Grace

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] Come closer so that I can smell you. [...]
LMAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

@voice: I loved your message, don't misinterpret me... but that sentence just cracked me up  :icon_lol: as I was "visualising" the whole thing...  :icon_lol:

yeah right now he is probably scouring the internet for a pic of something scatch and sniff   :thjajaja121:

:suspect:

:icon_lol:

And bec asked where the ARG had gone ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

i don't know why but it also occurred to me that Lisa don't know nothing , but feels something is going on or odd ....like she's maybe also searching for the  truth....like we all are ....
And knows MJ had these notes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@voice: I loved your message, don't misinterpret me... but that sentence just cracked me up  :icon_lol: as I was "visualising" the whole thing...  :icon_lol:
yeah right now he is probably scouring the internet for a pic of something scatch and sniff   :thjajaja121:
 :icon_lol:  And bec asked where the ARG had gone ...
:omg: @suspicious mind & Grace !!!  :affraid: Is this what I think it is ? ??  :woohoo2: 
I would have never noticed that !! thank you guys!! This made my day!! no! my week!! loll  :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

LMP appeared to be "in" during "sunflower shower" - "thank you letter" - season.

I'm keeping the impression that Michael is having a hell of a fun and is picking up what we offer to play the ball back. He did so during CM's trial as well.

So, ok, it's smell day just a while after Joe's perfume store was moved 7 miles in Las Vegas.

Did we say "with all senses"?

Skin, Michael, skin is missing.
Hairs don't count as skin.
 :smiley-vault-misc-150:

What about your clothing collection?  :icon_e_wink:

God bless you.
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:55:54 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

suspicious mind

surely this was not just layin around somewhere are nice and convient. ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Did we say "with all senses"?

Skin, Michael, skin is missing.
Hairs don't count as skin.
 :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Here's some skin, Grace.  :)  :LolLolLolLol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with an interesting handwriting sample

Yes, it's Brandi.

But at this point in time I'm not disregarding anything I happen to come across.

"You never know." ~ Prince

Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:55:40 PM by truthseeker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

yeah right now he is probably scouring the internet for a pic of something scatch and sniff   :thjajaja121:
 :icon_lol:  And bec asked where the ARG had gone ...
:omg: @suspicious mind & Grace !!!  :affraid: Is this what I think it is ? ??  :woohoo2: 
I would have never noticed that !! thank you guys!! This made my day!! no! my week!! loll  :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:

OMG - I forgot that I posted that and the reminder instantly made me go  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO....FRONT.....NO NO NO - YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HIM!!!! LOL. I give in. I thought Front was an insider (but not MJ), still could be only an insider, but this makes my head hurt. I wish I could smell that scratch n' sniff. I heard that MJ smelled really good.

Blessings to you all.
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:42:38 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I also wonder who stole his stuff, IF it's indeed stolen. I also think it's strange these kinds of notes pop up everywhere, sometimes 20 years old or even older. Why would someone save notes like this for so long?

I still have my notes to friends I wrote in grade school. Like the ones that say....Do you like me? Circle yes/no.

I don't find it odd to save those. The question is WHO'S releasing the letters Michael wrote to Lisa? And she doesn't know who had them? We're they stolen from her possession? And she's now just noticing them gone? If those are Love letters to her, where did Michael leave them? I remember Laytoya saying in  an interview that those two never shared a place together, so where did someone get them from? Who's house?

I just have to tell you that I have a hard time reading your posts. I mean, I can't help but look over at that adorable cat wiggling his bottom and I bust out laughing. I can't concentrate on anything else when I see that cat. LOL. Thanks for the laugh :)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Adi

Great note!

:LolLolLolLol: at Turd....... I call my husband a turd sometimes when he's being, well basically, a pain in the ar*se.......difficult and argumentative
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:28:46 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

"Skin, Michael, skin is missing.
Hairs don't count as skin"

LMAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Adi

Thinking outside the box here (the "smell box" in this case):

Could be a recently written note from MJ for hoax purposes meaning ---------> smell the shit (turd = shit)    :suspect:     :icon_lol:                                                                 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

OMG, turd indeed means piece of shit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I can see MJ contacting Lisa, "You know that note I wrote you, I need you to put it up for auction just for one day, okay? Trust me you'll get it back." :icon_e_biggrin:

Turd, Doo Doo --it's all the same!  Even 'little poo' could be an affectionate name!

BTC
P.S.  I'd love to know what the 'scratch and sniff' yielded   :icon_lol:
Yes, was it a good or a bad smell! :errrr: :icon_lol:

I am TOTALLY blown away with this!! :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: But Front was taking a chance, because how would he know someone here would read Lisa's twitter?  :suspect:

Voice, you doubting Thomas you!!  You got your wish!!  ;)

Voiceforthesilent
I love Invincible too - I have had the Michael CD in my car since the beginning and it plays whenever I'm driving. Sometimes I put in Invincible but Invincible is in my CD Player on the desk where I work all day. I listened to it nonstop for months and even bought several copies to have as back ups    Lately I've been listening to MJTunes.com or MJBeatz which is also awesome.

Gina - I am also one who ddddd, doub....doubted Front and I have to say that even now I don't care for those snippets. Sorry, Michael (if it's you). I think if Front is legit he can take some honesty. I also like this forum because we don't treat Michael like an object, but a person. Yes, he's mighty fine to look at but we see past that to the person underneath. So, sorry - I still don't like the snippets.

Front - you do act like a duck and walk like a duck and talk like a duck. Come closer so that I can smell you. Then I will be totally convinced. Yes, I can't get past being skeptical, but I'm still watchin'. Plus, it doesn't matter what I think anyway - the show will go on.

Blessings

This reminds me of when TS redirected to a post of Fordtocarr, which was funny since she also didn't believe TS could be MJ.
It seems Front and TS like to bolster the faith of doubters! :affraid:

Simpa
3. Lisa is in on the hoax, together with Elvis and Michael. (either only because she helps her father or because she is still with Michael - you know my crazy "theory" loll --- > Elvis & Michael & Lisa ~ Their SECRET! (My theory)  )
Remember the 3 comments on the News of the World article, by S.T.U.D.Y., Jesse P. and Lisa?
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:44:18 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Mjonmind:
I can see MJ contacting Lisa, "You know that note I wrote you, I need you to put it up for auction just for one day, okay? Trust me you'll get it back."
   :LolLolLolLol:

The more I think about it the more I can't stop laughing ........

I forgot about MJ's Doo Doo nickname which = turd = shit = little poo   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]I am TOTALLY blown away with this!! :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
I am also BLOWN away!! As I said this made my week!!
I think this is one of the BEST clues we've ever received!! especially because it validates the presence of both Michael and Lisa on this forum!!
The first clue that caught my eye realizing that Lisa is reading or even posting here, was her Marijuana dress just 2-3 days after we discussed about Front's clues about Marijuana!

Then I thought more and I remembered that one month ago, when we had that article about the meaning of the lyrics of the song "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet",  namely about Lisa's rant against Scientology, I wrote a comment about how I thought that this was Lisa's BAM moment and I was hoping that in this way she was opening a door for Elvis to come back!
Not long after that, we had that news-video with Lisa and her husband getting out on the door of a restaurant where they had a celebrating-dinner with some friends for the release of her new album. Seconds after Lisa, we saw  coming out through the same door that old-hatman (that AKTHONY noticed first!), and whom we all suspect to be Elvis!! ( see here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Then I saw her site PUZZLE-banner with the clock and and the PI symbol!!
Then came Lisa's crystal-ball ring, after Front's comments about his crystal ball!
Then the Marijuana dress!!

And NOW this "smell here" handwritten note!! Come on these are SOOO in our face - CLUES!!!

But Front was taking a chance, because how would he know someone here would read Lisa's twitter?  :suspect:
There are many of us following Lisa's twitter.
I was going to post this if FinFin hadn't done it before me  :icon_e_wink:
I also received this on my facebook from Lisa's fans.
So don't worry MjonMind, we're watching Lisa very closely!  :icon_e_wink: Nothing escapes us! :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:36:20 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions