curls

Re: TIAI May 27
June 12, 2012, 01:25:49 AM
[Regarding songs with deeper layers of meaning: many were not actually penned by MJ, and I'm not sure how to reconcile this with the idea of intentional 'double or triple meanings'.  Could it be that, like with any artform, the viewer/listener (in this case, us AND MJ) will always see/hear from their own perspective, which may or may not be in the original artist/writer's thoughts? It's always down to personal interpretation.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 12, 2012, 02:04:38 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[Regarding songs with deeper layers of meaning: many were not actually penned by MJ, and I'm not sure how to reconcile this with the idea of intentional 'double or triple meanings'.  Could it be that, like with any artform, the viewer/listener (in this case, us AND MJ) will always see/hear from their own perspective, which may or may not be in the original artist/writer's thoughts? It's always down to personal interpretation.]
Or a higher power involved orchestrating things. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 26, 2012, 04:05:41 PM
What prompted my post is this from AlwaysHeather.

In Joshua, Joshua was told by God to take over Moses Job of leading the people to the promise land. They came to a river, The River Jordan…
They told the people that when they see the Ark of the Covenant to chase after it. But not get to close, so that they will know the way to go. For they had not been that way before. 7 And the Lord said to Joshua, “This day I will begin to exalt you in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. 8 You shall command the priests who bear the ark of the covenant, saying, ‘When you have come to the edge of the water of the Jordan, you shall stand in the Jordan.’” Exalt means to Hold up. To Lift up. Michael says in his song. Hold me, like the river Jordan. And I will then say to Thee you are my friend. Now remember that Joshua and all the Israelites were in the wilderness still at this time. Still hoping for the Promised Land, which was filled with everything they could ever dream of. It was to be their new home. So when the people carrying the Ark, stepped foot into the river the water parted. And left them dry land to walk across, why, because the ark of the covenant had God's presence in it. They were helped by God,

Here is the Bible story from Joshua 3:

My thought is: I believe the whole video and lyrics of 'Will You Be There'  are talking about the Ark of the Covenant and its relationship to Michael Jackson, intertwined. This fully relates to the Signs so far, the the N7DT post by Back.

We all know about the announcement that the Ark of the Covenant would be revealed on the day MJ ‘died’ (Michael WAS revealed in a 'new' way), showing a strong connection. As well as 2 other associations with MJ in Southpark and Megamind.

Just to show the background: The Sign has clearly been teaching that Scripture teaches Michael the Archangel is Jesus in another form. MJ, Front, TS and Back have all hinted the Michael correlates with the Archangel and Jesus.  The Sign has taught that the blood on the Ark found by RW was Jesus’ blood. He has said that the true Ark is God’s throne, and that the safety of mankind rests in the Ark, and knowing who it represents.

Sign #3
The main purpose of this Sign #3—as the title indicates—is to show the parallel and importance of God’s voice at Mt. Sinai, and God’s voice at the end of the world.  Both of which, by the way, are directly related to the ark of the covenant!  At Sinai God spoke the Ten Commandments, and the ark was built shortly afterward to contain the Decalogue.  At the beginning of the seventh vial, which marks the end of Armageddon, God will speak once again.  His voice will come “from the throne” in heaven (Revelation 16:17; see Joel 3:16; Amos 1:2); and as we learned in Sign #1, the ark of the covenant is God’s throne...

Revelation 11:19, “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ARK of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, andthunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”

Sign #1

There are many different ideas on what the EOW even means: some think it will be the total destruction of all life on the planet, while others think the whole world will be converted and saved. As usual, the truth lies between the extremes; and Yom Kippur even illustrates that some but not all would be “cut off” and “destroyed” (Leviticus 23:29,30). Also, the Feast of Tabernacles came after Yom Kippur, and it represents what comes after the EOW—it represents those who survive the EOW (see Leviticus 23:39,40; Revelation 14:14-16). So those who are awake to the evidence, and chose to be informed and prepared, will know what the EOW means; they will be ready for it when it comes—and they will survive, because they will be in “the final ark of safety.”…

But it’s not going to be a fight over who gets their hands on the ark; God has full control of the ark.Also, this is not a message to worship the ark itself, as if it were inherently magical. The battle of Armageddon is a battle over the truth which the ark represents. And it’s not a physical war, except to the extent that the enemies of truth will use persecution and violence, just as they have done many times down through history (see John 16:2). But those defending the truth will have no need or desire to engage in any type of physical battle. Well then, if the battle of Armageddon is all about the ark of the covenant, and the truth that it is designed to represent, then it’s high time we figure out how to distinguish the true ark from the many counterfeit arks out there.

Okay now here's the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaMzwNPgro[/youtube]

At 3:50 there are 6 dancers in this scene who are dressed Egyptian style, and of course the Israelites were coming out of Egypt, and it was 6 priests who carried the ark. 

The Sign in #1 after a long scriptural proof, says:
The reasonable conclusion is that the six men all stood in line, three in front and three behind.

While he sings, “Lift me up, hold me up”, they begin this interesting routine, first the dancers lift one of their group horizontally like the Ark would be carried across the Jordan, then a child who is holding a globe, hands it to the carried dancer, who as he carries it around the back, immediately MJ is lifted high by the dancers up above everyone in the crucifixion position (saving the world). Then again as a dancer is lifted up horizontally, another child gives him a large book. To me the globe is the world and the book—the book of life in Revelation that only the Lamb could open. (Remember the painting of MJ where he holds a book and a key?)

Next it may be nothing, then a child starts to sign for the deaf (those who don't understand?) only right near the end. Could that be the The Sign's 7 messages, 'never before revealed to the world'?

At 6:01 the angel comes and wraps her arms around him, while he says, “I’ll never let you part, for you’re always in my heart.”  I think he is showing that he is Michael the Archangel, who will never let us part.  Her wings are really his. Or it could be that the 2 wings represent the 2 angels on each side of the mercy seat of the Ark.

If you read the lyrics to this song, especially that it starts off with "hold me" in the river Jordan (can I assume "like" could mean "in"?), what was held in the Jordan, was the Ark by the 6 priests. Then keep going with this theme throughout the song. The Ark represents who Michael really is, and his purpose, still far from completed in the EOW and Revelation. We have 4 more signs to go.

I even thought about why the car was there—could it be because it is a vehicle to transport, as the Ark is a vehicle to carry the law, bread, and most importantly the presence of power of God.

"Will You Be There"

Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Scold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me There)

(Save Me)
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Need Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

[Spoken]
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:30:31 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2012, 04:16:17 PM
@MJonmind..........
you're amazing....great post and great correlations altogether.  The song Will You Be There has always been a powerful one for me personally.  For some reason, it always speaks to me more than most songs....love it so much.  Thank you for putting this together...... it's amazing.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 26, 2012, 04:23:01 PM
I think your connections with Will you be there video are very interesting. It's full of symbols that maybe we couldn't understand before The Signs :icon_eek:.
So is this proof that TS speaks from MJ's own ideas or it proves that TS is only very smart and guessed before anyone else the true meanings of this video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 26, 2012, 04:27:21 PM
Oh...yesterday I remembered of that thread where TS made us discuss what went in the ambulance..I don't know what thread it is but now, seeing what happened last week in my country, when a former prime-minister faked a suicide to escape prison and go to hospital instead (a true media circus, with ambulance and cops and everything) - well if this was possible in my country then I guess everything is possible with Mike and he found a way to place a corpse in that ambulance. Oh and the secret services have their own ambulances in all countries I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 26, 2012, 04:31:46 PM
@MJonmind - you ask a very good question - what's the car doing in that video?? Doesn't seem to belong in that short movie. I've always found it odd. And it seems to be missing a wheel??
Also interesting that in the dance moment starting from around 3:50 there are the 6 men and Michael is in the middle of them, being the seventh one.
Was Michael suffering of that Mesia syndrom or it really is something about him..are we really living those times....
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:43:17 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 26, 2012, 04:32:13 PM
Thanks for your kind comments!  :beerchug:

Gina,
Also interesting that in the dance moment starting from around 3:50 there are the 6 men and Michael is in the middle of them, being the seventh one.
That's what I mentioned in my post, the 6 priests (dancers) who carried the Ark, and the 'Ark' in the middle.
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 10:34:09 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 27, 2012, 12:56:33 AM
Wow, MJonmind, great post. Thanks for putting it together for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 27, 2012, 01:14:58 AM
@mjonmind. thank you for your last post. i am still sitting on a few thoughts about what you wrote and trying to understand what i feel / think about them.

i was interested by your interpretation of WYBT. i always translated that verse as:

Hold me, like the river Jordan (Jesus was baptised in the River Jordan as you know - therefore MJ trying to parallel a Baptism / dedication of his own body / life to God)

And I will then say to thee, You are my Friend (As we know from bible, Baptism constitutes friendship with God)

i always thought this verse was speaking of Michael's dedicating his or desire to dedicate his bod / life to loving God, speaking of God and living with God as his focus in life, so as to become his friend.

your interpreation is interesting and is something for me to think about further. thank you

also, can i please clarify with you re: your last post, am I right in thinking that in all instances that you wrote michael, you are referring to the ark angel, and in all instances that you are refering to michael jackson you refer to him as MJ. i just want to make sure i am reading your post the way you intend for it to be percieved.

*hugs*
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:17:27 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

June 27, 2012, 03:20:31 AM
Hi Aussie, I thought you already knew my far-out theory that they are one and the same! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2012, 05:38:14 AM
Ok I'm glad I asked, as that is what I thought I took. Thank you.

:smiley_abuv: each members right to have a theory.

You know how I feel so I won't go there to uphold peace.

Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

June 27, 2012, 09:35:40 AM
Not sure if this is on topic or off, but it seems to fit so I will throw it out there.

For those who don't believe MJ is more then just a mortal man, I believe that at least MJ believes he is more then just that. The lyrics of Cry make it quite clear themselves, particularly the chorus:

"You can change the world/I can't do it by myself,
You can touch the sky/gonna take somebody's help,
You're the chosen one/I'm gonna need some kind of sign"

It matters not to me that R. Kelly wrote this song (allegedly). What matters to me is that MJ chose to sing it, approved (obviously, by singing it) of the written lyrics, and chose to include it on his hoax album (Invincible). This, to me, indicates that MJ believes, truly, that he is the chosen one.
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:37:34 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 27, 2012, 01:14:23 PM
Thanks for your kind comments!  :beerchug:

Gina,
That's what I mentioned in my post, the 6 priests (dancers) who carried the Ark, and the 'Ark' in the middle.
Oh yes, sorry, I am terribly tired these days, can't even think straight.
You made me watch the video again from another perspective. Like this:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 27, 2012, 01:22:53 PM
Not sure if this is on topic or off, but it seems to fit so I will throw it out there.

For those who don't believe MJ is more then just a mortal man, I believe that at least MJ believes he is more then just that. The lyrics of Cry make it quite clear themselves, particularly the chorus:

"You can change the world/I can't do it by myself,
You can touch the sky/gonna take somebody's help,
You're the chosen one/I'm gonna need some kind of sign"

It matters not to me that R. Kelly wrote this song (allegedly). What matters to me is that MJ chose to sing it, approved (obviously, by singing it) of the written lyrics, and chose to include it on his hoax album (Invincible). This, to me, indicates that MJ believes, truly, that he is the chosen one.
Yes, that is why he ordered some strange pictures of himself. Arnold Klein posted a few in a row yesterday on fb, one of them I've never seen before:

Michael, being such a sensitive and smart person, was able to perceive what other people do not realize in a lifetime. Maybe Michael reached that place inside where we are all like God, that little spark of divinity that exists in every human. And he probably was searching for answers to why he was what he was, why he had the destiny that he had, probably feeling compelled to live up to the gifts God gave to him, to match God's expectations from him. Who knows....
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:29:07 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions