Saw VII
May 25, 2012, 05:08:05 AM
I wonder if MJ is behind movies saw.. Okay, i am aware how far the violence and the suffering can go and i know that MJ was against violence BUT if he is not please tell me how come I can hear Mj's voice speaking through an other person on the trailer :s 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you close your eyes, the message is clear he is like talking to "THEM", tellling them that the game is over they failed and the last piece of the puzzle ( piece by piece by piece???) will be them :O
it seems pretty much Michaelish don't you? Also I found out that Jigsaw faked his death too O.O  Could MJ  "embodie"  this serial Killer??  well this is going too far, i don't believe in coincidence . I don't know who wrote the script of this movie but too many things seem connected to Michael Jackson .

An other element that i discovered which might be related to mj's hoax is the date when the movie came out. October 28 (or 29 1 day o simmering?? :s) 2010.. this is exactly the same day when This is it came out 2 years ago, Also, On October 28th 2011 ( 1 day after) marked the end of mayan calendar and the accomplishment the GROUND ZERO. on this day the movie The Anonymous came out ( related to MJ too)... I don't know all of these connection though but i elt it was interresting to share with you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Saw VII
May 25, 2012, 05:23:07 AM
Interesting. Maybe they were ispired by us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

May 25, 2012, 07:03:16 AM
Interesting indeed! Oh and I really love the Saw movies I have a complete box with al the movies in it. I have a profile on hyves...a dutch site and I am a member of the Saw hyves there...people there are really a little bit crazy because they think about what traps they can make and how they would do it...a little bit creepy  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

May 25, 2012, 07:39:01 AM
it is similar 2 "tii" movie trailer,dont' u think? but it reminds me also of another video:

"the time has come...." / "the time is almost over" / "this is the moment... this is it"
"the last act of a legend"  / the final curting call?)
"the final cut" / final curting call (again)

LUNA
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:24:28 AM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Grace

May 25, 2012, 11:07:16 AM
Michael was behind a saw mask at Universal Studio Halloween party 2009.

We had a "Porkchop" guy who customized a MJ motorbike said to ride through "Forrest" Lawn as a tribute.

There were proposed "Propofol veterinary tests" on pigs at CM's trial.

Just recently we heard about Propofol to be chosen a "killer" in MO prisons.

Seems we are invited to a b(p)ig party

with some chopping board to make it suitable for everybody.

Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:09:36 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

May 27, 2012, 05:47:21 PM
I completely forgot to mention Front's post about pigs.

hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long.

WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!
ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

May 28, 2012, 02:17:35 AM
Mimi248 and Grace, thank you! Interesting observations and good memory!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 28, 2012, 09:25:02 PM
It seems that the Galactic Federation of Light is coming out almost daily with messages.
V made the connection with the GF of L in one of his videos.

This one is from May 27, 2012 and is called, "A painted pig is just a pig." and is about usury and the rich not caring about ordinary people on the planet.  The GF wants to help us bring our planet back to caring for every person, and bringing technology to help us all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp5_8ifTQd0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2012, 10:04:21 PM
I wonder if MJ is behind movies saw.. Okay, i am aware how far the violence and the suffering can go and i know that MJ was against violence BUT if he is not please tell me how come I can hear Mj's voice speaking through an other person on the trailer :s 

if you close your eyes, the message is clear he is like talking to "THEM", tellling them that the game is over they failed and the last piece of the puzzle ( piece by piece by piece???) will be them :O
it seems pretty much Michaelish don't you? Also I found out that Jigsaw faked his death too O.O  Could MJ  "embodie"  this serial Killer??  well this is going too far, i don't believe in coincidence . I don't know who wrote the script of this movie but too many things seem connected to Michael Jackson .

An other element that i discovered which might be related to mj's hoax is the date when the movie came out. October 28 (or 29 1 day o simmering?? :s) 2010.. this is exactly the same day when This is it came out 2 years ago, Also, On October 28th 2011 ( 1 day after) marked the end of mayan calendar and the accomplishment the GROUND ZERO. on this day the movie The Anonymous came out ( related to MJ too)... I don't know all of these connection though but i elt it was interresting to share with you :)

what struck me right away is the music ... am i going crazy or isn't it the MJ hoax music we hear on so man vids. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions