GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't agree with death penalty. It makes me sick to think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know... all I got from this was that MJ was killed with propofol, FOR A PURPOSE.  :icon_lol:

Oh and a shout out to MO..... you guys remember Mo?  :icon_lol:
My thoughts too! :icon_lol:

RK
An eye for an eye just makes everyone blind.
Great quote!

My suggestion instead of the death penality-- legalize marijuana so there's more room in the prisons, and less cost to tax-payers for long-term care of worse offenders. :)

Gotta love that expression in the pic too....trying hard to keep a straight face MJ....
Yeah so 'innocent' looking, like he's about to pull a prank. :icon_mrgreen:  Love his look!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Agree 100%....the death penalty is barbaric, sick and wrong. It should be stopped.

lilwendy:
all I got from this was that MJ was killed with propofol, FOR A PURPOSE

Oh and a shout out to MO..... you guys remember Mo?

That's what I got from it too lilwendy.

Yep - I also noticed MO in this story too like some of the old-timers here.

I like this pic of MJ that TMZ used....he does have a whimsical smile.... like the cat that got the canary  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Yep....me too.  Gotta love that expression in the pic too....trying hard to keep a straight face MJ....
but seriously....the death penalty should be killed off pronto. It's wrong, barbaric, archaic. An eye for an eye just makes everyone blind.  Not to mention that people can and do have change of hearts...let's allow them to have time to facilitate that change instead of cutting it short.   

Agreed.

Gotta love that expression in the pic too....trying hard to keep a straight face MJ....
:icon_lol: what prank did you do this time MJ? ;D
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:20:37 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thank you @Andrea... I knew about MO & Souza & double Dutch Forum but I didn't know about Missouri's abbreviation.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

I remember we discussed death penalty and the drugs used for it. In fact, i wrote a long boring post about it and can´t find it, not even the thread. i´ll keep searching among millions of posts.

This news are a bit annoying to be honest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
mhh... is it  a coincidence? or a(nother) mj's message/clue? however,every drug (especially the 1s that have an effect on central nervous sistem,but not only those 1s) could be able 2 kill a person,if used uncorrectly. propofol is an anesthetic drug and,only 4 this reason,is dangerous,because of its narrow therapeutic window.... it's used 4 surgery (no other indications) and i don't understand its use 4 insomnia.... not possible 4 a doctor!i am a pharmacist and i know it! :icon_eek:

*LUNA*

:icon_e_confused: mmmmmmhhhh.... :icon_rolleyes:....agree with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I hate this topic period because I am sure there are some people on death row who don’t belong there.  And besides, who made mortal man both judge and executor?  Himself  :icon_rolleyes:  Therein is where the problem lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

It's interesting that Moses killed an Egyptian who was mistreating another Israelite, and King David had a man killed so he could take his wife. In both cases God did not require their deaths, but instead both men were honored and greatly used in God's plan. Also when Cain killed his brother Abel (first murder), God just sent him far away from home.

Yet the Bible teaches the death penalty for:

Adultery - Leviticus 20:10  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cursing parents - Matthew 15:3-4  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those that do evil - Romans 13:4  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Murder - Genesis 9:5  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sword-wielding Jesus  - Revelation 19:11-15  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Makes you wonder about the double-standard, or over-arching messages hidden in the Bible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@MJonmind, that was interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

I saw a documentary on TV where they show how investigators solve crimes and when I heard "Propofol" ... well you can imagine my reaction. I don't know if this ever was posted or not but it reminded me of this article from TMZ^^^ "PROPOFOL  Now Used to Kill People ... On Purpose"

A nurse male killed a woman (on purpose) with a fatal dose of Propofol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(24)_was_murdered_by_a_trained_anesthesia_nurse

Oliver Travis O'Quinn, a former Shands nurse, was sentenced to life in prison without parole late Friday afternoon for the murder of 24-year-old Michelle Herndon in 2005.

O'Quinn, who was trained as an anesthesia nurse, was found guilty of first-degree murder in the killing of Herndon in her Gainesville home by injecting her with a fatal dose of propofol, a fast-acting anesthetic.

Other articles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

It's interesting that Moses killed an Egyptian who was mistreating another Israelite, and King David had a man killed so he could take his wife. In both cases God did not require their deaths, but instead both men were honored and greatly used in God's plan. Also when Cain killed his brother Abel (first murder), God just sent him far away from home.

Yet the Bible teaches the death penalty for:

Adultery - Leviticus 20:10  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cursing parents - Matthew 15:3-4  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those that do evil - Romans 13:4  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Murder - Genesis 9:5  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sword-wielding Jesus  - Revelation 19:11-15  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Makes you wonder about the double-standard, or over-arching messages hidden in the Bible.

@mjonmind and any others who may be intetrested - I guess that moses / mosaic and david / davidic bloodlines lead to christ as prophecied in the bible. i dont think its a double standard, because moses did this action before the mosaic law was established. in fact at the time of the murder Moses was not yet working for the hebrew god Yaweh, he was still in the house of pharoah being raised as an egytpian and subject to egyptian rule, not israelite law. also, he was a dignitary at this time. who is going to put someone of the house of pharoah to death because of a murder... no one. further in exodus, moses speaks of his remorse for the situation.

re: david, he was not immune from huge consequences of this decision, such as attempts to ucerp him as king and his actions certainly made him a target for murder. his love child with bath sheeba died. Davids daughterr was raped by her brother and then he was murdered. David lost gods blessing after he murdered Uriah and this led to consequentual bad chain of events. God promised that the sword would never depart from his house. All David's sons who were alive at the time of the murder of Uriah were killed, but David's son Solomon was not killed because he was not born yet, David had repented of his sin, and God loved Solomon. many family members were murdered throughout Davids kingship. In addition to that his successor to the throne King Solomon, died as an apostate of God! (as he in time turned his back on God)

david paid consequences for his sin. just a point to keep in mind, though. under the Old Covenant (Old Testament), there was no Savior yet, and God's people were under the Law of Moses (mosaic law) the law of sin and death, or "sin and consequences (discipline of God)".

so many use these examples to point to God being a cruel God, because they don't acknowledge this is the very reason God came to us in the person of Jesus Christ to die the most painful, shameful death, not having any sin deserving of punishment. those who receive Him as Savior are not under His wrath; however, they are still persecuted, even to death, by those who hate God and His people. Because Christ rose from the dead, He also gave us victory over death and eternal life. those who continue to hate God and reject His salvation are indeed under the Old Law of sin and death; thus the "Day of Lord", the "Wrath of God" prophesied to come.

God forgave David because of David's repentance, though David and his family had to pay the price to obtain this forgiveness

THE ONLY reason that David was not put to death is that david was promised to be in the bloodlione of the coming christ. (david bloodline) So its not that the bible has double standards. This divine bloodline and expected christ was a prophecy and a healing and deliverance to makind. So NOTHING could get in the way of that propetic bloodline and that seed (jesus) being born.

Hope this helps..

Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:30:06 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal