GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: ASK MJ TO COME BACK
May 28, 2012, 08:46:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I guess the ones who are married plan to stay married, don't they?"

If people divorces daily for stupid reasons why would not people divorce if Michael Bams offering himself for marriage?

This is so stupid that I don't even want to talk about it. I don't know how many of you guys have a family like I do, but the ones who have - I think they know they just can not leave their families just like that. Not even if Michael comes back. Family bonds are too strong, even between 2 married people who don't get along so well at times. You guys who keep assuming we would divorce if Mike comes back were probably never married and don't know how a wife thinks about her husband - if he has eaten that day, how was it at work, is everythink OK with him...come one, when one spends 20 years with a man a bond is created that can not be ignored. I was trying to imagine myself away from my husband sometimes and IT HURT BAD. Because I couldn't live without knowing he is OK. Just like I wish for Mike to be happy and free - the same I wish and pray for my husband every day and I guess all married women here do the same.
So you guys please understand a marriage is not something we throw away so easy, no matter how INTENSE the temptation is.
Admiring Michael comes natural because he's a great man - but so are our husbands, aren't they? I like to praise extraordinary value in people when I see it - this is the case with Mike. And others. No matter they are female or they happen to be males. There should be no difference when it comes to value in people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 28, 2012, 08:49:25 AM
Lol so MJ can scroll down the singles list picking out his perfect lady haha
 :michael_jackson-1135:
lol

but that was not what I had in mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

May 28, 2012, 09:11:49 AM
I just have to say that some of the comments in this thread give me great pause.  While the original intent may have been light-hearted and more in jest...there are some that seem a bit demanding and desperate.  I can't help but wonder how a man that has already been so pursued by people constantly wanting, needing, expecting and even demanding every possible thing from him views this thread.  I'm sure that it's awesome to feel so loved but I'm afraid that it might also feel just like the days in the past.  The ones where he had to be everything to everybody...instead of just simply being period.

I have no doubt that a man of Michael's level of intelligence already knows that his "return" is most wanted...but I'm still leaving the decision and the timing up to him.  It's his life...his plan...his timing...and as frustrating as that may be for some I just think that's what he's earned. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

emulik

May 28, 2012, 10:37:51 AM
"I guess the ones who are married plan to stay married, don't they?"

If people divorces daily for stupid reasons why would not people divorce if Michael Bams offering himself for marriage?

This is so stupid that I don't even want to talk about it. I don't know how many of you guys have a family like I do, but the ones who have - I think they know they just can not leave their families just like that. Not even if Michael comes back. Family bonds are too strong, even between 2 married people who don't get along so well at times. You guys who keep assuming we would divorce if Mike comes back were probably never married and don't know how a wife thinks about her husband - if he has eaten that day, how was it at work, is everythink OK with him...come one, when one spends 20 years with a man a bond is created that can not be ignored. I was trying to imagine myself away from my husband sometimes and IT HURT BAD. Because I couldn't live without knowing he is OK. Just like I wish for Mike to be happy and free - the same I wish and pray for my husband every day and I guess all married women here do the same.
So you guys please understand a marriage is not something we throw away so easy, no matter how INTENSE the temptation is.
Admiring Michael comes natural because he's a great man - but so are our husbands, aren't they? I like to praise extraordinary value in people when I see it - this is the case with Mike. And others. No matter they are female or they happen to be males. There should be no difference when it comes to value in people.
Gina, perfect post! I like your sincerity! I am married not so long as you, (6), but that bond you described is really something everyone must experience first..living with someone almost 24/7 and sharing all good and bad things in life is amazing experience and makes that strong bond and unity..I love my husband and little daughter and so I do love Michael. Human heart is big enogh to love many people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
May 28, 2012, 04:03:00 PM
Do you think it may make a difference if we ask MJ to come back?

Maybe he may be waiting for us to call for him, his name, to need him, to want him, maybe thats all he is waiting for?

if that is for any reason, that is the case then this is the official thread to ask Michael Jackson to come back to us and give a reason why you want him back.

Come on Guys this is your chance to show MJ what he means to you!  :multiplespotting:

:icon_rolleyes:

I think you really need to do some more research into the reasons behind this, this is far deeper than you have realised so far.  May I suggest you take a look into things a bit more closely, do some more reading example on the NWO MJ clearly expresses his feelings about them in "They dont really care about us".

:compute:

That song clearly I feel speaks the volume in the NWO. The song & the dead prominent figures in government that tried to make a difference were assisnated, because the globalists "don't care about us", they kill off whom ever is in their way. Michael knew that way back when he made that song. NWO has been in the making for over 100 years. Just to know that Michael saw it when that song came out, is clear indication his life was going to be at risk by releasing a song like that.

What's really sad, is that when that song was released there weren't that many eyes open to NWO, so most of us, including myself just thought it was a Michael Jackson song, that wasn't given much attention. It wasn't a MJ dance song, it was a song to bring out corruption, & myself never gave it much thought until after his "death".

This forum & all the smart intelligent people here, have left wonderful clues, that myself would've never thought of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 28, 2012, 04:19:12 PM
Human heart is big enough to love many people.
Exactly.
There is room in our hearts for our families, for Michael and also for other great people. Once one gets to the point where he/she is able to love/care about the others from the heart, not just in words - there's no turning back. Unfortunately, when the love is directed to a man from a woman - it easily gets misinterpreted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 28, 2012, 04:19:52 PM
I want Michael to be SAFE & HEALTHY!  If that means he doesn't come back, I'm OK with it. None of us would ever understand how being shoved into entertainment business at 5 years old would mean no childhood. We we're blessed to have Michael as long as we did. I say....Michael stay in disguise & enjoy your kids & wait for your kids to make you "grandpa Mike". Then teach your grand kids to moonwalk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

May 28, 2012, 04:31:01 PM
Lmao, Grace! Thanks for the laughs! I actually had in mind a gollum photoshop I was with a blond wig long ago.

Gina, why are you so aggressive towards my posts today?
For a person who does not like to be judged, You sound way too judgmental.

As for assuming, do not assume that every married woman think like you do at this moment.

In no way I was assuming nothing negative about "married women". I did write a fact+joke, being the fact that people DO divorce for nothing and being the joke waiting for MJ to be married with.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 28, 2012, 04:47:17 PM
Oh I didn't see it as a joke, sorry. Really. But I am glad you gave me the opportunity to make that post because I felt somehow uncomfortable with all this divorce-Michael marriage talk(jokes or not) because I am married and I just....felt uncomfortable with it. That's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4evaTopic starter

May 28, 2012, 06:58:52 PM
@love4michael Wooooh!

LOL I did not intend in anyway intend to create a thread where people could desperately demand things of MJ and act needy.

Im sure he has enough of that etc. but at the same time fans and the like need to express their Love somewhere, and if for some reason MJ one day comes across a thread such as this, then im sure it would bring Joy to his heart to read some of the things real people across the world feel for him.

I personally love MJ and would love a return one day, but ultimately its up to him.

Recently on this forum I have sensed a bit of tension between posters, I guess its just the build of of this Hoax ay?

at the end of the day we all want the same thing= The best thing for MJ, and if that involves a BAM then great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

CC

May 28, 2012, 08:23:38 PM
I believe MJ is alive... i just want to know if he is ok, with his kids, with his family...
i think (if) he will be back he will do it "at his own time"...
 :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 29, 2012, 08:30:17 AM
If Michael decides to stay in disguise & live his life while still playing with the media....I LOVE IT!!  The media has literally destroyed his career, ( even though Michael also did play roles into keeping his good/bad of his life active in the media) it's nice to see the mainstream media dinosauers getting paid back.

Mainstream media whores have lost so much creditability on every level, that I sit back & just laught as these so called "journalists". What a joke!

I say to Michael.......stay behind the scenes, keep the camera rolling, & HAVE FUN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 30, 2012, 03:18:39 PM
I don´t want to be a party popper, but MJ is not coming back.

He said that in my dream tonight, LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 04, 2012, 10:35:57 AM
MJ im with you all the way.... i dont NEED you back. From person to person i understand ONLY YOU know why u did this and when its safe and ready to come back. Its now only up to the sherrif when Murray gets out so we know its just about the TIMING. I honestly do think MJ or someone from his camp checks these forums and reports interesting things back. Dont know why i tjink that but internet is a powerful thing and if utilized can be a big tool for alot of things including seeing how close we come to the REAL DEAL. Bottom line is im here for you MJ as just a buddy or friend if you ever need it!! I too have been mistreated by people in many ways and i too am a strong dude who doesnt let it phase him. Cantwait to see what u have instore for us!!!! Your the man MJ!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions