SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Anti-semitism
May 26, 2012, 01:02:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is just my two cents.  Discrimination and prejudice is one of the main problems.  I'm not pointing fingers or blaming.  I'm just talking generally.  We never want to judge someone or even a group without knowing them.  We can't blame a whole nationality,race, or religion for the actions of a few.  There's always corrupt people within any group.   We can't generalize and say horrible things about each other constantly.  Such as Muslims are _____, Jews are this______, Japanese are _______ Italians are ________ and so on.   I can fill in the blanks with things I heard but I don't want to spread these things any further.   

This is all RIDICULOUS.  We really have to end it.  United we stand and divided we fall just like Tink said. 

We lose control if we let these things divide us.  Did you guys know that there were thousands of Japanese Americans detained in concentration camps in the US during WWII also.  These were innocent American citizens discriminated against just because they were Japanese.   

Love
^^Fully agree!!  :th_bravo:
Love you dearly  :bearhug:

@AKHTONI: just so you know, that I perfectly understood your thoughts and feelings very well! even though your emotional involvement got in the way of your choosing the right words to express what you actually wanted to say, that's why I think you've got completely misunderstood.
Also I want to give you an advice: when you discuss about such a delicate subject, even more if it's something that gets to you so deeply, write your message, then let it "simmer" on your PC for a few minutes/hours or until the next day, then you'll see how the best words come to you instantly! When you talk about such a delicate subject you cannot afford to leave your emotions speak first, otherwise you get misunderstood in 99,99% of cases, which happened now. Also think that the person to whom you were addressing, probably was not here to try to understand what people say, but only to prove his/her point, if you know what I mean...  :icon_e_wink: Probably even if you had explained perfectly your ideas, your words would still have been twisted and interpreted in the "desired direction"... :icon_evil:

@AKHTONI: Pls don't let this ugly episode affect you too much or too long, come back ... I miss you already  :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:21:38 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 26, 2012, 01:07:04 PM
The bigger picture is the most powerful people in the world are Zionists and Satanists.They are not real Jews.This is where the confusion comes in,imo.I dont see Jews as being evil,but the fake ones are.The bible refers to them as the Synagogue of Satan,these people are pure evil,i think some times people forget that there is a big difference between the real Jews and the counterfeit Jews.Maybe Scream forgot to consider this fact.

I agree.
+ 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 26, 2012, 02:00:09 PM
Grace quoted from Wiki on Anti-semetic and it also said.
Current situation
A March 2008 report by the U.S. State Department found that there was an increase in antisemitism across the world, and that both old and new expressions of antisemitism persist.[129]
So pretty much every country in the world has issues with 'Jews' for many centuries?  Now why is that?  They can't all be blind idiots and so irrationally hateful.

Thank you Simpa, for addressing Akhtoni, because I wasn't sure what to say.

Akhtoni, are you Muslim from an arab country, and young as well? Because that will make it more understandable why you say what you say, how you said it. If any group has a feel for what's happening in the middle east, it's the people who live there and have been directly affected by 'Jews' and Israel for centuries. People in the West get a sanitized version, because 'they' run the media, hollywood, governments, education systems, and influence Western Christianity. The official story people say we must promote the Holocaust story because of the slogan, "Never again".  Well "Never again" apparently doesn't include Arab countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, and peoples like the Palestinians who since 1947 have had many slaughters and on-going suffering. But Arabs have all been vilified in the west and characterized as 'Terrorists' by the same media mentioned above.

MJ wants to promote healing for the world and love for all people groups including Jews, so first of all there needs to be an understanding of the truth of history, before solutions can be put into place.  I believe he can and will do this! And it will happen according to God's time schedule.
 :michael_jackson-1135: :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:06:17 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 26, 2012, 02:24:31 PM
@MjonMind:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 26, 2012, 02:48:20 PM
You're great at explaining a lot of the same things that I've been thinking MJonMind.   A lot of our thoughts,ideas are based upon what what we hear in school,all types of media,churches etc.  A lot of it is controlled and censored.  The version we get in the west is entirely different.  Nobody gets the real truth unless they dig for it.  We have to help each other spread knowledge and truth and a lot of the misunderstandings will be dissolved.    We have to find out who the real trouble makers are.  It's really not innocent people just like us in a foreign country. 
MJonMind is right about the villifying of the Arabs/Muslims in the west.  The media and government try to make us think they are terrorists.  They make people feel afraid of traveling and going into public places in the city.  This is all crazy.  I'm sure the same thing is going on in the East.  The government and media spreading information about the US and Israel being evil terrorists. 
We have to stop and think.  Who is the evil group behind it all manipulating all this ?  Who is benefiting from the wars and the suffering ?  Follow the money trail.   We can just stop listening to all this propoganda.

Love You All   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 26, 2012, 03:18:06 PM
Did anyone see the movie "The Hunger Games".  I saw it last month and I also read most of the book.  It's about teenagers who are selected by the ruling class in order to fight to the death. The rulers say it's the price to pay for freedom.  Ironically, however; none of these people are free.  There are two kids selected by random from each of the twelve districts of the world.  It's a police state and people are afraid to speak up/rebel.  They're fenced in like prisoners.  No one wants to send their kids in to fight because they have to fight to the death.  The elite class watches this on TV and thinks it's a big show.  They also manipulate it by sending in fires,wolves and things like that. 

I was thinking the whole time, "Just stop listening to this elite group, Just don't fight if you're selected to".  If everyone agrees to just stop, then it all stops.

:icon_e_geek:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

~Souza~Topic starter

May 26, 2012, 03:47:51 PM
Scream opened a Twitter account ESPECIALLY to slander this forum, just wanted to let you all know: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her first tweet is to me, the rest is about the forum in general and you guys. I'm a bit done with people like that slandering this forum simply because they can't read and can't behave.

@souza81 I wasn't on Twitter but can't contact you via your Contact button.

Thanks for making it very clear where you stand with your hoax forum and that I was banned for speaking out against anti-Semitism posted on your forum. It's ok to post "I like Hitler" on a forum dedicated to Michael Jackson, the user doesn't get banned, the post doesn't get deleted, but you get banned for speaking out against it (after being asked several times to stop addressing the anti-Semitic tone on the forum) and for posting Michael's panther dance with the graffiti on the car windows.

I'm banned now and get the message "I wanrned you several times, seems like it's pretty damn hard to read. Go cool down for a week or two and read what people say. Stop bitching about one member's post." I'll post screenshots of the posts I was "bitching about" so that people can make up their own minds about what you are allowed to post on your forum without getting banned, but you get banned for speaking out against it.

One member actually tried to convince me that there is no anti-Semitism on the forum by posting 3 links to 3 different websites of known Holocaust deniers. They are free to post that, but you are not allowed to tell them that they are following and supporting Holocaust deniers. You get warned for that and then banned.

Not to mention that no other member spoke out against AKHTONI's posts, but they attacked me for speaking out against it. That's what I called deep-rooted anti-Semitism on the forum. That and the admin and one mod also attacking me and only having problems with people who speak out against the anti-Semitic post - but not with that post.

They call themselves Michael Jackson fans or supporters and yet they twist Michael's words better than any tabloid by quoting his speech about the music industry where he says "history books lie". That was clearly about music and music history and how black artists are discriminated against, and yet they twist it and say that he meant the Holocaust among other things. They turn him into an anti-Semite and Holocaust denier who according to them stood there in public denying the Holocaust. Tabloids could learn a thing or two from them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2012, 03:49:51 PM
I have relatives in Iran.
I must say, they are against the zionists of the ruling class. They know very well what is really going on.
But it is all rigged.
The people have it bad due to their regime so the people want change.
America (dont know if they still are) is playing the "we must help the iranian people against their regime" card, as they have with other countries. And some of the iranian people want that because they don't have it easy there, and especilly now when USA made sure to shut Iran off with the sanctions.

When I write america and israel I mean the rulers and not the people.

America love to play the Hero card.
Sometimes it just feels like a game, that Iran and America and Israel is all in it together. Making sure that the people will panic, to create fear and chaoes. They don't have to go to war, if they want the regime out it is just for them to enter the country and snatch them.

I personally feel that the last real king they had in Iran that really was honest, loving and real was the Shah.
Just as for america JFK was the last real president.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

trublu

May 26, 2012, 04:07:55 PM
I think the world leaders are mostly evil but I don't think it has anything to do with their religion.

Genocide of any race/group of people is horrific.

It's true Hitler was probably very clever, but I think he was pure evil and whatever intelligence may have had is over shadowed by his evil in my opinion.

Holocaust is always a difficult subject to discuss because so many people were affected by it. I think people are still hurting by it and always will be.

I too don't quite get some of the posts on here, but I am assuming that it 's because English is not my first language and the fact that it's quite difficult to get across your point on such a forum sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:15:50 PM
When talking about --- > (racism/anti-semitism/Hitler/other horrible crimes/conflicts between nations in general), people  need to be VERY careful about what WORDS they use and pay very MUCH attention to the way they formulate their sentences!
I say this^^ having in mind both parties that fought on this thread yesterday! Because both got too emotional and forgot to remain civil and calm in order to understand what the other one was trying to say!

This kind of subject, will always end up with misunderstandings!!
Every time I assisted and/or took part at a debate on this kind of delicate theme, people always ended by fighting. it's sad, but that is what happens! even when people try to remain polite, there are still very strong opposite directions that the opinions go to!

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion. But when certain people lose control of their actions/words and keep insisting on their own version as if it were the absolute truth, then they need to be calmed down. And IMO, Souza, as admin of this forum did the right thing. AKTHONI listened and stopped. But Scream continued against being warned several times.

This forum, and certain members of this forum (the admins in particular), and also other sites and pages dedicated to the hoax, have been the target of more and more attacks. And when new members step into this forum and start imposing themselves with a certain opinion/attitude, they normally and logically become suspects of being TROLLS, fake fans/beLIEvers! and most of them prove to be fake in the end.

This user, @Scream, has been nothing but aggressive and continues to be like that outside of this forum. This kind of behavior throws even more doubts on the real purpose of his coming here and starting this ugly fight.
I am sure that a true fan/beLIEver, with peaceful intentions, would have managed to give @AKTHONI the chance to explain herself more reasonably and more clearly than she was able to do, taking into account the accusations and the direct attack she was and is STILL receiving, even though she had stopped from posting in this thread way before @Scream got banned! This is absurd!
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:22:22 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2012, 04:29:20 PM
 ??? so if someone is not a beLIEver they are not a true/real Michael Jackson fan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:32:41 PM
??? so if someone is not a beLIEver they are not a true/real Michael Jackson fan?
Do you know what this sign means : / ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2012, 04:36:50 PM
no I do not...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:38:48 PM
no I do not...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2012, 04:43:16 PM
Everyone don't have english as their first language.

My orginial question was:
So if someone is not a beLIEver then they are not a real or true Michael Jackson fan?

For me it is enough if someone just loves the other person and it is really just enough if they like the person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions