~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Anti-semitism
May 26, 2012, 05:09:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everyone don't have english as their first language.

My orginial question was:
So if someone is not a beLIEver then they are not a real or true Michael Jackson fan?

For me it is enough if someone just loves the other person and it is really just enough if they like the person.

That's not what she said, she said true fan/beLIEver which means  true fan and/or beLIEver.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2012, 05:19:23 PM
Thank You Souza!

I first thought she meant what I wrote with the / but when you explained she must her ment her usage of it.

Thanx again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

paula-c

May 26, 2012, 05:21:24 PM
Scream, the more likely it is that you're going to be reading this forum, stop lying in your Twitter account, you can't say all that for a person who made a comment in favor of Hitler.

I am not fanatic of anything :icon_evil: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 26, 2012, 09:19:58 PM
You know the funny thing is, if this thread had stayed locked this wouldn't have happened. It's my fault. I thought it could be salvaged and it was an interesting discussion.

@The Haters: See if Souza had "silenced" everyone and kept the thread locked and didn't allow freedom of speech on this subject, you would have flamed her for it. As it is, we opened this thread back up to allow people to speak their minds and come to the table like adults and all it resulted in was a downward spiral. Now Scream opened a Hate Blog on Twitter ranting about how unfair the admin is. Souza is flamed no matter what she does. She has been the target of a slanderous character assassination campaign against her since late summer of 2009. Try reading through the bullshit. See if you've learned enough throughout this journey to look past the headlines and discover the real truth for yourself instead of just listening to the loudest SCREAM-er.

Still @The Haters: Scream was warned multiple times to calm down and stop putting words in people's mouths but she ignored all of those warnings, so she was given a time-out for 2 weeks. I don't understand how ANY rational person could argue that was unfair treatment.

I really don't understand such levels of hate and rage over an internet forum. It seems very childish.
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:25:17 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 26, 2012, 11:29:34 PM
Wow...this is the first time I read this thread.
I remember crying my eyes out at movies about holocaust.
I also remember older people talking about Jews who were behind the communist party in the former USSR and they were sent to Romania to run the communist party here. Horrible things happened to Romanians opposers, so many people died and NOBODY in this wide world gave a fuck about that and nobody in Hollywood made movies to impress the world about their drama.
I also remember the Romanian scientist who discovered insulin (that keeps alive millions of people who are dependent on it to survive) being denied his work and cut from the Nobel prize because he spoke some things about zion in an indeed shocking book that was forbidden in the past (I came to read it only a few years ago from an uncle of mine who worked in the secret services and I was shocked - author talks 80 years ago about media manipulation in its EARLY days, when almost NOBODY realized people  were subject of it ).You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I don't say I agree with everything he wrote in that book but at least to the parts about media manipulation.
To deny conspiracies is to deny what Michael is about when talking about "them". Why the hell are we here if we don't see his point?????
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:36:03 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 27, 2012, 01:09:57 AM
@MJonmind
 :th_bravo:

This issue is deeper than that and goes faaaaaar back in history, starting from "being the chosen ones".

I am happy to have met Jews who do not agree at all with what is happening in those countries, Jews that want to be separated from those other Jews "exploiting" the situation up to today.

Extremism is never good, on any side.

The official story people say we must promote the Holocaust story because of the slogan, "Never again".  Well "Never again" apparently doesn't include Arab countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, and peoples like the Palestinians who since 1947 have had many slaughters and on-going suffering. But Arabs have all been vilified in the west and characterized as 'Terrorists' by the same media mentioned above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

May 27, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
Gina, I too read books and watched movies about the Holocaust when I was younger, and felt such horror and sadness. Just the sheer numbers of loss of life is staggering. We are so removed from that with our mostly comfortable safe lives.

Well I guess no good thing ever comes from discussing anything contrary to the conventional story, especially this subject matter.
 I've removed the offending sites that Scream was angry about. 

I don't want this forum to have trouble because of links I've posted. Then my actions are affecting the common good.  I'm here because of my love for Michael, and the members here.  If I knew that he wanted us to fight against the conspiracy beyond the media that tried to/did destroy his reputation, which is definitely related to this topic, I would keep the sites up. I know TS posted about 9/11, and about JFK, and about Robert Kennedy, which are also related. If we knew that Anonymous was MJ behind the scene, that would also mean he was fighting against this exact same group, 'them',  that is referred to in this topic.  Well, it's almost pointless talking about it because many people just get very upset. My bad, sorry guys!  Also I know when TS talked about the dangers that were around Michael, and the need for great care to be taken in what they said, I think he was also referencing the same 'powers that be' that have conditioned the general public to reject all 'conspiracy theories'.

Yes, MissG, I think MJ had some very close friends that were Jewish, that he trusted completely!
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:46:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 27, 2012, 02:05:28 AM
WWII and surrounding conditions from way back until today has been a very complicated and controversial matter. This is a subject like political system, sex and religion - always to be discussed with a mindset of maximum humbleness and caution in the sense of not unwillingly hurting people through words and/or action.

It is courageous to start a topic like this, knowing how easily a drift might set in.

The world is not black or white but a lot of in between. Unfortunately, a lot has been hidden before our eyes making it pretty easy to believe in black or white when people don't question or start digging.

We have discussed other taboos and controversial matters in depth before and are  meanwhile trained to do so without hacking each others eyes (more or less, but in the end achieving a climate that allows for controversy keeping manners equally important).

Folks flocking into the board now without investing the time, capacity or willingness to read will not adapt to the style of this board easily because they might have to catch up not only information but also growth that took us years.
This is a general aspect that will become the more important the more people will get interested in asking questions about Michael. I think it would be wise to be prepared for more controversy and people not understanding us in the end.

We  have dissected Michael having a belly button or not on the death bed photo. We have discussed his skin color, his nails, his smile, the possibility of doppelgangers and literally everything from a living dead's perspective. We cannot ignore that more taboo subjects deserve a dissection as well for finding out the truth.

This is the logic of the hoax and of thinking outside of the box.
If this should not be allowed here for other topics as well - then where?
Were we encouraged to dissect, get engaged into questioning, demonstrate perseverance up to TS' leaves discussion? Yes we were. By many sides actually.

Unmasking means also unmasking oneself.
Some have achieved great surpris(z)es in doing so.
Slandering is not even what cockroaches do. Bah.

I am proud of this forum and grateful for everybody having contributed positively to where we are now.
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:13:01 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 27, 2012, 02:14:18 AM
I have relatives in Iran.
I must say, they are against the zionists of the ruling class. They know very well what is really going on.
But it is all rigged.
The people have it bad due to their regime so the people want change.
America (dont know if they still are) is playing the "we must help the iranian people against their regime" card, as they have with other countries. And some of the iranian people want that because they don't have it easy there, and especilly now when USA made sure to shut Iran off with the sanctions.

When I write america and israel I mean the rulers and not the people.

America love to play the Hero card.
Sometimes it just feels like a game, that Iran and America and Israel is all in it together. Making sure that the people will panic, to create fear and chaoes. They don't have to go to war, if they want the regime out it is just for them to enter the country and snatch them.

I personally feel that the last real king they had in Iran that really was honest, loving and real was the Shah.
Just as for america JFK was the last real president.
100% agree.As an American i love my country,but i am ashamed of our leaders.They have sold out the citizens,not only in our country,but all over the world for money,power and greed.The shedding of innocent blood,due to invisible influence.Its all connected.Follow the money trail,the rabbit hole goes deep,and back to  early civilization.The media plays a huge role in this deception.Its unfortunate we will never see another JFK.Its all come down to chosen puppets,that will do what they are told,and continue to give us the false illusion that we are free and encourage us to vote,knowing damn well ,that presidents are chosen,not elected.Plesseeeeeeee.We all know who the real bogey man is,its all there in the Holy Bible.Once you can pinpoint the Whore of Babylon,the dots will begin to connect,and you can clearly see why they do what they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

jono

May 27, 2012, 03:04:28 AM
Just wow... I can't believe this thread!  :over-react-smiley: This is just what THEY want!

It is all about manipulating the public and turning us against each other instead of against THEM...

I would recommend reading "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs to get a better understanding of the bigger picture here..

With LOVE

:bearhug:

We, the people, have to UNITE. COEXIST.
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:07:10 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 27, 2012, 04:12:51 AM
WWII and surrounding conditions from way back until today has been a very complicated and controversial matter. This is a subject like political system, sex and religion - always to be discussed with a mindset of maximum humbleness and caution in the sense of not unwillingly hurting people through words and/or action.

It is courageous to start a topic like this, knowing how easily a drift might set in.

The world is not black or white but a lot of in between. Unfortunately, a lot has been hidden before our eyes making it pretty easy to believe in black or white when people don't question or start digging.

We have discussed other taboos and controversial matters in depth before and are  meanwhile trained to do so without hacking each others eyes (more or less, but in the end achieving a climate that allows for controversy keeping manners equally important).

Folks flocking into the board now without investing the time, capacity or willingness to read will not adapt to the style of this board easily because they might have to catch up not only information but also growth that took us years.
This is a general aspect that will become the more important the more people will get interested in asking questions about Michael. I think it would be wise to be prepared for more controversy and people not understanding us in the end.

We  have dissected Michael having a belly button or not on the death bed photo. We have discussed his skin color, his nails, his smile, the possibility of doppelgangers and literally everything from a living dead's perspective. We cannot ignore that more taboo subjects deserve a dissection as well for finding out the truth.

This is the logic of the hoax and of thinking outside of the box.
If this should not be allowed here for other topics as well - then where?
Were we encouraged to dissect, get engaged into questioning, demonstrate perseverance up to TS' leaves discussion? Yes we were. By many sides actually.

Unmasking means also unmasking oneself.
Some have achieved great surpris(z)es in doing so.
Slandering is not even what cockroaches do. Bah.

I am proud of this forum and grateful for everybody having contributed positively to where we are now.
:th_bravo: :th_bravo:

Just a few links that I find interesting to be taken into account when talking about this subject. I'm not saying I believe everything there... I'm just saying: What If?
It's always recommended to know all aspects and look at the problem from all possible perspectives! After all, this is what OPEN MINDED means or THINKING OUT OF THE BOX!! ---- > namely : even if we think we know the truth about something, we need to be able to accept that there is at least a slight chance that we might NOT know everything or that what we know is NOT exactly the whole truth!
And what does it take us to explore and research everything that one can find before making up one's own mind?? Nothing! Oh maybe time and willingness! that's what it takes, only time and willingness !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDXZbh301_I&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpmDxShzYI&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejb4-EY_DPo&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 29, 2012, 06:55:18 AM
i too have my viewpoints however will keep them to myself so as not to be wrongfully accused of denying the holocaust! but i will say this, zionists do hold the reins to global control. that is all....

more importantly, i wanted to post and spare a thought and a few moments for my (NON JEW) purple triangle Jehovahs Witness associates who were executed or persecuted in Nazi Germany and Auschwitz Poland...

WIKI: The purple triangle was a concentration camp badge used by the Nazis to identify Bibelforscher (Bible Students), the German name for Jehovah’s Witnesses in Nazi Germany. A small number of Adventists, Baptists and pacifists (less than one percent) were also identified by the badge.[1] Nazism opposed unorthodox-Christian religious minorities (along with Jews), but made the Bible Students the object of particularly intense persecution, including such extensive incarceration that a distinct badge was assigned to them.

Unlike Jews and Romani people (Gypsies) who were persecuted on the basis of their ethnicity, Jehovah's Witnesses had the opportunity to escape persecution and personal harm by renouncing their religious beliefs. The Nazi government gave detained Jehovah's Witnesses the option of release by signing a document indicating renouncement of their faith, submission to state authority, and support of the German military

Instead of recouncing their faith, they chose to adhere to Christian Neutrality when it comes to war and hence further persecution instead of freedom based on fear.

I am humbled everytime I think of my brothers and sisters...

Their courageous spirit and loyalty to God to death spurs me on and encourages me to want to be a better Christian and a JW with courage.

May God bless you in ressurection...

Thank you for your fine example, I am humbled by your endurance, strength, love and respect for of fellow God.

For more information....

Purple Triangle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JWs in Nazi Germany: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:17:37 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
May 29, 2012, 08:42:14 AM
Just wow... I can't believe this thread!  :over-react-smiley: This is just what THEY want!

It is all about manipulating the public and turning us against each other instead of against THEM...

I would recommend reading "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs to get a better understanding of the bigger picture here..

With LOVE

:bearhug:

We, the people, have to UNITE. COEXIST.

I Love Jim Marrs. I have that book, & also 9-11 conspiracy. I listen to Alex Jones, Infowars.com, & one of the best movies that totally describes the Government Sponsered Terrorism, is Terror Storm. It goes way way to Hitler, & keep in mind ALMOST ALL is totally ADMITTED, DE-CLASSIFIED from our own government. Here is the link. It's a long movie, but it wraps it up in a nutshell on what happens & who's in control. Alex spells it out, ( which I need sometimes) on how it happened, who's behind, shows the documents, shows the commanders in charge, totally worth it. It the best movie to describe Government Sponsered Terrorism.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

May 29, 2012, 08:42:46 AM
Grace quoted from Wiki on Anti-semetic and it also said.
Current situation
A March 2008 report by the U.S. State Department found that there was an increase in antisemitism across the world, and that both old and new expressions of antisemitism persist.[129]
So pretty much every country in the world has issues with 'Jews' for many centuries?  Now why is that?  They can't all be blind idiots and so irrationally hateful.

Thank you Simpa, for addressing Akhtoni, because I wasn't sure what to say.

Akhtoni, are you Muslim from an arab country, and young as well? Because that will make it more understandable why you say what you say, how you said it. If any group has a feel for what's happening in the middle east, it's the people who live there and have been directly affected by 'Jews' and Israel for centuries. People in the West get a sanitized version, because 'they' run the media, hollywood, governments, education systems, and influence Western Christianity. The official story people say we must promote the Holocaust story because of the slogan, "Never again".  Well "Never again" apparently doesn't include Arab countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, and peoples like the Palestinians who since 1947 have had many slaughters and on-going suffering. But Arabs have all been vilified in the west and characterized as 'Terrorists' by the same media mentioned above.

MJ wants to promote healing for the world and love for all people groups including Jews, so first of all there needs to be an understanding of the truth of history, before solutions can be put into place.  I believe he can and will do this! And it will happen according to God's time schedule.
 :michael_jackson-1135: :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:

Map of Palestine: The areas in red are the occupied Palestinian territories in 1967 and where the PLO wants to build the future State of Palestine, i.e. about 22% of the surface of the historic Palestine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions