You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My question is “why now” does this letter surface and Lisa Marie just “happens” to be reading Dangerous-Inc’s tweets at the time its put on auction?  Dangerous is someone I follow because he always has the firsts when some new MJ stuff is about to drop.  BTW, In order to pm a tweeter you must first be a follower.  Hmmmmm!!!!

yeah exactly  :icon_e_confused:
Now other media outlets are releasing the story. So is this another coincidental link to Front's message? I think LMP's curiosity or surprise is interesting-  wonder where this note came from? What if she had never seen it before? Scratch and sniff? Turd? yeeeaaahhh.  :LolLolLolLol:

Something smells very suspicious.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

I just checked both their pages, they weren't sent in DM, they just tweeted back and forth.  She could've DM'd him (because he follows her) if she wanted to keep it quiet but if she's not following him back, he wouldn't have been able to reply to her DM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I no longer believe the media , I read the news , but nothing more....too many lies , too many inventions ... :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

AdiTopic starter

Agree - I don't think this letter was found by chance. Could've been written recently by MJ as a little "trap" for the tabloids. It's been picked up on our major news here too in Australia  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (the ABC is not a tabloid news service......it's our national broadcaster with a decent reputation.....apparently.)

......makes Front's little passage spring to mind

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! ...................................

ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel..............

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Agree - I don't think this letter was found by chance. Could've been written recently by MJ as a little "trap" for the tabloids. It's been picked up on our major news here too in Australia  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (the ABC is not a tabloid news service......it's our national broadcaster with a decent reputation.....apparently.)

......makes Front's little passage spring to mind

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! ...................................

ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel..............

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!
Good point! Front=MJ certainly could have done just that! :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions