finfinTopic starter

Here is an interesting interaction that took place on twitter today between @LisaPresley and @dangerous_inc concerning a note MJ wrote to her that is supposedly being sold by Julien's Auctions. His nickname is unusual to be sure!  :thjajaja121:
There do not seem to be any clues as to when it was written

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Smell here —->

Lisa

I truly need

this rest
I haven’t slept
literally in 4 days now
I need to be away
from phones and
business people.
I must take care
of my health first.
I’m crazy for you.

-Love Turd

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Poor Michael, why he hadn't been sleeping for so long  :icon_e_sad:?
And why is Lisa asking where the note comes from  :suspect:?
And what kind of a nickname is Turd :icon_eek:...?
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:33:39 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Stolen and sold...

Who stole Michael´s stuff?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

I also wonder who stole his stuff, IF it's indeed stolen. I also think it's strange these kinds of notes pop up everywhere, sometimes 20 years old or even older. Why would someone save notes like this for so long?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Edit: Souza, I wrote the exact same thing just right now. Wow.

Another thought I just got. Who saves notes from the 90´s for so many years?
I can just think about service working at Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

LUNA

mhhh... now,we'r seeing all the hidden "things" they havent' been showing us 4 years:we can read mj's messages 2 lisa,we can buy mj's hair (the 1s found in his shower and the 1s burnt while filming the pepsi commercial),now we can c mj's past photos,now we can hear never released mj's songs.... and so on. i believe they're all coincidences. surely.   :LolLolLolLol:

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

trublu

I suppose someone would steal and save a note like this for so long because they knew they could make a lot of money in an auction some day....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting exchange for sure and thanks finfin for sharing it.  There is NO way that I'd have come across that had you not posted it lol.  Apart from the exchange being interesting...dangerous_inc seems to be an interesting character as well but not in an overbearing or 'fake' sorta way. 

The actual note and the 'stealing and selling' of it and it coming to our attention NOW...raises a lot of possible scenarios.  Lisa's tweets suggest that it IS a handwritten note from Mike...could that help us in any way (i.e. comparing it to Front's notes)?  We don't know when it was written....we can assume during their time together (makes sense), but for all we know it could've been written a month ago (for 'clue/hoax' purposes...but I can't figure out why it would be).  If it was written during their time together....I can understand her having kept his notes, for her entire life let alone for 20 years.  Fans have kept 'impersonal' autographed pics of Mike for 20+ years, why wouldn't she keep a personal, handwritten note from him?  I don't know what took place during their relationship....nor is it my business...but I do feel that Lisa truly did love Mike, deeply.  If this note appearing now is NOT meant as a 'clue' of some sort, then I feel 'weird' reading it.

It most likely is NOT hoax-related...things get stolen from people and sold everyday, more so when you're a 'celebrity'...even more so when you're somehow connected to Mike.  But the timing of it is 'odd' (as is the twitter exchange) and as Luna pointed out...it's like things are getting very 'personal' lately.  Maybe we're supposed to be 'piecing' this together somehow?  Or maybe they are just 'coincidences'?

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S.  I'd love to know what the 'scratch and sniff' yielded  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:55:14 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Love4Michael

P.S.  I'd love to know what the 'scratch and sniff' yielded  :icon_lol:

I wondered the same thing...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

suspicious mind

didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Taking into account all the other clues we've received from Lisa so far, I think the timing of this handwritten note appearing right after we've received a series of hand-notes from Front, cannot be merely a coincidence!

The note could be old or could be new, it doesn't matter.
What matters here is that ever since Michael "died", every single news we've heard about Lisa was someway , somehow CONNECTED to Michael!!! Ever since Lisa's birthday this year , I have monitored every detail, as they appeared in the media, one after another, in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IMO there are 3 possible reasons for all this ^^

1. Lisa thinks Michael is dead. And as she always loved Michael and because after divorce she remained with a deep sorrow and nostalgia, all these connections are her way of dealing with their unsuccessful relationship, unaccomplished love... Especially now that he "died".

2. Lisa knows Michael is alive, but she is not in on the hoax. Through all these signs, clues, connections, she wants to communicate with Michael, telling him "I know you're alive, you did it just like my father".

3. Lisa is in on the hoax, together with Elvis and Michael. (either only because she helps her father or because she is still with Michael - you know my crazy "theory" loll --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  )
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:22:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread.

Thank you for this link @suspicious, I will quote your message in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

mhhh... now,we'r seeing all the hidden "things" they havent' been showing us 4 years:we can read mj's messages 2 lisa,we can buy mj's hair (the 1s found in his shower and the 1s burnt while filming the pepsi commercial),now we can c mj's past photos,now we can hear never released mj's songs.... and so on. i believe they're all coincidences. surely.   :LolLolLolLol:

*LUNA*

exactly LUNA, why after so long time more hidden stuff is coming? There must be reason for all of that. I believe it is under Master`s control!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I also wonder who stole his stuff, IF it's indeed stolen. I also think it's strange these kinds of notes pop up everywhere, sometimes 20 years old or even older. Why would someone save notes like this for so long?

I still have my notes to friends I wrote in grade school. Like the ones that say....Do you like me? Circle yes/no.

I don't find it odd to save those. The question is WHO'S releasing the letters Michael wrote to Lisa? And she doesn't know who had them? We're they stolen from her possession? And she's now just noticing them gone? If those are Love letters to her, where did Michael leave them? I remember Laytoya saying in  an interview that those two never shared a place together, so where did someone get them from? Who's house?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal