KaidanTopic starter

The Man, The Moonwalker.
May 24, 2012, 10:30:20 AM
This is Rai speaking, haha been a long time hasn't it? Well, I've came back with a little theory of my own that seems pretty coherent.

I assume we all know about Michael's 1988 film 'Moonwalker' right? Well, I just came across the craziest idea yesterday whilst re-running the movie, it conveys a pretty little hint for you all.
I'm not entirely sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but if they have then please forgive me for not reading into anything.

Do you remember the very last part of the film where the children think Michael is gone forever after he defeats the baddies? Do you remember him coming back at the end fine, alive, not a scratch on him? I really believe this should be taken into account, it could be something to look into as it gives off such a message in itself.

What I'm saying is, maybe if you looked into the movie deeper, you might find something worthwhile...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

~Souza~

Re: The Man, The Moonwalker.
May 24, 2012, 10:34:24 AM
Moonwalker has been discussed in that way a lot already, although I just saw that those topics were not posted in the Moonwalker subforum. maybe under movie theories or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KaidanTopic starter

Re: The Man, The Moonwalker.
May 24, 2012, 10:38:12 AM
Sorry Souza, I've not been here for a while. Losing my sense of how to use the forum again.
It really has been quite some time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions