sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Sim...thanks for your connecting dots CLUES list that lately we could notice, but I don't get the latter:

And NOW this "smell here" handwritten note!! Come on these are SOOO in our face - CLUES!!!

:animal0017:
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:14:14 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@sweetsunsetwithMJ: Look at my message on the previous page.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can see MJ contacting Lisa, "You know that note I wrote you, I need you to put it up for auction just for one day, okay? Trust me you'll get it back." :icon_e_biggrin:
LMFAO You're so funny MjonMind :icon_lol: I guess that could be very close to what their discussion actually was lmao

Turd, Doo Doo --it's all the same!  Even 'little poo' could be an affectionate name!

Quote from: Voiceforthesilent
[...]Front - you do act like a duck and walk like a duck and talk like a duck. Come closer so that I can smell you. Then I will be totally convinced. [...] --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Voice, you doubting Thomas you!!  You got your wish!!  ;)
LMAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Quote from: Simpa
3. Lisa is in on the hoax, together with Elvis and Michael. (either only because she helps her father or because she is still with Michael - you know my crazy "theory" loll --- > Elvis & Michael & Lisa ~ Their SECRET! (My theory)  )
Remember the 3 comments on the News of the World article, by S.T.U.D.Y., Jesse P. and Lisa?
YEP!  :icon_e_wink: I think now we can be more sure of ourselves! and trust that this 3rd variant is true: they are all 3 of them IN ON IT !! :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:20:32 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Eliza A. Presley has been very active on Facebook ...as of yesterday.

She hasn't posted anything for a long time..and has been relatively quiet up until now..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I also wonder who stole his stuff, IF it's indeed stolen. I also think it's strange these kinds of notes pop up everywhere, sometimes 20 years old or even older. Why would someone save notes like this for so long?

I still have my notes to friends I wrote in grade school. Like the ones that say....Do you like me? Circle yes/no.

I don't find it odd to save those. The question is WHO'S releasing the letters Michael wrote to Lisa? And she doesn't know who had them? We're they stolen from her possession? And she's now just noticing them gone? If those are Love letters to her, where did Michael leave them? I remember Laytoya saying in  an interview that those two never shared a place together, so where did someone get them from? Who's house?

I just have to tell you that I have a hard time reading your posts. I mean, I can't help but look over at that adorable cat wiggling his bottom and I bust out laughing. I can't concentrate on anything else when I see that cat. LOL. Thanks for the laugh :)

Blessings

@voice

aaaahhhh thanks! Garfield is one of my favorite movies that I watch with my grandsons. My grandsons get up & dance during that time Garfield dances by the stairs. Reminds me of my own ghetto bootie I have.....lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

@Sim: Front NEVER gave a clue about Marihuana, that's what YOU made out of the Amsterdam T-shirt.
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:16:16 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Maybe I'm being negative but I don't think something voice posted over a month ago is connected to this note. That's a lot of time to expire between things.

I mean we talk about a lot of random stuff on the forum. The chances of something discussed here showing up in suspected insiders' doings given the magnitude of topics and off-topics is pretty high, especially given enough time passing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I feel really uncomfortable having viewed this note. I mean, surely not every little thing is hoax related, and i struggle to see a reason why
this would be. Other than it demonstrates that Michael was considerate towards his health and is a handwriting sample... but is there not far less intrusive ways in which that could be put forth without the use of a personal note between 2 people? and plenty of handwriting 'out there' already. I dunno, It doesn't seem right to me. I just can't help feeling bad that even a simple, personal,  note to someone can't be kept private. It pisses me off. And if Mj had nothing to do with this becoming public, I would imagine he'ld be pissed off aswell, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Probably I am just imagining things.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

Maybe a trivial and irrelevant point, but I find it really endearing that MJ uses such basic crappy stationary.   
 And if this note does make to auction and is snapped up at a ridiculous price by a collector who must have it , then I feel it's a nice up yours to them from MJ, on crappy  torn paper, and signed Turd. The money people waste on this sort of stuff is a crime, seriously. Though, it is probably a better investment than the three hairs from the pepsi fire.  :icon_e_ugeek: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
If this is truly from Michael to Lisa, then it should've been left private. I never used any special stationary when I wrote my boyfriend a note. Heck I even used the back of envelopes that we're just advertisement for credit cards. Michael is also a normal human being, that if this note is authenic, the paper is something I would use also.
As for the word "turd", to me that's just a pet name for them. I see no other meaning, for that. The way Michael can be goofy crazy, that's just pet word that must've fit Michael that maybe Lisa called him one day & it just stuck. Who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

All-righty then. All through these 3 years we've often been mistaken about things, so we have to leave them on the back burner. If we find further verification then it adds strength to weak connections. So we'll just have to 'keep watchin'!

Bec, and others casting doubt--it's good we have opposition to keep us in check and balance!!

About Turd, well I call my husband, kids, pets-- quite often, 'you little poopy', and lots of other names!  It's just affection!

I gathered from this that Lisa was able to take it off the auction block because it was stolen, or am I mistaken?  :icon_e_confused:

Thanks for filling me in, Simpa!  I’m so glad there are these ‘spiders’ everywhere combing for ‘easter eggs’!

LoveShyMichael
Reminds me of my own ghetto bootie I have.....lol

:icon_lol: Oh, you’re going to grab Mi-Front’s attention with that, I think!!

“I lo-o-o-o-ve the way you shake that thing—especially!!”
Oh, and it's got a tail too! :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:21:08 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm wondering. was it in her possesion and was stolen or she had never seen it until now and believes it to be stolen . also wondering if she has any thoughts on who the theif is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thinking outside the box here (the "smell box" in this case):

Could be a recently written note from MJ for hoax purposes meaning ---------> smell the shit (turd = shit)    :suspect:     :icon_lol:                                                                 

Also, remember Michael sometimes uses the nickname "Smelly".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Could be a recently written note from MJ for hoax purposes meaning ---------> smell the shit (turd = shit)    :suspect:     :icon_lol:                                                                 

Also, remember Michael sometimes uses the nickname "Smelly".

here is the interview

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGbZh7lcysQ[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:26:49 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Adi

Could be a recently written note from MJ for hoax purposes meaning ---------> smell the shit (turd = shit)

Entirely possible! It certainly would be easier hoax-wise for MJ to do, than even remembering he wrote her that, and her rummaging through thousands of old notes!  Maybe that's how MJ could send a little  :-* note to her these days. She did after-all declare her love for him in the Oprah interview before millions.  She seemed shocked (maybe even tickled) to see the note!  Lastly it perhaps sends us some hoax messages, as well as a faith "cookie" for Voice!!  Thanks for "smelly", Donwalkaway!

I'm alive and 'smelly'!
Lisa's part of the hoax.
I'm so busy I haven't slept in 4 days, but that's nothing new. And everyone thinks I'm so desperate for sleep that I'd inject a dangerous drug all night/every night. :icon_mrgreen: I'm simply one of those people who can survive on less sleep.
Part of the reasons for this hoax is a break from the huge demands on my life--"from phones and business people". :icon_lol:
If I get truly unhealthy, what's the point of carrying out this humongous hoax!!
"BeLIEve", and the middle word is another word for a big fat piece of ---"Turd"!!
:icon_mrgreen:
 :michael-jackson: :michael_jackson-1135: :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions