of their findings included a wheel of carriage of eight rays, which led Ron to the director of Dr. Nassif Mohammed Hassan, Egyptian Antiquities. After examining immediately said that dynasty, belonged to the tenth eighth dating the exodus in 1446 BC. When asked how knew it Dr. Hassan explained that the eight rays wheel was used only during this period, the time of Ramses II and Tutmoses (Moises). Boxes of human skeletons, skeletons of horse carriages, wheels with four, six and eight rays, everything remain as a silent testimony to the miracle of the Division of the Red Sea.

Human femur shaft and wheel marine coral-encrusted wheel and a wheel of eight rays

Egyptian chariot perfectly preserved in a Museum, only the axis of metal left when wood is corrupted

Wheel found in the side of Saudi Arabia

Perhaps most amazing of all, is the presence of a natural bridge under water. Along the Gulf of Aqaba, the depths reach an average of 1500 m and the Egyptian coast descends to that depth in a slope of about 45 degrees. If the Israelites had tried to cross anywhere else along the Gulf of Aquaba would have had to deal with a very steep slope. With all its animals and chariots, the task would have been virtually impossible. Only here, on the shores of Nuweiba, there is a "path" downward on a gradual slope of 6 degrees, at a depth of only 100 meters. The Bible describes as "which opens the sea road and trail in the rushing waters" (Isaiah 43: 16, 17) the distance from Nuweiba to Saudi Arabia is about 13 km. And the width of the natural bridge under water is estimated to be 900 meters.

Map of the bridge under the sea and the natural bridge diagram

Natural bridge low water and the area satellite photography

Aaron Sen has dived numerous times on this site, and can testiguar the veracity of the discovery. In March 1998, he photographed the remains of a carriage of four-spoke wheel, and he has released human bones in which there are "dozens" scattered in the sea bed. A bone was taken to the Department of osteology at Stockholm University, to be analyzed, showing that it's a human right femur of the male. Although no has been able to be dated, it obviously comes from ancient times. The man's height is estimated that it was between 165 and 170 cm, and the bones had been replaced by minerals. Small amounts of coral grew about him replacing mineral. Aaron has been the slope South of the natural bridge under water. It has also seen a road that the Israelites would have cleared to cross the Red Sea, driving from the shore, descending into the sea. The Israelites would have had to remove the stones and rocks on the sides to allow access for their cars.

The beach easily could accommodate 2 million people. Picture of the road between mountains

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions